New York City Travel Answers

change location

Majestic Theater Broadway box office?

by dredarin Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Has anyone picked up tickets at the Majestic before a show? I booked a ticket for Phantom for my trip in April, but after doing quite a bit of searching, I found nothing useful about picking up the ticket. Is the Will Call for this theater simply at the door before the show?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • 10028's Profile Photo

Re: Majestic Theater Broadway box office?

by 10028 Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 12:08 PM

You pick up your tickets at the box office on your way into the theater. There are 2-3 tickets windows, and one of those will be designated as "Will Call" prior to the show. Bring the credit card you used to buy the tickets. Give yourself an extra 5-10 minutes, as there's usually a line.

2 members found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • gabesz's Profile Photo

by gabesz Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 12:17 PM

The box office is open every day after 10AM. You can stop by there the day of performance and pick up your tickets well ahead of show time when everyone else will do the same. This will avoid the lines.

1 member found this helpful

• alza's Profile Photo

by alza Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM

The info about "will call" tickets is on the New York City Theater website, under FAQ's, and here's a copy/paste of it:

"The event is soon and I need a ticket. What can I do?

You can only access tickets the same day of an event if the tickets can be set up for local pickup, will call, or email.
    "Local pickup" means that you will collect the tickets at a location local to the venue.
    "Will call" means that you will collect the tickets at the box office of the venue roughly an hour before the show (or game).
    "Email" means the tickets will be e-mailed to you at the seller’s discretion. Some ticket sellers even choose to send tickets via "courier" (which is very rare) or perhaps even ship the tickets (time permitting).
    It is important to note that the availability of these delivery methods is at the absolute discretion of the seller. Some sellers will notate either one or all of the three methods clearly and explicitly on the ticket listing or present one or more specific options during checkout. Other sellers may default to "Near-Term Special Delivery". This means that they can likely provide tickets using one of the above three methods, but you will need to contact the seller yourself, to arrange delivery.
    You might also notice some ticket listings that advertise "Last Minute Pickup" as a possible near-term delivery method during checkout. This delivery method is equivalent to local pickup and means that you'll pick up the tickets no sooner than 2 hours before the event, at an office within a few miles from the venue.
    Either way, once you place a near-term order, it’s always a good idea to get in contact with the ticket seller that you purchased from to confirm the delivery process."

Be the first to rate this answer!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines