Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• poepat's Profile Photo

MEKONG DELTA AND SOUTHERN CAMBODIA ADVICE REQUIRED

Vietnam 2 hours ago

Hi all,
      We plan to visit Vietnam in January / February 2016, We arrive in Ho Chi Minh then plan to move onto Ha Tien followed by Cambodia, Kampot and Sihanoukville. In total we planning on about 5 weeks travel.
      We have never visited Vietnam before.
      What is the best route to take (on bus or private car) and where are good stop off points.
      We are keen to find paradise beaches that are not too touristy and also eco type trips ie wetlands, rivers jungle walks etc.
      We still have a blank canvas to work from and are also considering going direct to Phnom Penh from HCMC by boat, is this practical and worth the experience....
      Many thanks in advance
      POEPAT

more
    • notre dame cathedral

Ho Chi Minh City Apr 21, 2015 at 1:39 AM

what are the mass service times on saturday and sunday

more
    • apartment rental

Nha Trang Apr 18, 2015 at 12:47 AM

where is best place to find a small apartment to rent for 6 month in Nha Trang

more
    • Lao Cai to Hanoi by express bus?

Lao Cai Apr 1, 2015 at 2:49 PM

Anyone aware of an express bus/minivan departing from Lao Cai & going to Hanoi that uses the new highway??
      Thanks!

more
    • Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?

Vietnam Apr 11, 2015 at 8:40 AM

Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?

Dear all,
      We are considering which place to stay at Muine Vietnam, as we prefer beach resort above 3 stars? Any suggestion? My friends advise me the Novela Beach resort, anyone have been there? We would appreciate your help.
      Thanks a lot

more
    • Packing for Sapa

Sapa Apr 8, 2015 at 7:17 PM

Id like some advice on what to pack for 3 days in sapa. I am going in July from Australia, and am doing a trek through the mountains.
      Will it be cold at all at that time of year?
      I would like to know if I need warm clothing or not.
      Cheers Melissa

more
    • AlifArchi's Profile Photo

Any theme park in HCM??

Ho Chi Minh City Apr 1, 2015 at 9:01 PM

Is there any theme park with thrill rides and if they do, what is the fees?

more
    • Sapa Express bus

Lao Cai Apr 1, 2015 at 2:54 AM

I was hoping to catch the new Express bus as it passes by Lao Cai on the way from Sapa to Hanoi. Through email, the company has told me that they can pick me up at the highway round-about(!), but due to the language barrier, they have not been able to tell me if the bus automatically stops here. I am nervous that the bus will go flying past me and leave me stranded there for the night. I would appreciate it if someone who has taken this bus can assure me that they do indeed make an automatic stop at the Lao Cai round-about. Thanks in advance!

more
    • AlifArchi's Profile Photo

Ho Chi Minh City on a budget.

Ho Chi Minh City Apr 15, 2015 at 2:40 AM

I'm visiting HCM on 20/4/15 - 25/4/15. Any suggestion on what to do without spending a lot of money(me and my friends are on a tight budget). I'll be staying near Ben Thanh Market. Thank you in advance.. :)

more
    • do you think bycles are best mean of transport in viet nam

Vietnam Apr 12, 2015 at 2:38 AM

do you bycles are best mean of transport in viet nam

more
    • Mnavarro's Profile Photo

Vietnam in 10 days

Vietnam Apr 8, 2015 at 11:22 PM

We are going to Vietnam for 10 days from June 28 - July 8. We plan to visit the following places - Hanoi, Halong Bay, Nha Trang (or Hoi An) and Saigon. I need advise on the sequence of the destination point, Hanoi to Saigon or Saigon to Hanoi? Besides overnight in Halong Bay, how many nights should we spend in each place? Should we skip Nha Trang or Hoi An?

I greatly appreciate your input. Thank you so much!

more
    • do you think bycles are best mean of transport in viet nam

Vietnam Apr 12, 2015 at 2:36 AM

do you think bycles are best mean of transport in viet nam

more
    • How much do we need to spend?

by JanS0321 Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 6:34 AM

How much do we need to spend if we will travel 4days 3nights? We are planning to go there by November this year is also the best time of the year to there in ninh nibh?

3 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 11:52 PM
    • How much do we need to spend?

by JanS0321 Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 6:34 AM

How much do we need to spend if we will travel 4days 3nights? We are planning to go there by November this year is also the best time of the year to there in ninh nibh?

5 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 10:12 PM
    • car and driver for ninh binh

by trusmibatik Online Now Oct 31, 2013 at 4:37 AM

what would be the cost of a driver and car (ac) for a day to take us to the sights around ninh binh including a boat trip to Tam Coc, Hoa Lu etc.
      we intend to stay in a hotel in Ninh Binh, maybe 2-3 nights.
      thank you for any information.

3 Answers Nov 25, 2013 at 7:35 PM
    • leaving luggage in Tam Coc for a day

by kosciap Online Now Nov 18, 2012 at 3:06 AM

I'm stopping for a day (morning to evening only) in Tam Coc on the way from Hoi An to Hue. This means I will be with my backpack. Is there anyplace there where I could leave it for a day?
      I was thinking to leave it as some hotel for a small fee. Would that work?

• idy's Profile Photo

Ninh Binh transport and accommodation questions!

by idy Online Now Aug 14, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Greetings!

I'm planning to go to Ninh Binh in October for a few days and have a few questions.

1. I'll be backpacking, where should I stay that's reasonable priced? I don't need any luxuries like air conditioning or television, just as long as it's clean and has shower facilities.

2. Does anyone know how I can get to the Cuc Phuong National Park from Ninh Binh for a day hike?

3. Is it easy to get to and explore Tam Coc and Hoa Lu by bicycle from Ninh Binh?

4. What about Kenh Ga Floating Village, how can I get there?

Thanks muchly for any advice!

1 Answer Aug 15, 2009 at 7:22 PM
    • vuzu's Profile Photo

How To Do Ninh Binh On My Own, Hanoi(Vietnam)

by vuzu Online Now Apr 28, 2006 at 7:41 PM

Hi, am planning to visit Ninh Binh during my visit to the NORTH next month. Could anyone please show some guideliess or tips how could I do Ninh Binh on my own?? Public transport from Hanoi, moto in Ninh BInh , boat and etc ....

1 Answer Apr 29, 2006 at 3:12 AM