Nikko Travel Answers

change location

One More Time Pension

by chanshadow Online Now Jun 23, 2007 at 6:43 PM

Hi,

Can someone who had been One More Time Pension - Nikko tell me how far it is from JR station and the temples?
Can we take a bus from JR station to this pension or do we have to take taxi? If so, any idea about the cost?
Also, how can we access to the temple area from this pension?
By viewing their web-site, we like their rooms but need to know how we can access to and from JR station and the temple area.
Thank you so much for your advise.
Shadow

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • mim95's Profile Photo

Re: One More Time Pension

by mim95 Online Now Jun 24, 2007 at 6:43 AM

If you can read Japanese, they have more info there: http://www.one-nikko.com/access.shtml It says that you can call between 3-5pm to arrange for pick up from Nikko station. The closest bus stop by walking is about 1.5km, or 30 minutes. You can also arrange for transportation to/from the bus stop.

Just keep in mind that Nikko is a mountainous area, and what you see on the map may seem short distance, but it's hard to say if it is a steep or flat road from the map.

You can get a Tobu Pass instead of using the JR. I think it is worth it if you are spending a night there. I have some info on my page.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: One More Time Pension

by surachai Online Now May 4, 2008 at 9:46 PM

I'm also planning to stay at One more time pension for about 2 nights. Anyone who used to stay there can give comments? about food, room, facilities, value for money etc.

Thanks a lot

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines