Niagara Falls Travel Answers

change location

Canadian side Niagara Falls trip for 1 day and visa

by kamdhenu21 Online Now Apr 18, 2008 at 2:08 PM

Hi, I am at Connecticut and am planning to go to Niagara Falls Canadian side for a day on May 25th, 2008. Can i take a day visa to Canada side? Also i just shifted from h4 to h1 visa and need to get my h1 visa stamped if i go out of US...does this still apply if i take a 1 day visa and go to Canada. I don't want to get stuck in Canada because of visa issue. Please reply fast. Thanks

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines