New Mexico

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• atv use on the dunes

White Sands Aug 18, 2014 at 5:02 PM

Are you allowed to ride your atv on dunes?

1 Answer Aug 18, 2014 at 5:12 PM
    • appropriate for a wedding?

New Mexico Aug 10, 2014 at 3:43 PM

I am a Connecticut resident, attending a wedding near Albuquerque in September (3pm wedding). What should I plan to wear?

We will have a few days available to visit in that area. What is too good to miss?

Suzanne

15 Answers Aug 11, 2014 at 7:42 AM
    • MrsAnderson's Profile Photo

Driving to Truth or Consequences at night

Albuquerque Aug 8, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Is it safe to drive from Albuqueque to Truth or Consequences at night. We are coming over from Australia next month and can't make it until about 8 or 9pm. Wondering if it would be better to overnight in ABQ?

4 Answers Aug 10, 2014 at 1:14 AM
    • What should I pack in terms of clothes for August 9-16, 2014 in Taos, NM

Taos Aug 3, 2014 at 7:23 PM

What to pack in terms of clothes and shoes for August, 2014?

2 Answers Aug 3, 2014 at 8:22 PM
    • ABQ to T or C

Albuquerque Jul 30, 2014 at 9:14 AM

I am flying to ABQ and have to get to T or C with a lot of luggage..........bus is fine ....train is fine....but I don't know if they run at all......and how they run and how to get to the stations from the airport with lots of bags.......let's start with: is it even possible.....

4 Answers Jul 30, 2014 at 1:23 PM
    • need to find the name and # of shop!!

Taos Jul 18, 2014 at 10:01 AM

What is the phone # of the shop on the corner in the plaza that focus on native american art and jewelry local and throughout the area ..???

1 Answer Jul 18, 2014 at 12:34 PM
    • JohanW's Profile Photo

Walking in central ABQ

Albuquerque Jul 10, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Is it generally safe to walk around in the central parts of Albuquerque in the evening? Not after sunset, but maby at 7.30-8 PM on a Sunday in July.

I will be staying at The Hotel Blue and I want to walk from Marble Brewery after a concert. Google Maps suggest that I walk at 2nd St NW and then on to Copper Ave NW or Central Ave SW to get to the hotel.

4 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 9:10 AM
    • JohanW's Profile Photo

Sandia Peak Tramway public transportation?

Albuquerque Jul 10, 2014 at 1:01 PM

Is there any way to get to the tramway from the central parts of ABQ? Public bus? Tourist bus?

Is I take a taxi, is it easy to find a taxi at the tramway, when I want to get back to the central parts of the city?

I will be staying at a motel july 27:th, sunday. I will arrive by train and I donĀ“t drive.

2 Answers Jul 10, 2014 at 2:42 PM
    • hummingbirds

Cloudcroft Jul 9, 2014 at 5:54 PM

Where is scenic point where one can observe hummingbirds?

• road safety

Taos Jul 4, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Are the mountain roads safe for motorhomes? We will have three children aboard?

1 Answer Jul 4, 2014 at 7:09 PM
    • traveling through

Santa Rosa Jul 3, 2014 at 10:56 AM

We will be traveling through these three places this month and will only have a few hours to explore, any suggestions? We love landscape photography and back roads, junk/antique shops. Thank you

2 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 10:29 PM
    • ggerber7706@gmail.com

Cloudcroft Jun 29, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Can you rent 4 wheelers and ride trails in the mountains?

• catholic church aprox 60 years ago a street called la paloma?

Taos Pueblo Jun 22, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Im taking my mom to Taos in Aug. she lived there as a small child, does anyone have info? I looked up historical churches. possible I overlooked it. she says downtown Taos

4 Answers Jul 31, 2014 at 2:14 AM
    • discount stores in Albuquerque

Albuquerque Jun 14, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Back in 1994 or thereabouts was a discount store on the east side of Albuquerque and it closed down shortly after that...I'm trying to remember the name..it had nice jewelry, and toys for children and many other items...does anyone remember the name?...It may have been on Juan Tabo,or in that vicinity?

2 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 9:14 AM
    • wats der to do in silver lake

Cloudcroft Jun 11, 2014 at 8:50 PM

I might take da family out there is there showers can we swim and wat else can we do

1 Answer Jun 11, 2014 at 10:28 PM
    • Places to eat in Lincoln?

Lincoln Jun 11, 2014 at 1:05 PM

I visited Lincoln a few years back and there was no where to eat. We were directed to a working ranch house that served lunch. Is this still the case? What is the name of the ranch and is it open, hours? directions? We are planning a trip with 2 young grandsons, 8 & 5, so if there are any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks, Joan

2 Answers Jun 11, 2014 at 2:30 PM
    • Places to visit in Alberquerque & New Mexico

Albuquerque Jun 4, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Please tell me the things to do in New Mexico & alberquerque & around there.We are driving from houston to colorado & Planning to stop at alberquerque & New Mexico.

