Niagara Falls Travel Answers

change location

leaving Washington DC

by brichouse Online Now Apr 22, 2008 at 9:48 PM

I would like to know if me and my family would need a passport to visit Niagara?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • stevemt's Profile Photo

    Re: leaving Washington DC

    by stevemt Online Now Apr 22, 2008 at 10:28 PM

    I take it you mean Niagara falls??

    If you are in the US and going to he falls, and staying on the US side, then no passport, If you go the to Canadian side of the falls, then normal boundary crossing procedures apply. As you don't have in your profile where you are from and/or you don't say what nationality you are, sorry we cant help any more.

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines