Newcastle upon Tyne Travel Answers

change location

Daughter's 21st birthday celebrations

by pearson_joan Online Now Aug 12, 2009 at 7:19 AM

Hi, we are coming to Newcastle to celebrate my daughter's 21st birthday and wonder if anyone can recommend a nice restaurant with a good atmosphere? We have heard of Cafe 21 but do not know of anyone who has eaten there. Does anyone know of it and what it is like? Any other suggestions most welcome.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • honeymooner82's Profile Photo

Re: Daughter's 21st birthday celebrations

by honeymooner82 Online Now Sep 11, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Hi, I live in Newcastle and hope I can help. I have never been to Cafe 21 before but I can recommend Azzuri. This is an Italian restaurant which is also on the quayside (Forster St, Byker, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 2). Decor is fresh and funky with fresh exotic flowers everywhere. The food is really tasty and they have a good selection.
    There are of course hundreds of restaurants in newcastle it depends what you're looking for. Have you tried looking on yell.com?
    Afterwards you could take a walk along the quayside. See the bridges all lit up and stop at any bars that take your fancy. Happy birthday to your daughter.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Daughter's 21st birthday celebrations

by pearson_joan Online Now Oct 30, 2009 at 4:49 AM

Just realized that I forgot to say thank you for the advice. We are coming this weekend so really looking forward to it.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines