New Quay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fancy dress

Swansea Mar 27, 2014 at 8:05 AM

for my daughters 21st she wants a nite out in Swansea with her mates wearing pyjamas/nitewear of some sort so would it being a problem going into pubs & clubs dressed like that?

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

North Wales - Driving route - Tips

Snowdonia Apr 17, 2014 at 7:16 AM

I am planning to take the driving route starting from Halkyn where I am staying on Day 1 and follow Llandudno, Conwy, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Caernarfon, Porthmadog, Bala Lake and Aberystwyth. I wanted to include Holyhead, but seem to be a long travel. Can anyone suggest what I can add or remove in my route? I will be travelling with 2 kids (aged 9 and 5) and will be interested in any short stop-over on the route. Aberystwyth will be stay place on Day 2.

more
    • Planning a trip to New Quay

by duchessofwhales Online Now Jun 14, 2011 at 11:49 AM

We are planning to visit New Quay next year. My mother was born there and I want to spend some time getting to know the place and walking the Ceredigion Coastal Path. Thought we would also spend a day in Aberystwyth. We will be traveling by train/bus. Is there anything I should especially see that is near enough and I'm able to get to by walking or public transport? Any advice? When I ask friends if they have been to Wales - it seems that Holyhead is about the only place they have been. Travel books are frustrating since they seem to skip that part of the coast in their descriptions. Do you think 3-4 days is enough time? Thanks for the feedback.

8 Answers Jun 15, 2011 at 10:20 AM