Ninh Binh

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Permanent hair Straightening

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 17, 2014 at 4:50 AM

I am going to HCMC in two weeks and I would like to do a permanent hair straightening like the brazilian blowout, keratin treatment, rebounding, japanese treatment.

I took a look at some info online but the only one I found was the Concept Coiffure that looks top of the line but the price is definitely above my budget.

Does anybody has any other options that would cost $100 ish (or less)?

Thank you so much in advance!

more
    • Where can I buy motorized electric curtain in Vietnam?

Vietnam 13 hours ago

Where can I buy motorized electric curtain in Vietnam?
      I don't know vietnamese, don't know how to find out it.

more
    • Ferry service_Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau City

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 4, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Is the Ferry service - Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau City - running yet after being suspended earlier.?
      Thanks in advance
      bkc1000

more
    • night club

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 28, 2014 at 7:39 AM

do you know if there is nice or luxus hotel with night club in Saigon, Hoian and Hanoi ?

more
    • Travel buddy

Vietnam Jul 16, 2014 at 7:54 AM

Hey, I'm travelling to HCMC on the 7th Oct 2014 for 9 days before i travel to thailand and I'm looking for a travel buddy to do some site seeing with, perhaps share some accom with, and want to do a short cruise on the Mekong delta. I love traveling and getting out there, if anyone is interested let me know, I'm male, 37,

more
    • Any locals interested in being a tour guide?

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 16, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Hello,

I am planning to visit Saigon within couple of weeks or so. I am interested in doing a simple and non-commercial city tour just for a day or two. I was wondering if there is any english speaking friendly local, with some knowledge about the place and the culture, interested in showing me around in a motorbike during their free time :). I can also help with renting a bike if needed and take care of the travel expenses.

more
    • Is this our best deal?

Vietnam 15 hours ago

Our hotel suggests we take a 2 day 1 night cruise with Cristine Cruise at the price of $125/person or $250 for us as a couple. Here's the itinerary. BTW, we don't need the best gourmet meals or the most elegant cabin furnishings:

Day 1 : Ha Noi – Ha Long. 8:00AM Depart for Ha Long in 3.5 hours, you’ll have a short break of 20 minutes in Hai Duong province. 11:30AM we take the Critina Cruise from Bai Chay wharf through Ha Long. You’ll have the chance to see many Beauty spots of the world - natural heritage including Fighting Cock islet, Incense Urn islet, Finger islet, Toad islet… and many other strange shaped islands. You'll especially enjoy exploring the mystery of Sung Sot cave ( Surprise cave).16:30PM Arrive Titop island. Free time for swimming and kayaking.Before dinner have cooking class on the boat.1800PM get free time, enjoy fresh seafood dinner then you can take part in cuttle fishing contest and enjoy fresh cuttles, after that, come inside the boat for karaoke or dancing. You’ll enjoy being upstairs, seeing the sea at night, making friends with many other people from neighboring boats. Sleep overnight on the boat.

Day 2 : Ha Long – Ha Noi 7:30AM: Breakfast in the hotel. Then Critina cruise will take you back to Ha Long. 9:30AM: Back to Bai Chay Wharf, we continue to explore HaLong bay on Fighting Cock islet, Incense Urn islet, Finger islet, Toad islet... and many other islands.

11:00AM: Lunch on the boat.1:00PM: Bus takes you back to Ha Noi. On the way back, stop 20 minutes at Hai Duong city for a short break. 16:30PM: arrive Ha Noi

more
    • nightlife

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 26, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Coming to ho chi minh november
      Is it safe at night bar hopping

more
    • hrosc's Profile Photo

street food

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 24, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Hi guys,

i will be in Saigon on 27.06.2014. Do you have any suggestion for real local street food, a bit of the beaten track, not just in district 1. Also, which district you recomend to experience real local atmosphere. If some of you locals would like to meet with us ( also wife and 7 years old son), i would be happy to pay for the drinks and food:). It is foody time:)
      Thank you in advance for any respond. Best regards, Jurij

more
    • jkhamburg's Profile Photo

any good (and cheap) acommodation at long co beach?

