change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kipling Subway station parking and Wilson Subway Station Parking

Toronto Apr 20, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hello
      I was wondering about the safety of the TTC subway station parking lots, especially the ones stated above. My family had been through a bad experience with a car break in (smashed window) and was wondering about if there are many car break-ins/thefts at these parking lots? Also are there security guards/police officers around these parking lots? I know people break into cars when they see something and I will try not to keep any valuables in my car and no item in plain sight.

more
    • Kipling Subway station parking and Wilson Subway Station Parking

Toronto Apr 20, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hello< I was wondering about the safety of the TTC subway station parking lots, especially the ones stated above. My family had been through a bad experience with a car break in (smashed window) and was wondering about if there are many car break-ins/thefts at these parking lots? Also are there security guards/police officers around these parking lots? I know people break into cars when they see something and I will try not to keep any valuables in my car and no item in plain sight.

Here are some links I've looked up

1. yelp.ca/biz/kipling-subway-s...
      2. thestar.com/opinion/columnis...
      3. forums.redflagdeals.com/psa-...
      more
    • Accommodations

Pelee Island Apr 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM

My boyfriend and I are planning to stay on Pelee Island for a weekend in May. What type of accommodation would you suggest ... one of the inns/motels or a cottage (we aren't really B & B people). If you have any recommendations that would be ideal for a couple, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you!

Cin

more
    • Buses from Buffalo Airport to Toronto Downtown after 10 pm

Toronto Apr 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Hi,
      My flight will land Buffalo airport at 9.45 PM. And I need to come to Toronto downtown from Buffalo airport. The last greyhound bus from Buffalo to toronto is at 9.30 pm. And next bus is 3 am next day.

Cab you guys please suggest me what are the other cheapest option to come to toronto after landing buffalo at 9.45 pm?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Layover in Canada

Toronto Mar 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I have a 1 hr layover at Toronto to connect my flight to Copenhagen, is that amble time to make my connecting flight?

more
    • Muslim Woman visiting Canada

Windsor Mar 23, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Hi! I'm a young Muslim woman from Dubai, UAE coming to Canada with my brother for approximately 15-20 days on vacation in June. I've never been to Canada before so I'm really excited but apprehensive at the same time because I wear the Islamic face-veil. (Although I've heard Canadians are nice people and are more open to other cultures) Windsor is one of our stops. Do you think I'll have a problem with wearing the veil in Windsor? I understand people might be curious and stare but I don't want to face any harassment. I plan to wear coloured ones to try and blend in a little.

Thanks! :)

more
    • 19th birthday in Niagara?

by winterwonderland06 Online Now Apr 20, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I want to celebrate my 19th birthday at Niagara (May 5th) but I'm not sure what to do. Some of my friends are still 18 and 17 so clubbing is out of the question since one of them can get caught with their fake id. What else can we do? There is going to be 5/6 of us. We're not big party animals so it doesn't have to do with getting wasted necessarily.

1 Answer Apr 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM
    • depete59's Profile Photo

travel to niagara falls canada

by depete59 Online Now Apr 7, 2012 at 6:46 AM

I will be traveling to niagara falls this july. I was wondering what I need for for my grandkids when going across the border.We are US citizens do they need a passport or will birth cert. be ok

4 Answers Apr 7, 2012 at 7:16 PM
    • Overnight bus tour from NYC

by Bpntc Online Now Oct 30, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Hi I am looking for an English speaking tour company to pick up from NYC and stay overnight in Niagara..we are a party of 6 from Australia travelling in May....seems to be a few around but some advice would be great...a couple of reviews have stated they spoke mainly Chinese or Indian? Thanks...

10 Answers Nov 6, 2011 at 6:41 PM
    • betska's Profile Photo

Tour from Toronto

by betska Online Now Sep 6, 2011 at 4:49 AM

Is it easy to pick up a day tour (or 2 day tour) to Niagara Falls from Toronto? Keeping to the Canadian side, that is.

