change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ladyshippers's Profile Photo

Bus travel

Assen Aug 31, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Looking for advice re buying bus tickets in advance. Travelling from Groningen to Assen Friday 19 September. Staying at Vaart z.z. 95, Appelscha, 8426 AJ. I have very little idea where that is in relation to Assen but I think there is a bus route to there, from assen, possibly the number 15. Though I might change the hotel booking if I can find something nearer that won't cost too much. We are travelling to TT Cirucit at Assen to watch the British Superbikes event 19-21 September 2014. A special birthday present for my son, for his 40th Birthday.

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy Bus tickets or passes, or whatever they may be called, for a number of days, trips? I don't speak Dutch I'm afraid. A teeny weeny bit of French but other than that it's pretty much English only and although I know many Dutch people do speak English, putting many of us to shame, I am not going to assume that everyone can.

Any help will be very gratefully received.

more
    • Good tour guides

by Marion123reading Online Now Mar 13, 2014 at 10:48 PM

We would like to take some small group tours to towns outside of Amsterdam

We have used Viator tours before,but we would rather use small group tours.

Any suggestions?

5 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 10:48 AM