change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jtraveler9's Profile Photo

Where to stay?

Boston Sep 9, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Trying to find cheaper accommodations for my friend and I while in Boston... any suggestions ? (Outside of hotels, like popular hostels? Or how has airbnb been?) And any specific areas we should stick to, that would put us relatively close to stuff to see? Thanks in advance!

more
    • chriso1969's Profile Photo

best way to get to Marthas Vineyard

Plymouth Aug 18, 2014 at 5:15 AM

whats the best wy to get to Marthas Vineyard from Plymouth? other than flying im open to any mode of transport.Thanx,Chris.

more
    • 1st time

Martha's Vineyard Aug 17, 2014 at 8:17 AM

i am going for the 1st time to Martha's vineyard and want to know what is the best things to do and see , eat any advice you can give for my 1st day trip ?

more
    • Seeking Kitsch Sundries

Boston Sep 3, 2014 at 10:51 AM

I have recently returned to New England after living in Seattle for two decades. There is a delightful kitsch toys-and-decor store in Seattle called Archie McPhee: http://mcphee.com
      Is there anything like that in Boston or anywhere else in New England?

more
    • solo traveller to boston

Boston Aug 20, 2014 at 4:27 AM

I am travelling to the us in September and Boston will be my last stop
      the end of september -
      what will the weather be like
      & shopping outlet's which is the best and nearest boston and is there public transport to it

more
    • Dek39's Profile Photo

Bars in Boston

Boston Sep 1, 2014 at 10:29 AM

We will be visiting Boston for three days next week, staying in the Club Quarters. Can anyone recommend any good bars and restaurants around the area we are staying? Any that have happy hours would be a plus. Many thanks

more
    • crazypaws's Profile Photo

7 day link pass MBTA

Boston Sep 1, 2014 at 4:27 AM

Hi all,

I’ll be visiting Boston in a few weeks, and will be using the subway quite a bit. I’m a bit confused about the 7 day link pass the MBTA offers.
      You get unlimited rides with that pass, but the validity is confusing. The website says the 7 days start from the day and time of purchase.
      I’m arriving on a Saturday night around 7pm, leaving the following Saturday at around 4pm. So if I buy this pass around 8pm on the day I arrive, this pass should be valid until 8pm on the Saturday I leave, would this assumption be correct? That would mean I won’t have to buy any separate tickets during my stay. On other websites I’ve read that the 7 days are calendar days, so you’re better off buying the card early in the morning to have a full day’s use of it.

Can someone shed some light on this?

Thanks!

more