Thanks,
      Dipti Mistry

3 Answers Jun 4, 2014 at 8:41 AM
    • Gay Lesbian Hangouts?

Taos May 26, 2014 at 9:11 AM

I will be renting a place in TSV the entire month of July. I would love to hang and meet some people who share my lifestyle.
      Madeline

1 Answer May 26, 2014 at 9:57 AM
    • Amtrak shuttle

Albuquerque May 22, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Are there any hotels that have a shuttle from amtrak to the hotel?

2 Answers May 22, 2014 at 4:03 PM
    • shuttles to the albuquerque support

Roswell Apr 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Are there any companies providing transportation to the Albuquerque Sunport? Or just Albuquerque in general?

3 Answers Apr 20, 2014 at 2:30 PM
    • transportation

Socorro Apr 19, 2014 at 12:13 PM

hi!
      does exist a bus from El paso to Socorro, or Ciudad juarez to Socorro?
      i looking for a bus in greyhound but only have from El paso to Albuquerque.

1 Answer Apr 19, 2014 at 3:03 PM
    • One Way from ABQ to Taos

Taos Apr 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM

two of us are flying to Albuquerque on June 3rd and need to get to Taos that same day to meet up with other travelers. We only need one way to Taos that day. I have only seen one shuttle that makes this trip and it's Twin Hearts. They don't pick up the phone to inquire or reserve and the reviews are just dreadful about them. To rent a car one way from ABQ to Taos is very expensive as well. do you have any other suggestions?

4 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 5:21 AM
    • Rushed 3 DAY trip to New Mexico

New Mexico Mar 7, 2014 at 5:19 PM

Hi All,

I am planning to do a 3 day trip to New Mexico, reaching Albuquerque on a Friday night and leaving Albuquerque on a Monday night. Sometime in Mar/Apr

How "impractical" and "crazy" does the following schedule look like? I am yet to decide on the halts, so I just put down the places on a google map, places that I want to "Touch, Photograph and Go" in these 3 days

http://tinyurl.com/manishbit

I sincerely wish I had the luxury of time. Will appreciate if someone can suggest how I can tweak this to make it look more "feasible".

I am totally into Driving and Photography, especially landscapes, hence I am trying to cover the above mentioned locations

Thanks to ALL members for your inputs for my earlier trips, as always.

regards
      Manish

2 Answers Mar 7, 2014 at 9:14 PM
    • family fun in new mexico

Santa Rosa Mar 4, 2014 at 5:51 PM

what can I do with the family after 9 pm

• Safe Reasonable Hotel

Albuquerque Feb 15, 2014 at 11:58 PM

My daughter and I will be traveling through New Mexico next month. Albuquerque is our half way point of the trip and would like to stay overnight. The last time I stayed there, my son and I just picked a convenient motel off the interstate. BIG MISTAKE! Hotel had several rooms with crack heads. The neighborhood was scary - lots of homeless and other types wandering around. We even had a stranger come into our room because the desk clerk did not recode the key card!!! Please let me know which area convenient to I40 would be safe for two ladies.

4 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 12:39 PM
    • What Vehicle to Bring

Chaco Canyon National Monument Jan 28, 2014 at 10:12 AM

What type of vehicle will we need to visit the sites - 4 wheel drive? pickup truck? SUV?

4 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 11:12 AM
    • Airport to Hotel

Santa Fe Jan 14, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Hi.. we are arriving next week ( very excited ) . Just wonder how best to get from SAnta Fe airport to Santa Fe sage Inn hotel ?

5 Answers Jan 25, 2014 at 12:08 PM
    • Driving in Albuquerque

Albuquerque Jan 6, 2014 at 8:48 AM

We are from rural Nebraska and would like to come and see Albuquerque. Any sights we should in no way miss? And can two old ranchers from Nebraska handle the traffic in Albuquerque?

7 Answers Mar 7, 2014 at 2:05 AM
    • Day Tour Operator recommendation

Santa Fe Jan 2, 2014 at 7:19 AM

My hisband and I are planning a trip on 24 Jan 2014. I am thinking of doing a day trip to brandelier monument. Thinking of looking for a day trip operator which is decently priced. Any recommendations ?

3 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 8:26 AM
    • Transporation

Albuquerque Nov 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I will be arriving at the airport, and need to get to Las Vegas, NM do you have an airport suttle service?
      And what would be the cost.

18 Answers Nov 16, 2013 at 8:21 AM