Newcastle upon Tyne Travel Answers

change location

Newcastle United

by mnidzam_k Online Now Feb 16, 2010 at 7:38 AM

Hi,

Could anyone assist me please. I'm from Malaysia and going to visit Newcastle next week. I've been to Newcastle once before but that was a really short stay and it won't be any different from this one either. So just wandering, since i'm into collecting all the NUFC kits along the years, is there any specific shops that sells old NUFC kits??? And also since this season, all the 3rd kit is sold out in the official store, is there any alternative shops that sell this kit?
Appreciate your kind assistance.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Andrew_W_K's Profile Photo

Re: Newcastle United

by Andrew_W_K Online Now Feb 16, 2010 at 12:15 PM

All the big sports stores sell the latest kit from the local teams so if you go into
    JJB Sports
    JD Sports
    Sports Direct
    You should find the latest kit. I don't know about the old stuff though. If you go into the City Arms across from the ground and ask in there someone will tell you though.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Newcastle United

by mnidzam_k Online Now Feb 17, 2010 at 4:52 AM

Thanks bro for your assistance. The second answer really would help but for the first one, i doubt any big stores would sell the 3rd kit as traditionally the 3rd kit is only exclusive at the official Newcastle store only. Anyway, thanks for your answer though..

Cheers..

• Re: Newcastle United

by alphin Online Now Jan 14, 2014 at 5:39 PM

For Newcastle United's latest kit wysjg.com/newcastle-united-c... . His black and white color is beloved by many people. I was one of them.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines