Nha Trang Travel Answers

change location
jon_b's Profile Photo

Tailors in Nha Trang, or should I travel to Hoi An

by jon_b Online Now Mar 17, 2007 at 2:16 PM

Hi all (again! lol),

Thanks for all your advice so far. I'll be in Nha Trang for a few days and am wanting to get a suit and a couple of business shirts made - is there anywhere in Nha Trang that cn do this quickly and professionally and a relatively good price. If not, I understand that Hoi An is ideal, though I'm not sure we'll have time to get up there - would like to for the town as well though - what is the quickest way to get up there and how much does it cost? - and is it reasonable to travel up there for one day return, if we're going to also try getting a suit made? (we've booked ourselves into a resort in Nha Trang which we'd prefer to base ourselves in)

Many thanks!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Chrissy50's Profile Photo

Re: Tailors in Nha Trang, or should I travel to Hoi An

by Chrissy50 Online Now May 4, 2007 at 3:05 AM

You can always get them made quickly, I only had clothes made in HCMC however I was in Nha Trang for 4 nights and every hotel will be able to put you in touch with a Tailor, I stayed at the Yasaka and the Hotel gift shop has one they use, the Yasaka is 4 star. I did a cooking class at eh 5 Star ANA Mandara, it is a beautiful hotel and they have the same thing, their gift shop offers a Tailor service, you would most probarbly pay more but it would still be cheap, also cheaper than taking a punt on someone some where else and possibly not being happy.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Nha Trang