change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Life in Ningbo for an expat

by wadejones Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 6:36 AM

Hello,
      I have taught in China and Thailand but never Ningbo. How does it rate as far as a good place to live and teach for one from the USA that enjoys life and friends. How is the food and what about the level of pollution? What is the best and worst of Ningbo?
      Thanks, Wade

more
    • Life in Ningbo for an expat

by wadejones Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 6:36 AM

Hello,
      I have taught in China and Thailand but never Ningbo. How does it rate as far as a good place to live and teach for one from the USA that enjoys life and friends. How is the food and what about the level of pollution? What is the best and worst of Ningbo?
      Thanks, Wade

1 Answer Mar 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM
    • Solyser's Profile Photo

about tiang tong temple

by Solyser Online Now Jan 2, 2010 at 8:35 PM

Does anyy body know if there are people practicing in that temple? or is just a historic place?

5 Answers Jan 3, 2010 at 2:29 PM
    • How to get there and which hotel to stay?

by mayleecm Online Now Jan 11, 2009 at 5:02 AM

Hi,

This is my 1st business trip to Ningbo. From Shanghai Pudong airport how to get car to Ningbo? Also which hotel (4-5 star) is better (safer) as I am a female. Or will the hotel provide transport pick up from Shanghai Pudong airport with a fees? Your advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Answer Jan 23, 2009 at 2:24 AM
    • Looking for a travel guide in Ningbo (2 days)

by nghiapk Online Now Oct 4, 2008 at 12:55 AM

I have business trip to Ningbo and visit some partner (I am Vietnamese, man) in Ningbo. The time from 15-16/Oct in business time. I am looking for a guider (can speak english)

Anyone can help me ? We will pay fee for all expense and labor fee for guider.

here 3 place we want to visit

1/ No.43, Hengsha Rd., Shagang Village, Dongqiao Town, Yinzhou Dst., Ningbo 315157 ,China

2/ 1001,1#,1926 CANG HAI ROAD,JIANG DONG,NINGBO 315040,CHINA

3/ No.16 YANGGUANG ROAD, WANGCHUN INDUSTRIAL ZONE, NINGBO

If anyone can help me please contact me at: nghia.pk@nnb.com.vn

Thanks & best regard

• avjo19's Profile Photo

Moving to Ningbo

by avjo19 Online Now Jan 11, 2008 at 11:07 AM

I am getting ready to move to Ningbo from the States in about a month. I've lived in China before, but that was up north in Shenyang. I was wondering if I could get some good recommendations on restaurants/nightclubs in Ningbo. I am also looking at finding some good parks, etc. in Yinzhou District (where I will probably be living).
      I became a huge hotpot addict when last living in China and am very very interested in finding the best Sichuan-style hotpot restaurant. I want the real deal, too. :)
      I am more interested in the local flavor of a city and not into the huge tourist scene.

Thanks!

Carolyn

2 Answers May 25, 2011 at 3:02 AM
    • airbrush's Profile Photo

Which will be the convenience way from Singapore to Ningbo?

by airbrush Online Now Sep 14, 2007 at 10:04 PM

This is will be the first time I going to Ningbo. Which will be the convenience way to Ningbo? Any direct flight from Singapore.

6 Answers Sep 20, 2007 at 12:53 AM
    • ddny's Profile Photo

Boat From/To Shanghai

by ddny Online Now May 4, 2004 at 1:02 PM

Can anyone tell me how long the trip is?

2 Answers May 8, 2004 at 7:30 PM
    • teaching in Ningbo

by jage Online Now Aug 27, 2003 at 10:54 AM

I'm teaching for 10 months in Ningbo and want to know the cost of living there. My apartment/dorm is paid for, but I need to pay utilities,l water, electric, internet phone. Any estimates? Also, where is the best place to shop for food, and for supplies such as paper, etc. What winter clothing do I need? snowboots?

4 Answers Sep 24, 2003 at 12:29 AM