Phu Quoc Jul 14, 2014 at 11:02 PM

We are elder People but still budget travellers. In mid of November we want to spend a ten days at Phu Quoc Island. Is there anyone else got some experience in a stay at Long co beach to give us a fingertip?

more
    • How busy will be it during Jul/Aug around Central Vietnam?

Vietnam Jun 29, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Hello!

I am just planning a trip for about a week or so to be around Da Nang, Hue and Hoi An during this July or so. Is that a peak season for tourism or any long holidays around that time? I am considering to spend a day or 2 at Saigon and make my way to Da Nang and other places. I know it will be very short to cover all those places, but if it is difficult, then I might skip Hue. I am also planning on see My Son.

Anyone else going around that time? I am waiting on my friends, but if they can't make it I will be doing it solo, so interested meeting other travelers/locals.

Thank you!

more
    • Ramonribas's Profile Photo

Money in Vietnam

Vietnam Jul 12, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Dear friends,
      Well, next August everything is planned for my trip to Vietnam (15 days). About money, what do you recommend? Take money (euros o dollars) from Europe and change in Vietnam o maybe is better and cheap to take money from cashier?

Thanks in advance

more
    • Is it worth going to Halong Bay?

Vietnam Jul 13, 2014 at 7:15 PM

I have heard very mixed reports of HB. Is it VERY touristy and a rip off or a must do? Any tips and advice for a first time visitor? I do not want to do it on a really cheap budget. Want to stay over night.

more
    • How much do we need to spend?

by JanS0321 Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 6:34 AM

How much do we need to spend if we will travel 4days 3nights? We are planning to go there by November this year is also the best time of the year to there in ninh nibh?

4 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 11:52 PM
    • How much do we need to spend?

by JanS0321 Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 6:34 AM

How much do we need to spend if we will travel 4days 3nights? We are planning to go there by November this year is also the best time of the year to there in ninh nibh?

6 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 10:12 PM
    • car and driver for ninh binh

by trusmibatik Online Now Oct 31, 2013 at 4:37 AM

what would be the cost of a driver and car (ac) for a day to take us to the sights around ninh binh including a boat trip to Tam Coc, Hoa Lu etc.
      we intend to stay in a hotel in Ninh Binh, maybe 2-3 nights.
      thank you for any information.

3 Answers Nov 25, 2013 at 7:35 PM
    • leaving luggage in Tam Coc for a day

by kosciap Online Now Nov 18, 2012 at 3:06 AM

I'm stopping for a day (morning to evening only) in Tam Coc on the way from Hoi An to Hue. This means I will be with my backpack. Is there anyplace there where I could leave it for a day?
      I was thinking to leave it as some hotel for a small fee. Would that work?

• idy's Profile Photo

Ninh Binh transport and accommodation questions!

by idy Online Now Aug 14, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Greetings!

I'm planning to go to Ninh Binh in October for a few days and have a few questions.

1. I'll be backpacking, where should I stay that's reasonable priced? I don't need any luxuries like air conditioning or television, just as long as it's clean and has shower facilities.

2. Does anyone know how I can get to the Cuc Phuong National Park from Ninh Binh for a day hike?

3. Is it easy to get to and explore Tam Coc and Hoa Lu by bicycle from Ninh Binh?

4. What about Kenh Ga Floating Village, how can I get there?

Thanks muchly for any advice!

1 Answer Aug 15, 2009 at 7:22 PM
    • vuzu's Profile Photo

How To Do Ninh Binh On My Own, Hanoi(Vietnam)

by vuzu Online Now Apr 28, 2006 at 7:41 PM

Hi, am planning to visit Ninh Binh during my visit to the NORTH next month. Could anyone please show some guideliess or tips how could I do Ninh Binh on my own?? Public transport from Hanoi, moto in Ninh BInh , boat and etc ....

1 Answer Apr 29, 2006 at 3:12 AM