Nha Trang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ho Chi Minh City airport to Vung Tau City bus service

Vietnam Jun 14, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Could anyone tell me who operates the bus from SGN airport to Vung Tau City.

Rang Jetstar Pacific ,they say it is private bus,no idea who is the company that operates it.

Believe it caries Jetstar logo.

Any help would be appreciated ,Thank you in advance

bkc1000

more
    • Ferry service_Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau City

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 4, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Is the Ferry service - Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau City - running yet after being suspended earlier.?
      Thanks in advance
      bkc1000

more
    • night club

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 28, 2014 at 7:39 AM

do you know if there is nice or luxus hotel with night club in Saigon, Hoian and Hanoi ?

more
    • nightlife

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 26, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Coming to ho chi minh november
      Is it safe at night bar hopping

more
    • Any nice restaurants with authentic French or Italian Cuisine?

Hanoi Jun 17, 2014 at 2:56 AM

I'm in Hanoi quite a lot, and though I love Vietnamese food, it's pretty spicy. Can anyone recomend some good
      European restaurants?

more
    • How busy will be it during Jul/Aug around Central Vietnam?

Vietnam Jun 29, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Hello!

I am just planning a trip for about a week or so to be around Da Nang, Hue and Hoi An during this July or so. Is that a peak season for tourism or any long holidays around that time? I am considering to spend a day or 2 at Saigon and make my way to Da Nang and other places. I know it will be very short to cover all those places, but if it is difficult, then I might skip Hue. I am also planning on see My Son.

Anyone else going around that time? I am waiting on my friends, but if they can't make it I will be doing it solo, so interested meeting other travelers/locals.

Thank you!

more
    • budget backpacking around southeast asia

Vietnam Jun 18, 2014 at 4:30 AM

i am looking to go backpacking with a few friends around southeast asia for the first time next april and am not really sure where is the best place to start planning. Can anyone recommenced any good companies or websites for backpacking and traveling, and also does anyone know if trailfinders is good company for low budget traveling or are they just best for more expensive holidays?

any advice at all would be much appreciated :)

more
    • hrosc's Profile Photo

street food

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 24, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Hi guys,

i will be in Saigon on 27.06.2014. Do you have any suggestion for real local street food, a bit of the beaten track, not just in district 1. Also, which district you recomend to experience real local atmosphere. If some of you locals would like to meet with us ( also wife and 7 years old son), i would be happy to pay for the drinks and food:). It is foody time:)
      Thank you in advance for any respond. Best regards, Jurij

more

Near Nha Trang

• Leather Goods

by RYeap Online Now May 5, 2014 at 11:46 PM

Are there any decent leather clothing makers in Nha Trang, Would like to custom make a leather jacket or two. I'll be there is 3 weeks time for a 3 nights 4 days stop over?

2 Answers May 16, 2014 at 6:18 AM
    • upnorthin88's Profile Photo

Off the beaten track!

by upnorthin88 Online Now Feb 19, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Hi

I'm looking for some tours off the beaten track, inland, coastal, to see the proper Vietnam away from normal tourism. Any suggestions or good experiences anyone can share please?

Ta

6 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 5:17 AM

moped rental

by upnorthin88 Online Now Feb 18, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Is it possible to rent mopeds for own use without a licence in the Nha Trang area?

Thanks

4 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 5:25 PM

Boat rental

by upnorthin88 Online Now Feb 18, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Hi There

Does anyone know if there is somewhere to rent a boat for private use in the Nha Trang area? Possibly a speed boat?

Thanks

5 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 11:06 PM
    • Nha Trang in November

by Cleo82 Online Now Sep 30, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I am spending 3 weeks in Vietnam and have a very tight schedule to fit everything in. I have heard the weather can be bad in November, would you recommend skipping Nha Trang? Thanks

4 Answers Oct 22, 2013 at 3:36 AM
    • Snorkelling

by virtualtourist1 Online Now Jun 7, 2013 at 2:23 AM

Which island is best for snorkelling in Nha Trang please?

6 Answers Jul 16, 2013 at 7:43 AM
    • Photo Tours

by youngman242 Online Now Mar 31, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Are there any companies and/or individuals arranging photo tours with locations in Nha Trang or Khanh Hoa/Da Lak?

1 Answer May 7, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    • Apartment or villa rental

by janetlee Online Now Feb 22, 2013 at 7:54 PM

We are a group of 5 and would like to rent an apartment or villa in Nha Trang (with modern fully equipped kitchen). Is there any recommendation from VT members?

2 Answers Apr 22, 2013 at 2:27 AM
    • Helzie12's Profile Photo

Hotel with kids

by Helzie12 Online Now Oct 12, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Visiting in December and looking for a mid range hotel with family rooms. feedback on VinPearl resort and amusement park would be great.

