Nicosia District Travel Answers

change location

Travelling around Cyprus

by ames004 Online Now Aug 5, 2008 at 10:00 AM

Hi There

My name is Amy, I am 25 years old and am studying in Cyprus at the start of September for a Semester, on an Exchange program. I come from Australia and none of the other people on the program are coming until just after the Semester starts.

I would love to travel around the Island a bit and check out Paphos, Agia Napa and Larnaca especially. I am based in Nicosia and havent really checked much out yet!!

I was wondering if theres anyone around in the same age bracket that is travelling around on their own? It would be awesome to have a travel companion. Otherwise if anyone has got any tips about good places to go in Cyprus when you're on your own, or how to meet other people my age around here that would be awesome!!!

Thanks heaps. My email is ames004@hotmail.com

Regards, Amy :)

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • nuritza's Profile Photo

Re: Travelling around Cyprus

by nuritza Online Now Apr 7, 2009 at 1:54 AM

Hi Amy!

Im Nuria, from Spain. im travelling to Cyprus for tourism for 8 days. I will meet there some students from famagusta university. Maybe it is a bit late to contact you due to you wrote your mail in september, and you wont be longer there...

I will be travelling alone and id like to visit as much as i can. Could you give me some advise for a cheap accomodation in Nicosia? Is it easy to get from airport to Nicosia at midnight?

Thank you in advance.

Nuria

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Nicosia District Travel Answer Locations