• whitechicken's Profile Photo

two english campervan travelers

Dunedin Apr 17, 2014 at 11:11 AM

we will be in dunedin december 18th need a good campsite etc thanks

more

christmas with some nightlife

New Zealand Apr 17, 2014 at 10:23 AM

having spent three weeks touring the south island we intend to spend Christmas day/boxing day before leaving at pic ton for the north island could anyone please advise a good campsite with nightlife etc many thanks

more
    • Accomodation

Cape Reinga Mar 24, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi there back in 2000 i stayed at a place just before Cape Reinga i think it might have been 20mins before cape reinga but i cant find the place we stayed at and i cant remember the hotel / camping place it had a restaurant and little shop on it and we stayed in like a cabin.

please help :)

more

camper hire companies

New Zealand Mar 22, 2014 at 1:30 AM

Hi Has anyone used Click-NZ for camper hire? would really appreciate some feedback on this as don't want to part with a load of money - fly halfway round the world to end up with an old banger! thanks in advance

more
    • Milford Track

Milford Sound Mar 28, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Anyone else doing the Milford Track between the 27th April - 1st May? Also ideas on food please? Cheers :)

more
    • denise16's Profile Photo

best campervan hire and good sites

New Zealand Mar 20, 2014 at 3:51 PM

WE are travelling through New Zealand during December- January and hope to do it via campervan. Any recommendations for good hire companies and also what sites would people recommend staying at. Think we will be on North Island for Christmas & South for New Year. Also is it better to leave the campervan on north and pick up a different one after crossing to south. Thanks. Denise

more
    • travel info

Heriot Apr 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM

how would i travel to Heriot from Christchurch airport?

more
    • pobblepop's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Queenstown

Queenstown Mar 23, 2014 at 1:50 AM

Hi there!
      I am going exploring the South Island over Easter (16-23 April) with my boyfriend and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere not too expensive to stay-- not too fussed on what its like as we will be out most of the time! Any suggestions would be awesome!
      Please/ Thanks :)

more
    • kattierivera's Profile Photo

Shopping sales in AKL

Auckland Apr 8, 2014 at 5:16 AM

I'll visit AKL next month and I know there are lots of expensive stuff there. I want to know how often do AKL stores (clothes etc) have sales? Every week? Month? Thank you

more

two english campervan travelers

Dunedin Apr 17, 2014 at 11:11 AM

we will be in dunedin december 18th need a good campsite etc thanks

christmas with some nightlife

New Zealand Apr 17, 2014 at 10:23 AM

having spent three weeks touring the south island we intend to spend Christmas day/boxing day before leaving at pic ton for the north island could anyone please advise a good campsite with nightlife etc many thanks

• kattierivera's Profile Photo

Shopping sales in AKL

Auckland Apr 8, 2014 at 5:16 AM

I'll visit AKL next month and I know there are lots of expensive stuff there. I want to know how often do AKL stores (clothes etc) have sales? Every week? Month? Thank you

10 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 11:04 PM
    • travel info

Heriot Apr 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM

how would i travel to Heriot from Christchurch airport?

1 Answer Apr 5, 2014 at 4:41 PM
    • Milford Track

Milford Sound Mar 28, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Anyone else doing the Milford Track between the 27th April - 1st May? Also ideas on food please? Cheers :)

1 Answer Mar 28, 2014 at 6:36 PM
    • Accomodation

Cape Reinga Mar 24, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi there back in 2000 i stayed at a place just before Cape Reinga i think it might have been 20mins before cape reinga but i cant find the place we stayed at and i cant remember the hotel / camping place it had a restaurant and little shop on it and we stayed in like a cabin.

please help :)

• pobblepop's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Queenstown

Queenstown Mar 23, 2014 at 1:50 AM

Hi there!
      I am going exploring the South Island over Easter (16-23 April) with my boyfriend and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere not too expensive to stay-- not too fussed on what its like as we will be out most of the time! Any suggestions would be awesome!
      Please/ Thanks :)

5 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 10:55 PM

camper hire companies

New Zealand Mar 22, 2014 at 1:30 AM

Hi Has anyone used Click-NZ for camper hire? would really appreciate some feedback on this as don't want to part with a load of money - fly halfway round the world to end up with an old banger! thanks in advance

• denise16's Profile Photo

best campervan hire and good sites

New Zealand Mar 20, 2014 at 3:51 PM

WE are travelling through New Zealand during December- January and hope to do it via campervan. Any recommendations for good hire companies and also what sites would people recommend staying at. Think we will be on North Island for Christmas & South for New Year. Also is it better to leave the campervan on north and pick up a different one after crossing to south. Thanks. Denise

cheap camper

New Zealand Mar 17, 2014 at 11:25 AM

we are intending to travel from chrischurch to auckland for 35 days any advice on hireing a cheap camper would be very helpfull ,there is only me and my wife we dont need a winnybago many thanks white chicken

• raypang's Profile Photo

best time to take photo Church of the Good Shepherd

Lake Tekapo Mar 16, 2014 at 7:20 PM

The best side of the church will face the sunlight in the late afternoon or early in the morning? I want to plan to pass by and stay for an hour in the lake side for some photo shots when driving from Christchurch to Wanaka.

6 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 8:31 PM
    • Need help finding work in nelson area

New Zealand Mar 14, 2014 at 10:24 AM

We are staying in and around Nelson and are getting very low on funds...we have applied for many seasonal jobs ..ie fruit picking ..and we are not getting any luck at all!! anyone help or point us in the right direction please ???

3 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 1:25 AM
    • help me to find work

New Zealand Mar 14, 2014 at 10:15 AM

i am in nelson and seem to be having no luck trying to find seasonal work i9e picking....what can i do ?

-1 Answer Mar 14, 2014 at 10:32 AM
    • Why is your map showing the wrong location for Nelson/Tasman?

Nelson Mar 13, 2014 at 8:23 PM

The bing map on your listing for Nelson/Tasman shows Tasman Glacier, a long way from Nelson or Tasman Regions. Why?

6 Answers Mar 15, 2014 at 5:37 AM
    • kbtigger's Profile Photo

bus to Wairere Falls from Matamata?

Wairere Falls Mar 8, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Is there bus service to Wairere Falls from Matamata?

2 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 9:28 AM
    • Rashdahod's Profile Photo

Franz Josef

Franz Josef Glacier Mar 3, 2014 at 5:25 AM

We are traveling mostly by bus but I cannot find a bus that will take me to Greymouth in the late afternoon from Franz Josef so that we can take the Western Coast Shuttle back to Christchurch the next morning. Any suggestions?

• mnutsy's Profile Photo

DAY TRIP FOR NON SKIER TO CORONET PEAK OR REMARKABLES

Queenstown Mar 1, 2014 at 2:20 PM

I WILL BE IN QT FOR AFEW DAYS IN JULY. I DON'T SKI BUT WOULD LIKE TO GET BUS UP AND BACK TO EITHER, HAVE A LOOK, A WALK AND ACOFFEE, THEN COME BACK. POSIBLE?

4 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 2:24 PM
    • south island to north island 21 days-

New Zealand Feb 28, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Hi
      We are travelling to NZ with a 1 and 11 year old. Need some advice on our travel plan. Not sure if I am planning too much or how long I should stay in each area or which places to skip. Any suggestions... my plan so far 21 days both islands jan/December 2014/15 . I have booked a campervan.
      Christchurch
      Mt Cook/lake Tepako
      Queenstown- all adventure stuff for 11 yr old
      Te Anu / Milford Sound (boat Cruise)
      Franz Joseph
      Picton- Wellington
      Lake Taupo
      Waitomo Caves(glow worms)
      Rotorua(smelly stuff)
      Matamata(Hobbitton)
      Bay of Islands(water activities)
      Auckland

Any advice would be greatful
      Cheers Kate

1 Answer Mar 1, 2014 at 12:32 AM
    • place to stay near pier in tauranga

Tauranga Feb 25, 2014 at 4:35 PM

looking for a last minute place to stay in Tauranga. For two nights near the pier for the cruise ship.e
      would appreciate knowing if there are any accommodations near the pier. Is the pier close to downtown

6 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 7:53 PM
    • Honeymoon must see's/dp

Auckland Feb 24, 2014 at 9:02 AM

My Fiance and I are taking our honeymoon in Carins, Sydney, Auckland, and then Fiji. We will be at each place for about 4-5 days. Is there any suggestions for must sees or must do's in these areas. Also looking for unique romantic honeymoon type things? When we are in Cairns we are scuba diving the great barrier, and in Auckland we are spelunking with waitomo. Other then that any suggestions would be amazing! We are going in the end of May- June so I understand it will be warm in Cairns and Fiji and chilly in Sydney and Auckland. I would really love to go wine tasting in Auckland but haven't found enough information yet?

3 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 1:04 AM
    • iNSECTS in April

Taupo (town) Feb 23, 2014 at 10:50 PM

How are the insects in mid April ?

1 Answer Feb 24, 2014 at 12:06 AM
    • Fishing in molesworth

Molesworth Feb 11, 2014 at 9:21 PM

My wife and i will traveling from Hanmer to cob cottage does anyone know what the fishing is like on route .
      Thanks

• Motel Monterey

Rotorua Feb 9, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Hi, I canot find any contact details for Motel Monterey. I have stayed there a couple of times over the years and found both it's locality and price to be excellent. So, if I cannot book in here, I migh try the Havana Motor Lodge

4 Answers Feb 12, 2014 at 10:34 PM
    • Cost of taxi ride

Christchurch Feb 7, 2014 at 7:14 PM

How much is a taxi ride from 182 Armagh St in the centre of Christchurch to the airport?

• 9 days itinerary from Christchurch

New Zealand Feb 2, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Plane is booked and camper van is reserved, now I need some tips from my amigos on this forum. We arrive in Christchurch on March 5 and and depart on 14, I know it is short but we Americans don't get long vacation :(. I need recommendation on itinerary. The glacier and the surrounding of Queenstown are the must, everything else is cherry on the top unless you guys can think of another “must see” and maybe one nice lake.

5 Answers Feb 5, 2014 at 11:23 AM
    • SiobhanB28's Profile Photo

accommodation

Stewart Island Feb 1, 2014 at 12:40 AM

where would be the best place for a 16 and a 17 year old girl to stay for a couple of nights? And the cheapest?

• Hiking Shoes

Milford Sound Jan 28, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Probably a silly question, but is it imperative to have waterproof hiking shoes for the Milford Track (end of April). We are infrequent hikers and I have seen a pair on Trademe that have hardly been worn for buy now $25.00 - they are Nevados. We can hire them in Queenstown also. Cheers

5 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 5:06 PM
    • roselevy40's Profile Photo

hiking Gear chrischurch

New Zealand Jan 28, 2014 at 5:56 AM

Can anyone suggest a good hiking store in Christchurch?
      A good place to buy Hiking supply and such?

• Travelling visa

New Zealand Jan 27, 2014 at 5:55 AM

Do you need a visa when travelling to New Zealand? We are travelling for 5 weeks.

2 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 6:30 AM
    • Hiking Gear Hireage Queenstown

Queenstown Jan 26, 2014 at 5:18 PM

My husband and I are doing the Milford track end of April, where is the best place to hire gear...pickup Queenstown. Cheers

1 Answer Jan 26, 2014 at 9:43 PM