Newsom

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• NIghtlife question

Chattanooga Yesterday

We were looking for a decent place that has live music....preferably classic rock and is geared for older aged crowd instead of students......and a safe area to be in..in Chattanooga.... safe area is a must.......any ideas??..

more
    • Go Karting

Gatlinburg Aug 19, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Who has the fastest go-karting facility (for teens and adults) near Sevierville, Tenn.?

more
    • Lodging, food, entertainment

Nashville Aug 8, 2014 at 8:58 AM

We are 6 women, early 70s, in fairly good shape. We will be driving from Rockford, Illinois to Nashville in late September. We plan to stop overnight on the way. What is the best location for lodging and any hotel/motel recommendations would be appreciated? We are looking for a good location, cleanliness and affordability. My husband and I visited Nashville a few years ago and we ate at a restaurant where the wait staff entertained the diners with some great singing. What is the name of that place? What are the best tours to take? A couple of us would have trouble with a lot of walking without rest stops. TripAdvisor fans were a great help for our last trip to Nashville. I hope we can get some good advice this time. Thanks

more
    • Unsafe intersections / streets in Memphis

Memphis Aug 5, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Hi. We're coming to Memphis in October for a wedding and staying at the Econo Lodge downtown to save some bucks. Our friends are staying at the Peabody which is only 0.4 blocks away. Should we be worried about staying at the Econo Lodge? Are there specific intersections or areas (west of X and south of Y) that we should be careful to avoid? We will be walking around at night to some extent since they'll be doing some bar hopping after the reception on Beale street, and we'll have to make it back to our hotel somehow.

Never been to Memphis before, but we're from Chicago, so we know about "dangers" of big cities. But if there's some specific, easy advice you can give about the hotel or specific intersections, that'd be really helpful.

Thanks!
      Stephanie

more
    • looking for camping places

Lynchburg Aug 19, 2014 at 8:30 AM

we are taking a vaction and would love to come to lynchburg is there any places to camp at around there ?

more
    • September visit

Gatlinburg Aug 17, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Are the crowds any thinner in Gatlinburg in September when most kids are back in school,?school?

more
    • place to take 13 year old boy christmas break

Gatlinburg Aug 11, 2014 at 3:23 PM

We will have our 13 year old grandson for a few days after christmas...is there a spot that we could drive to from Michigan to excite him (he's a nerd and into science and math and the bible!)

more
    • Nashville to Memphis

Tennessee Jul 30, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Any great places to visit and possibly stay between Nashville and Memphis during the first two weeks of October?

Thank you and very much appreciated.

more
    • Looking for suggestions

Memphis Aug 2, 2014 at 10:55 PM

I have 2 nights and one full day to enjoy Memphis. I will be staying at the Sheraton Memphis Downtown hotel.....If I was your Aunt, how would you suggest I enjoy my time. I will be alone and I understand safety might be an issue.
      Thanks -

more