Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car rental

Kilkenny Apr 14, 2015 at 2:15 PM

Is it possible to rent a car in Kilkenny

more
    • Dwyers Restaurant

Ireland Apr 5, 2015 at 2:09 AM

For a long time I've been a follower of this fantastic chef's recipes - now that I'm visiting Ireland I would dearly like to eat in his restaurant but try as I might I can't find it anywhere, yet his web page including recipes is very much a live. Any suggestions - Many thanx

more
    • Cheapest Day Parking

Dublin Apr 7, 2015 at 3:19 PM

Any suggestions as to the cheapest parking from 10am- 6pm on a Friday please near to Temple Bar/Trinity College - at the moment the cheapest I can come up with is Hynes Yard at Euros 15 per day

Many thanx

more
    • Suggestions for itinerary please + Shell beach

Dublin Apr 6, 2015 at 1:47 AM

Somewhere I read that there is a beautiful shell beach on the outskirts of Dublin - any ideas please as to where it is

Having done the Dublin attractions I find I have a day before I get the flight back - any suggestions please as to what to see - max drive time 1.30 hours - I will have done Wicklow, Wexford. Into cute villages/towns but not churches/abbeys etc

more
    • Carrickfergus to Dublin

Ireland Apr 5, 2015 at 2:14 AM

Any suggestions as to what to see please - cute towns, fishing villages, scenery on this leg of our tour. Not into large towns but very much into the traditional folk music scenery etc and historic sites. Will visit Dublin but not so sure about Belfast as it seems to be a lot more modern Rather fancied the Mountains of Mourne - already planning in Giants Causeway Many thanx

more
    • Hertz or Enterprise Drop Off Location close to Powerscourt

Dublin Mar 24, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Hello from Colorado. We will be arriving at Shannon Airport and hope to rent a car there for a few nights in the Dingle Peninsula. We will then drive to the Powerscourt Hotel, Enniskerry. At that point we will need to find a drop off location as close to the hotel as possible. We'd like to avoid driving in Dublin. It looks like Enterprise has a drop off location in Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown. We might also consider Hertz. Have tried working with the hotel concierge, who has been helpful, but need some specific information. How long a drive would it be from car drop off to hotel? What would taxi fare be? Best route from Dingle to Powerscourt, spending one night to see the Rock of Cashel? Thanks for your suggestions.

more
    • transportation

Portmagee Apr 17, 2015 at 1:13 PM

Is there public transport to portmagee?

more
    • April in Belfast

Ireland Apr 12, 2015 at 7:56 AM

I need to know if I should expect to bring heavy weight jacket, when we went 2 years ago to southern Ireland, it was Feb/March and freezing cold. I am hoping to pack lighter for trip April 17-23, any advice? I will bring 2 pairs walking shoes and windbreaker lightweight pullover and jacket ( very thin) for rain/and umbrella, any other suggestions? Also is it difficult to get a train from Belfast to Dublin ( cost?) want to do a day trip ( we saw Dublin before, like it and want to return for short day trip) also going to go on hop on hop off bus in Belfast and take one day tour to carrick rede/giants causeway, anything else must see?

more
    • Cheapest way Killarney to Muckross House?

Killarney Apr 4, 2015 at 5:46 AM

Hallo together,
      We will be traveling the Kerry Way in about 2 weeks time.
      Starting at Killarney to Black Valley on the first day.
      What will be the cheapest way to get from Killarney to Muckross House besides walking that distance :-)? approximated price range?

Thanks in advance
      Wolf

more
    • John Riley memorial

Clifden Mar 26, 2015 at 10:40 AM

I need a picture of the memorial to John Riley that is supposedly in the Clifden town centre

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Money Matters....

Ireland Apr 17, 2015 at 3:20 AM

Just wondering if you need a credit card with a chip for Ireland. And at the ATM how many digits are the PIN?

more
    • Cheap and best way to travel to Belfast from London

Ireland Apr 13, 2015 at 3:45 AM

Hi,

I am looking for the cheap and best way to travel from LOndon to Belfast and return over the may bank holidays. Any suggestions please. thanks in advance

more
    • Rent car or publc transportation

Ireland Apr 4, 2015 at 1:57 PM

First time visitor to Ireland for 3 weeks in May 2015. I am a female traveling solo flying in/out of Dublin. I do not have a set itinerary, I am just starting to think about the trip (unforeseen circumstances prevented planning until now). I am interested in coastal areas, natural sights, music, I enjoy walking too. I do not mind driving but I am concerned about what I have read about the challenges of driving in Ireland. Would public transportation give me a good enough view of the countryside? Any suggestions on how I can try to see off the beaten path places or should I just rent a car? Thank you!

more