1 Answer Oct 12, 2012 at 2:44 PM
    • karentindall's Profile Photo

Train from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City

by karentindall Online Now Jun 3, 2012 at 3:54 AM

Hi there, does anybody know if the 07.40 train from Nha Trang to HCMC runs on at Saturday, my partner seems to think it only runs Monday to Friday.
      Hope someone can help
      Thanks
      Karen

1 Answer Jun 3, 2012 at 4:31 AM
    • diving in november

by WRINKLYBACKPACKER Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Can anyone give me any idea what sea/weather conditions to expect in mid november. I will be there for a week and would like to a bit of diving

3 Answers Nov 21, 2011 at 5:24 PM
    • Nha Trang - November

by tazlee09 Online Now Jul 29, 2011 at 2:51 AM

HI Guys

Im hoping to spend 4-5nights in Nha Trang in November, however I notice this is
      often a period of large rainfall, I am hoping someone can tell me the nature of this weather. For instance rainy season in Thailand usually causes heavy falls in afternoon and during the night, however days are sunny, is this similar to Nha Trang?? Id like to get some sunbaking and reading done beside the pool.

Many thanks for any information

4 Answers Nov 23, 2011 at 11:25 PM
    • Que Huong Hotel

by cdwurm Online Now May 12, 2011 at 4:38 PM

Hey guys,

I came across the Que Huong Hotel, when looking for hotels in Nha Trang. It seemed pretty nice based on some of the trip advisor reviews I had read and its right around my price range.

Can anyone tell me anything els about this place or share some experience they had there?

Let me know, any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Answer May 12, 2011 at 6:20 PM
    • Train to Da Nang

by cdwurm Online Now May 11, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how long the train ride is from Nha Trang to Da Nang

Thanks

1 Answer Apr 23, 2013 at 10:45 PM
    • Looking for a good hotel in Nha Trang

by cdwurm Online Now May 7, 2011 at 2:40 PM

Hey guys,

I have been looking everywhere for a decent hotel in Nha Trang and I keep running into dead ends. I checked out the Blue Star Hotel, which was advised to by by someone els but I hear reviews of sewage smell in the hotel. Im looking for something between20-$30 no more then a block from the beach, with Wi Fi, and reasonably clean.

Ley me know, thanks

3 Answers Mar 8, 2012 at 4:25 AM
    • Going to Nha Trang in January

by cdwurm Online Now May 5, 2011 at 8:02 AM

Hey Guys,
      I'm gonna be in Nha trang for a about 3 nights in early January with my girlfriend. I was wondering what the temperature was like there that time of year. We would like to go swimming in the ocean.

I would also like a recommendation on a hotel to stay at that is reasonably cheap and some good places to visit while out there. I don't know the area that well and would like as much feedback as I can get.

Thanks

5 Answers May 6, 2011 at 6:37 AM
    • robyng

by robyng Online Now Apr 29, 2011 at 12:13 AM

We are visiting Mui Ne and then plan to go to Nha Trang to catch the train to Danang. How far is it by road from Mui Ne to Nha Trang? How long would the journey take?
      Are there buses from Mui Ne to Nha Trang?
      Which would be the most comfortable train for five Australians to catch from Nha Trang to Danang station?

1 Answer Apr 29, 2011 at 9:22 AM
    • weather for march

by hayleyrahal Online Now Jan 29, 2011 at 5:11 AM

Hi we are visiting nha trang at the beginning of march should it be hot and sunny and not too wet i hope and what sort of temperature will it be

6 Answers Oct 31, 2011 at 4:59 AM
    • Moving to Nha Trang

by giabar Online Now Jan 13, 2011 at 2:47 AM

Hello Everyone,
      I am planning to move to Nha Trang next April for work reasons (diving instructor).
      Can anybody help me with information regarding prices and suggestions for long-term (months) accommodation: hotel or renting a flat?
      What are the costs of renting a moped or a small car?
      What is the situation of the diving business over there (seasons, salaries etc)?
      Yes, quite a lot of questions...:-)
      Thanks,
      giabar

2 Answers Feb 10, 2011 at 8:49 PM
    • how much do parasailing, jetski, massage, and tram ride in Nhatrang?

by yamu3006 Online Now Nov 24, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Hey Everyone,
      I am planning to visit Nhatrang Next July.. are there alot of activities in Nhatrang? I was thinking to spend 2days there.. First of all, how much is a decent hotel cost? i saw some good one up to160 per night that's kinna alot.. What are the good spa with resonable prices with good service,, so far i found28 Hot stone massage,how much does jetski cost? and how much does parasailing cost? oh and i saw riding a tram in the air looks fun too..what are the other good places to visit.. i love beach and some nightlife stuffs..is two days would be enough to do all these activities? oh since i am from Kontum city i am not familiar with the costs of these activities, people there will rip you off if they know you are from other countries or from Nha que,, lol.. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..
      Yamu3006

