I am thinking about taking my wife and 9 year old daughter on vacation to Hong Kong Disneyland. I was wondering how important it is to stay on the property. The Hotels seem to be a bit expensive but I really want this to be super special for my daughter. Can you tell me the advantages of staying on site. Also, I am a photographer and love to shoot street photography. I would like to know where there are authentic sites near the theme park. I will take a day to site see and take shots. Thank you for the help.
Whats the best way to travel with kids to?
We are traveling with family , 2 girls , 6 and 2 years and wanted to take a couple of days towards the end of the week in one of the island, which one would you recommend. Could we travel straight to the airport form any one of these?
Thank you in advance.
As very basic, first "reaching out" questions for Hong Kong, business mainland (kowloon):
1. cost of living assuming good hostel (dormitory), mid-range eating places, some public transport or local taxi in the island.
2. which currency - EUR or USD to bring with me, or is it the same in terms of local customs and acceptance.
3. General use of MasterCard - can rely on it in most places? banks? ATMs? No danger of "duplicating" in shops?
4. Places of medical help / clinic in case of need, western standards.
5. words of safety/beware of........(young woman traveling alone).
6. recommended travel pages here on VT.
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|