change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• shakakthar's Profile Photo

greek islands from turkey

Santorini Island Dec 3, 2014 at 10:19 PM

hello all... i want to visit symi island and santorini in april from BODRUM or MARMARIS in turkey by ferry..
      i observed that though these islands are closer to turkey than athens. the approach from turkey is very difficult and very few options available via RHODES.
      from athens it is very long journey by blueboat cruise and only one ferry per day to santorini. [ i am aware of flights from athens to santorini but i want cheaper option]

has anybody travelled from turkey to SYMI or SANTORINI please share your experience.

thanks

more
    • shwemanthu's Profile Photo

What will open and what will close in December

Santorini Island Nov 23, 2014 at 7:14 AM

We are planning to visit Santorini Island in first week of December for 4 days. Please advise where to stay/ what to do..etc. I checked one of the Hotel and found that it is closed after last week of October. Appreciate your advice. Thanks.

more
    • makis campsite

by kowal81mcz Online Now May 25, 2009 at 2:36 PM

Hi,
      Me and my girlfriend will stay on Sifnos in June.
      Have anyone stayed in Makis Campsite? Can you recommend it?
      Is it easy to get from campsite to other parts of the island (buses)?
      Is the Kamares beach nice?
      My girlfriend likes topless sunbathing, is it OK and popular on Kamares beach?

1 Answer May 26, 2009 at 8:39 AM
    • Apollonia or Artemonas accomodations

by palioklima Online Now Apr 27, 2008 at 1:42 PM

Can anyone reccomend nice accommodation in Apollonia or Artemonas for August. Nothing too noisy and not more than 75 EUR a night. Also, will I need a car to explore the island?

• Sifnos

by dvabt Online Now May 3, 2007 at 7:18 AM

Any information from people who have traveled to Sifnos would be appreciated. We understand that it is known for its food...so, where would you eat if you could only have one meal there?
      We will be there for several days...are there any other islands that we should ferry to for a day trip or would you explore Sifnos thoroughly? Thanks

• indramix's Profile Photo

Backpacking through Sifnos

by indramix Online Now Jul 1, 2005 at 5:55 AM

Hi!
      Me and my boyfriend (from Croatia) are going to visit Sifnos and some other little greek islands this August. If someone is travelling on the same time, we'll be glad to meet him and minggle around. Please, give us some informations about accomodattion there (cheap!!!), not in hotels. Any other tips for trips?

Indra