Ninh Binh

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How much do we need to spend?

by JanS0321 Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 6:34 AM

How much do we need to spend if we will travel 4days 3nights? We are planning to go there by November this year is also the best time of the year to there in ninh nibh?

4 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 11:52 PM
    • How much do we need to spend?

by JanS0321 Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 6:34 AM

How much do we need to spend if we will travel 4days 3nights? We are planning to go there by November this year is also the best time of the year to there in ninh nibh?

6 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 10:12 PM
    • car and driver for ninh binh

by trusmibatik Online Now Oct 31, 2013 at 4:37 AM

what would be the cost of a driver and car (ac) for a day to take us to the sights around ninh binh including a boat trip to Tam Coc, Hoa Lu etc.
      we intend to stay in a hotel in Ninh Binh, maybe 2-3 nights.
      thank you for any information.

3 Answers Nov 25, 2013 at 7:35 PM
    • leaving luggage in Tam Coc for a day

by kosciap Online Now Nov 18, 2012 at 3:06 AM

I'm stopping for a day (morning to evening only) in Tam Coc on the way from Hoi An to Hue. This means I will be with my backpack. Is there anyplace there where I could leave it for a day?
      I was thinking to leave it as some hotel for a small fee. Would that work?

• idy's Profile Photo

Ninh Binh transport and accommodation questions!

by idy Online Now Aug 14, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Greetings!

I'm planning to go to Ninh Binh in October for a few days and have a few questions.

1. I'll be backpacking, where should I stay that's reasonable priced? I don't need any luxuries like air conditioning or television, just as long as it's clean and has shower facilities.

2. Does anyone know how I can get to the Cuc Phuong National Park from Ninh Binh for a day hike?

3. Is it easy to get to and explore Tam Coc and Hoa Lu by bicycle from Ninh Binh?

4. What about Kenh Ga Floating Village, how can I get there?

Thanks muchly for any advice!

1 Answer Aug 15, 2009 at 7:22 PM
    • vuzu's Profile Photo

How To Do Ninh Binh On My Own, Hanoi(Vietnam)

by vuzu Online Now Apr 28, 2006 at 7:41 PM

Hi, am planning to visit Ninh Binh during my visit to the NORTH next month. Could anyone please show some guideliess or tips how could I do Ninh Binh on my own?? Public transport from Hanoi, moto in Ninh BInh , boat and etc ....

1 Answer Apr 29, 2006 at 3:12 AM