change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vancouver to Los Angeles

Vancouver Sep 29, 2015 at 5:17 AM

Hi there,

Looking at going on a tour that finishes in Vancouver, and then will be meeting friends in Los Angeles, just wondering is there any suggestions on a good way to get to Los Angeles from Vancouver.

Besides flying, or taking a straight bus trip, is there any companies that offer trips between these two cities that offer a bit of sight seeing in the process. Or what is something I go could do as an adventure and able to sight see?

I'm not confident to go off totally on my own, but would like to possibly have a journey to be able to see and along the coast from Vancouver and Los Angeles.

Cheers muchly,

• Campfires?

by Camper1970 Online Now Aug 9, 2014 at 12:15 AM

I am planning to camp at Nitinat Lake next week and really need to know if campfires are allowed. There is a ban virtually everywhere else other than the fog zone on the west coast and the BC Parks website does not have a fire ban banner on the park but info is ambiguous on fire restrictions.

Anyone who has been there in the recent past, details would be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Aug 9, 2014 at 10:24 PM
    • Tent trailer Appropriate

by Kellyholtan Online Now Aug 11, 2013 at 9:55 PM

We have a small 2 person tent trailer. Is it appropriate for Nitinat or are the sites for tenting only? Thanks