2 Answers Mar 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM
    • beaches,hotels and nite life

by bazandcaz Online Now Nov 23, 2010 at 5:00 AM

hiya, we are travelling to nha trang in april 2011, is it a good resort,we want to chill out during the day on the beach, and do some bar crawls in the evening, is there plenty to do there,also is there good shopping for my wife bars ,clubs and fun for us both late at mite, any replies with amy info will be greatly appreciated as it will be our first time in vietnam, thaanx

3 Answers Feb 15, 2011 at 8:19 AM
    • Nha Trang Snorkeling

by mustardgas Online Now May 14, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Is it worth snorkelling on the islands around Nha Trang? I see mixed reports ie; its overfished and dynamite used etc. Anyone snorkelled recently and can recommend a reef?

Thanks

6 Answers Oct 31, 2011 at 5:14 AM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Nha Trang, Phu Quoc or another destination?

by schmechi Online Now Apr 5, 2010 at 11:13 AM

We'll visit Vietnam next turn of the year. After a short tour (Saigon, Cu Chi, Cai Rang, Mekong delta) we want to a spend beach holiday. Which resort would you recommend? Although we want to enjoy beutiful, sandy beaches, infrastructure is very important, because we want to party at night. That's why I originally tended to go to Nha Trang. Unfortunately I researched, that late december/early January is a bad season to go there beacuse of a high chance of rain and due to lack of sun hours. Should we change our destination and go for Phu Quoc? Are there other worthwhile alternatives?

Thanx in advance!

6 Answers Jun 25, 2010 at 2:57 PM
    • Buying shirts in Nha Trang

by mojopac Online Now Oct 30, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Hi, I'll be in Nha Trang from the 2nd Nov. Is there a market there where I can buy shirts (Polo's or similar) at a reasonable price. I don't want to pack too much if I can avoid it.
      Thanks for any advice.

5 Answers Feb 15, 2011 at 8:33 AM
    • Nha Trang or Phan Thiet

by annaolesen Online Now Oct 1, 2009 at 1:37 AM

Hi,
      My boyfriend and I are going to Vietnam in November for 16 days, and we plan to visit the following:
      Hanoi (8 days, incl Sa Pa og Halong Bay), flight to Nha Trang (3-4 days), bus to Ho Chi Minh (4 days, incl tur på Mekong).

But we are in doubt if we should fly to Dalat (2 days) and then go to Phan Thiet (2 days) instead of Nha Trang.
      Could someone please help me define the pros and cons for the two places?
      Are there e.g. nice beaches in Phan Thiet, compared to Nha Trang?
      And what about the rain in Nov?

Thanks for your help!
      BR Anna

3 Answers Oct 1, 2009 at 2:18 PM
    • Is the internet reliable in Nha Trang?

by tr8veller4L1fe Online Now Mar 6, 2009 at 6:18 AM

Hi! We are planning on going to Nha Trang for 1 week, potentially longer if the internet in this area is reliable. We need to access the net 24/7 in order to work & we are hoping to do this in a beach town. I was wondering if anyone knows if there are regular power outages or brown outs in this area.

We are planning on staying at the Novotel Nha Trang, which says that you have access to the internet in all the rooms...can anyone confirm this? Also does anyone have any feedback on this hotel? Any recommendations on other hotels around50-$75 USD? If we are looking to rent for 1-2 months is it better to arrange this once we're there?

Any words of advice are greatly appreciated!!!

7 Answers Feb 10, 2011 at 9:09 PM
    • Jet ski in december

by Elango Online Now Dec 6, 2008 at 8:22 AM

do they have sea sports(jet skies),in December or is the sea to rough for it.Do they have these facilities in Nha Trang beach or do you have to go to the island.how do they charge.apart from the beaches and seafood anything else nice in Nha Trang?

1 Answer Dec 6, 2008 at 5:09 PM
    • accomodation

by tilnor Online Now Jun 23, 2008 at 5:52 PM

IM LOOKING FOR LONG TERM ACCOMODATION IN NHA TRANG MARCH THRU MAY 2009.
      TRIED THE INTERNET WITHOUT MUCH LUCK ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

5 Answers Feb 10, 2011 at 9:01 PM
    • dandav1's Profile Photo

Cable car

by dandav1 Online Now May 8, 2008 at 8:42 PM

Does anyone have information on the cable car to the island,
      What cost - how to arrange a trip across and back. I do not want to play at the resort fun park.

Thanks,
      Daniel

2 Answers Sep 22, 2009 at 9:00 PM
    • Seafood on the beach.

by hethas Online Now May 7, 2008 at 6:23 PM

I read so much about people saying seafood cooked on the beach by the vendors is relly cheap.As this really appeals to me I would like to know how much I should pay in regards to lobster, crabs, squid etc.

4 Answers May 14, 2008 at 12:57 AM