Any tips on tour companies/prices would be much appreciated,
      Thanks
      Betts

30 Answers Mar 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM
    • Nightlife - Bachelorette

by jilldoug Online Now Aug 10, 2011 at 9:02 AM

I am throwing a bachelorette party for my best friend. I was just wondering if anyone has any fun nightlife ideas for a group of girls all in their 20's?! Also, are there any hotels close to nightlife that anyone would recommend?!

1 Answer Sep 12, 2011 at 4:19 AM
    • Cheap Souvenirs places please!

by Samm78 Online Now Jul 27, 2011 at 8:10 PM

I would like to know where are the best places to buy cheap souvenirs in Niagra Falls Ontario. My sister was just there and she said there are places that have Souvenir T-shirts for1.99. Is this true? If so where? (She could not remember where she saw it). Also, any reccomendations for inexpensive places to eat? Any help would be appreciated!

3 Answers Aug 22, 2011 at 12:15 PM
    • huatangcn's Profile Photo

Niagara Falls in Canada &Visa

by huatangcn Online Now Jul 10, 2011 at 6:07 AM

I'm Chinese citizen and want to visit Niagara Falls in Canada, I have visa of USA, but don't have visa of Canada, can I get visa at the border? I have reservation at Canada hotel.
      And somebody told me that they did it last year, do you think that is it true?
      In advance appreciate.

3 Answers Jul 11, 2011 at 7:20 AM
    • Travelling with two teens

by andymano1 Online Now Jun 13, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Hi all
      We are wondering if anyone a reasonably priced Suite close to the attactions.
      Pool a plus
      Thanks
      Andy

2 Answers Jun 19, 2011 at 8:36 PM
    • clareabee's Profile Photo

places for lunch on an organised day trip

by clareabee Online Now Jun 5, 2011 at 3:39 PM

Hi we are visiting Toronto for our honeymoon in october this year and are visiting the falls for a day trip as part of a tour - we have a few hours free time after all the tourist things (well we can't come all this way without seeing them!) but can anybody recommend anywhere for lunch? preferably ones that we don't need to book in as not sure what the timeframe is we have

Thanks

clare

4 Answers Sep 12, 2011 at 4:23 AM
    • "Niagara's Fury" Presentation

by ramot418 Online Now May 4, 2011 at 9:58 PM

I have been to Niagara Falls many times over the years - the last time about 3-4 years ago. I noticed on the Niagara Falls web site this time that there is an attraction called "Niagara's Fury" which, according to its description, I don't think I have ever seen. Is this something new?
      Also if you could give me a basic description of what it is - without all the web site hype - it would be appreciated. :) Thanks.

6 Answers May 19, 2011 at 10:22 PM
    • All inclusive ticket to sites in Niagara Falls area

by ramot418 Online Now May 2, 2011 at 11:25 AM

I was in Niagara about 3-4 years ago, and I remember that I bought some sort of an "all inclusive" ticket to the Maid of the Mist, the tunnels, the butterflies, the walkway along the Niagara River and whirlpool and unlimited day use of public transport between them. However, I'm having trouble locating information on this. I can only find the individual tickets for each site. Could someone point me to a web site with the relevant information? Thanks.

2 Answers May 2, 2011 at 4:41 PM
    • clareabee's Profile Photo

Nice venue for lunch at the falls

by clareabee Online Now Apr 18, 2011 at 3:33 AM

Hi Guys we are visiting Toronto for our honeymoon in October this year and are taking an organised day trip to Niagara Falls. We have a few free hours to grab some lunch and would appreciate any suggestions you had.

Thinking of somewhere with a view of the falls if possible - something a bit special rather than a budget place.

Open to suggestions we eat pretty much anything but a 'Canadian' venue would be great if possible (by that I mean serving local food)

Many thanks,

Clare

6 Answers Sep 12, 2011 at 4:26 AM
    • Flying from Niagra Falls to New York

by daisylou Online Now Feb 13, 2011 at 10:51 AM

I am hoping to fly in to Toronto from Ireland and then on to New York. Can someone recommend an airline to use? and how long does it take?

9 Answers Feb 16, 2011 at 2:51 AM
    • cheaper parking close to the embassy suites hilton

by peppy5 Online Now Jan 26, 2011 at 2:20 PM

going to be staying at the embassy suites by hilton next week. heard the parking is20, any place close by that is cheaper?

6 Answers Feb 2, 2011 at 7:03 PM
    • Adrianobr's Profile Photo

Crossing to US and Visit hours

by Adrianobr Online Now Dec 5, 2010 at 6:29 AM

Is easy to cross frontier to US. How long does it take by car? I have both visas (US and CAN). When is better to see it? By night?

8 Answers Dec 6, 2010 at 3:40 PM
    • crossing from canada to us

by mary51 Online Now Sep 26, 2010 at 3:09 AM

We are 10 females visiting Toronto on 22 Oct, travelling to Niagara on 24 and staying overnight, intend to travel US the next day to go shopping at the Ralph Lauren Outlet shopping place - forgotten name at the moment.
      Do we need a visa to cross the borders (All UK passport holders).?
      How long will it take to cross?
      Can we take hire cars across and how much will it cost.

Plus and special tips for Toronto & Niagara - restaurants, tourist areas etc.
      Also would it be worth going to St Jacobs?

thanks Mary

18 Answers Oct 2, 2010 at 8:41 AM
    • alyf1961's Profile Photo

DO i NEED A VISA FOR CANADA?

by alyf1961 Online Now Sep 13, 2010 at 11:59 AM

I am going to Niagara falls from New York next May. Do I need a visa to cross from the USA to Canada and back to the USA, I have had a look on the Canadian embassy site but it isn't clear. If I do need a visa do I need to get it beforhand or can I get it on the day.

Thank you,

Alyson

7 Answers Sep 14, 2010 at 12:07 PM
    • Walking on Rainbow bridge, but not crossing borders

by mvadu Online Now Aug 21, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Hi,
      I have US Visa, but not Canadian. I want to take few pictures of the falls from the bridge, but I am not sure If I can walk on the bridge, till US side and come back. Any pointers on the same would be helpful.

8 Answers Aug 22, 2010 at 7:15 AM
    • HenriettaStackpole's Profile Photo

Last minute wedding: please help with hotel and place to eat.

by HenriettaStackpole Online Now Aug 17, 2010 at 7:38 PM

My brother is planning a last minute wedding, so in a few weeks he will be married at Niagara Falls. I am not familiar with the area, but I understand his ceremony will be on the NY side in or near Prospect Point. We would like a place, hopefully within walking distance for the immediate family to stay. It doesn't need to be fancy but clean and nice. My brother had heard of the Red Coach Inn, which looks good on the website. He also mentioned Quality Hotel & Suites, but some of the reviews mentioned bed bugs--eeeekkk! Any hotels or B & B's you would recommend?

We also would like a place to eat a dinner the night before the wedding and also a spot for lunch. It doesn't need to be super fancy but the dinner should feel special. Any recommendations? Thanks!

3 Answers Aug 18, 2010 at 10:05 AM
    • Were You 'forced' to pay $20 dollars for photographs at Maid of the Mist and the Great Gorge?

by tamasbr Online Now Aug 13, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Recently my tourist guests complained that they were photographed at the Gorge after entering to the tunnel: on the way out they were presented with phtotos asked to pay20 dollars. neither on the way in nor on the way out were they given the choice to be photographed or not, nor were they told that the payment is not compulsory. Has anyone else had a similar experience with the Niagara Parks ticketed sights?

18 Answers Apr 20, 2011 at 2:13 AM
    • Niagara Falls-Ontario

by Cablet Online Now Aug 8, 2010 at 7:03 PM

I will be making my first trip to Canada and plan to visit Niagara Falls between Aug 10-11 for a brief trip. We will be taking the Amtrak from NYC to Niagara (Ontario). I would appreciate any advice regarding the following:
      1) How far is Days Inn Lundys Lane from the train station and how to get to the hotel from Amtrak Train Station as we will not be renting a car.Approximate cost if possible.
      2) What locations to visit at the Falls- (one day only) suitable for a six year old and I.
      3) Budget dining options

Your advice will be much appreciated!

1 Answer Aug 9, 2010 at 1:05 AM
    • travelling to niagra falls

by johanna_stephens Online Now Aug 7, 2010 at 7:50 AM

I will be staying in Ottawa and wish to travel to Niagra falls by train. Is there a direct train and how long does it take?

3 Answers Aug 7, 2010 at 9:37 AM
    • Vineyards & Winery in Niagara good for visiting

by pebblesdioneda Online Now Aug 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Hi there,

My family is scouting for a nice vineyard, grape picking area, winery place to visit in the Niagara area. Can you recommend some? I have two kids 15 and 13 y.o so a place where we can see and pick grapes, then a tour on how they are turned into wine and with some interesting spots/places to go around will be very much appreciated. We're planning to go next week.

Thanks in advance.

Pebbles

4 Answers Aug 6, 2010 at 2:50 PM
    • clmbsb's Profile Photo

Crossing Rainbow Bridge, day trip

by clmbsb Online Now Aug 5, 2010 at 2:16 AM

Hi there

I have made my arrangements and will be visiting Niagara in September. I wish to cross Rainbow Bridge (Canada to USA) and would like to know the current cost (travelling by foot). I have a UK passport and when I last visited in 2005 I had to fill in a green card and pay around7 to gain entry in to the USA.

Is the system still the same?
      Has the cost increased?

I only plan to visit for around 90 minutes, not an overnight stay.

Many thanks

4 Answers Aug 5, 2010 at 5:43 PM
    • Niagara Falls at Nights

by redsox10 Online Now Aug 4, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Is there a light show every night at Niagara Falls Canada?
      Is there a fireworks show? and, if so, what days and times?

Thanks.

5 Answers Aug 22, 2011 at 10:49 PM
    • Niagara Falls in September

by wado66 Online Now Jul 19, 2010 at 7:46 PM

This is our first time to Niagara Falls. We are flying in to Buffalo. I want this to be really special for me and my wife. Will it be very cold towards the end of September? And can anyone recommend a tour/tours to take to maximize our experience? I have read that the Canadian side is the best to view the falls. I would also like to know a really nice restaraunt to go to in the area.I have a nice ring I want to give her for putting up with me for 25 years........ I haven't picked a hotel yet. I have been looking at some, though. Any other information anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. Oh, by the way this will be a long weekend trip. Maybe Friday thru Sunday.
      Thanks again

14 Answers Nov 3, 2010 at 7:10 AM
    • Rainbow bridge

by moniyi Online Now Jul 6, 2010 at 4:16 PM

I'll be arriving at Niagara falls around 9:00pm and leaving the following day in the morning, with a tour bus. Could I cross the rainbow bridge at night?

2 Answers Jul 6, 2010 at 10:45 PM
    • tours from toronto

by carsal1955 Online Now Jul 1, 2010 at 12:42 AM

Hi all. I took the tour to Niagara Falls, NOTL etc with Jojo Tours in 2001. Does anyone know if the company is still in business? They are not responding to my emails. With 3 couples wanting to visit the falls and surrounding areas in one day from Toronto late Sept/early Oct what do you all think is the best way of doing it?

5 Answers Apr 20, 2011 at 2:16 AM
    • PocketRocket's Profile Photo

Niagara Falls Canada

by PocketRocket Online Now May 13, 2010 at 8:08 PM

My partner and I are coming to Niagara Falls, Canadian side in December. We are pressed for time and will really only have time to see the falls. To see the falls, how much time do we actually need? Also what is there to do at the falls? We also realise that it will be winter and freezing

Thanks

Lisa

39 Answers Jun 2, 2010 at 3:54 AM
    • Is it possible to get around Niagara Falls without a car?

by Annie271 Online Now Apr 29, 2010 at 9:05 AM

I am planning a surprise impromtu trip for my boyfriend and myself for May 10 - 12. We will be arriving by Train (via rail) and I don't want to rent a car. I am interested in going to the Greg Ferwin Magic show monday night and want to be within walking or a reasonable distance to the falls and attractions at Cliffton Hill. I was looking at staying at the Sterling Inn and Spa, but don't know if it's too far.

Does anyone have any suggestions for good locations (and a nice and reasonably priced) place to stay for couples (we are 37) that's close to most attractions? And how easy is it to get around without a car?

5 Answers May 30, 2010 at 11:31 AM