Travel Answers
Nieuwe Statenzijl

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Groningen : recommended bicycle stores?

Netherlands Nov 4, 2015 at 1:46 PM

I'll be visiting Groningen next month, and was curious to know if there are bicycle stores that particularly stand out:

I'm especially interested in cargo bikes, since I'm thinking of getting a two-wheeled cargo bike.

Thank you.

• Recommentations

Assen Nov 3, 2015 at 12:14 AM

I'm soon going to Assen. I'm 15 years old, what will you recommend for me, to see?

• Rotterdam Central to The Hague Rotterdam Airport during night

Rotterdam Nov 17, 2015 at 1:02 AM

Hi there¡¡

Does anybody knows is there is any public transport that´s conect Rotterdam Central to The Hague Rotterdam Airport during night?

I have been cheking RET webside and 9292 but it´s seems BOB B12 line is not working anymore...

• Carnival Celebrations

Amsterdam Nov 12, 2015 at 9:42 AM

Where's the best place to be for the Carnival celebrations in Amsterdam?

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

how/where/when to buy train tickets in Netherlands?

Netherlands Nov 10, 2015 at 1:58 PM

1)are the train tickets cheaper if you buy online in advance? (eg.from Eindhoven to Rotterdam)
      2)are there some train passes (some years before there were some weekend passes for tourists, but it was only in summer I think)

• Weather in May

Provincie Zeeland Oct 27, 2015 at 6:39 AM

I'm considering an 8 day bike ride through Zeeland starting and finishing in Brielle. The route, of course, crosses a lot of bridges which, if the winds are blowing or it's normally raining could make it somewhat dangerous. I don't have the option of sitting out one day if it doe rain as it's a progressive tour, moving each day to a different town/hotel.

• End of Lichtjesavond 2015

Delft Nov 22, 2015 at 8:56 AM

I wonder when is usually Lichtjesavond Delft ended? I am thinking of not booking any accommodation, instead spending the night enjoying the Lichtjesavond or sit somewhere (at the train station maybe?) enjoying some chit chat and leave with the first train. Will it be feasible or it'll be a bad idea?