New Zealand Travel Answers

change location

trip to new zealand questions!!!

by jake9001 Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 10:32 AM

i am 21 years old looking at making a 3 week long trip to new zealand from the end of oct to the beginning of nov any suggestions of things to do places to go see? i will be most likely back packing around the country.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: trip to new zealand questions!!!

by ABrew Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Hi Jake..not sure where you are from or what sort of things you are into but I don't think you can go wrong which ever way you travel through New Zealand. I would start in Auckland then travel the length of the country following the main hway..there is really only one!..then pick and choose what you want to do as you travel thru each area..the bus/tour companies are really good and backpacking is still pretty common here but be carefull and maybe hook up with another traveller for rides! happy to help more if you have specific activities etc you want to try but overall you'll find things pretty easy over here..

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • kiwi's Profile Photo

Re: trip to new zealand questions!!!

by kiwi Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 12:53 AM

I always like to recommend a visit to Coromandel Peninsula, in the North Island. If you can spare the time to head over there, it's well worth it.
    As well, if you care to book ahead of time, you can get really cheap bus fares with this company: https://nakedbus.com/
    Hope you have a fun time! Remember to bring a good wind and water proof jacket, it's a must.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular New Zealand Travel Answer Locations