New York City Travel Answers

change location

I give my kids a trip to NY

by piabart Online Now Jun 5, 2008 at 1:11 PM

Since I became 50 ( BRRR) I gave my kids (22 and 17) a trip to NY. We stayin a apartment near Grammacy Park. Is there a place where they can enjoy music, they love hip hop, rap, but also all good modern music. Can anybody help them, us?
sorry my English is bad, I an Flemisch

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines