Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near New Delhi

• Given name has two name but they appear in reverse order in eticket

by urgent123 Online Now Apr 17, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Hi

I am travelling to US very soon but I just checked my e-ticket and found out following error.
      My passport name says :
      Given name : Arya Prakash.
      My surname is blank on my passport.

However my e-ticket says : Prakash/Arya Ms.

Is this notation correct ?? Should I travel with this ticket ??

35 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 4:44 AM
    • xelhaw's Profile Photo

souvenirs- local clothes

by xelhaw Online Now Apr 17, 2014 at 9:06 AM

WHat is the best shopping market for Souvenirs or Local clothes in New Delhi?

6 Answers 15 hours ago
    • Airport to NDLS via metro

by SoniaDass Online Now Feb 8, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Hello, my international flight arrives at 3:30 AM and I think the airport metro starts at 5:15 AM. Do I have enough time to get to NDLS for the morning shatabdi at 7:20 AM? Which exit do I take from the metro to get to shatabdi platform?

5 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 8:52 PM
    • MatthewG11's Profile Photo

Delhi's Safety

by MatthewG11 Online Now Jan 17, 2014 at 4:57 PM

I know that Delhi isn't safe for women, but is it safe for men to travel there, too?

19 Answers Feb 11, 2014 at 2:08 AM
    • mrifkin397@aol.com

by mrifkin Online Now Dec 23, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I will be doing the golden triangle from Jan 22 to February 5. Should I be taking anti malaria medication?

11 Answers Dec 25, 2013 at 6:56 AM
    • NorainS's Profile Photo

Indira Gandi to Connaught palace

by NorainS Online Now Dec 3, 2013 at 11:05 PM

what would be the taxi fare from Indira gandhi int airport delhi to Connaught Palace at 2130hours time.

11 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 3:00 PM
    • Silver items

by vsabinat Online Now Nov 12, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Hi....I am travelling to Delhi in December. I would like to buy some silver artifacts for my home. Which is the best place to go that has a large collection?

5 Answers Nov 14, 2013 at 2:14 AM
    • New Delhi Inquiry

by 3976 Online Now Oct 30, 2013 at 4:24 PM

1. Is there any Hop On Hop Off stop near Nizamuddin Railway Station?

2. What are the budget hotels I can find near Nizamuddin Railway station ?

3. Please also advise budget hotels near Connaught Place?

My budget for hotel per day is under 1000 Rupees for Couple.

Thank You

3 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 3:00 AM
    • markets in delhi to buy ganesha paintings

by varun234 Online Now Oct 13, 2013 at 9:15 PM

what are the markets available in delhi to buy nice ganesha paintings ?

1 Answer Oct 14, 2013 at 12:33 AM
    • markets in delhi to buy ganesha paintings

by varun234 Online Now Oct 13, 2013 at 9:05 PM

what are the markets available in delhi to buy nice ganesha paintings ?

1 Answer Oct 14, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    • Hansqvr's Profile Photo

bahai lotus temple

by Hansqvr Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 7:47 AM

why is it not included in the 8th wonders' voting?

4 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 4:59 AM
    • Best Range in Jim Corbett

by alvaronicardo Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Which are the 2 best range in Jim Corbett park, and also the time to visit there

2 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 6:03 PM
    • Is it safe to travel through Northern India and parts of Nepal in July 2013?

by worldtravels2013 Online Now Jun 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I am planning a 2-week trip to Northern India (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Udaipur) and Kathmandu, Nepal in mid-July and from what I have seen in the news this past couple of days, I am not sure if it is a good idea to keep my trip. I am unfamiliar with the weather patterns in this region during this time of the year, other than the fact that it is monsoon season. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

11 Answers Jun 26, 2013 at 4:51 AM
    • Football shirts

by Sheilsy Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Can I purchase premiership football shirts in New Delhi? And how much will they cost approximately?

8 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 12:06 AM
    • visa from hongkong to shenzhen (china)

by shalu73 Online Now Jun 3, 2013 at 9:39 AM

hi we're a family of four travelling to hongkong from 8-12 june would like to know somebody releiable who can arrange a day visa to shenzhen.

2 Answers Jun 3, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    • Golden Triangle

by debbiegower Online Now May 8, 2013 at 8:23 AM

We would like to do the Golden Triangle from Delhi. We arrive in Delhi late on Wednesday 16 October 2013 and leave Delhi on Tuesday 22nd October at 15.20. We are staying with friends in Delhi and would like to do Golden Triangle departing Saturday or Sunday and returning to the airport for our flight.

6 Answers Jun 3, 2013 at 11:12 PM
    • Tell me which company provide Best Tour package Manali to Delhi.

by prachikapoor303 Online Now Apr 27, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Friends suggest me which company is best for Manali tour. I am lived in Delhi with my family; my son is forcing me for Manali tour. Friends tell me which company is given me a affordable tour package Delhi to Manali. This duration, Date = 29-04-2013 to 10-05-2013.

7 Answers Dec 15, 2013 at 6:15 PM
    • aortser's Profile Photo

Best company tours doing Golden triangle starting 19th February

by aortser Online Now Feb 6, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Hi,

We are 4 friends on their mid-thirties who are planning to do the Golden triangle (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur).

We are looking for a very good company organising this tour, including the transport among the cities so that to show us
      the nice spots on the way.

We are not looking for a private tour, but to be with other people in the group (preferably people of our age, or at least not families).

We heard Trinetra is good but they don't reply to our e-mails.

Is there any company you could recommend us?

Many thanks for the advice.

3 Answers Dec 15, 2013 at 6:15 PM
    • Budget Hotels in New Delhi

by sachinbhatia Online Now Jan 31, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Hi Friends,

I am planning to visit New Delhi with my family. Can anyone please guide me about the best budget hotels in New Delhi. Since I will be traveling to Delhi by train, so please suggest budget hotels near railway station.

5 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 3:00 AM
    • JAnoopM's Profile Photo

Trip to Himalaya

by JAnoopM Online Now Jan 31, 2013 at 4:03 AM

Hi

Anyome interested in traveling to himalaya/Leh from delhi.. staying in paharganj.. in search of good companions for the trip .. interested folks please ping me up

2 Answers Jan 31, 2013 at 4:21 AM
    • Soharoy's Profile Photo

Which are the best Places to visit in New Delhi?

by Soharoy Online Now Oct 30, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Hi Friends,
      Me and my friends are planning to visit New Delhi so please send me the best visiting places in New delhi.

Thanks in Advance

14 Answers Mar 7, 2014 at 1:36 PM
    • leaving new delhi

by vvdp Online Now Oct 26, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Hi,

I'm at the moment in New Delhi. I would like to leave Delhi tomorow to visit Rajasthan. I seems not to be easy to leave the city on your own and for example just book a trainticket to the next destination. 4 travelagencies recommend a private driver with car...
      Is it a good price: About 500 euro for 14 days Rajasthan (included: car, driver, fuell, taxes) ?
      Are there any other, cheaer options, without risking to be stuck in a city because there is no onward transport?

Thank you!! Namaste!
      Vvdp

6 Answers Jan 19, 2013 at 2:50 AM
    • samtin's Profile Photo

Things to see near Ashoka Road, New Delhi

by samtin Online Now Oct 25, 2012 at 6:32 AM

I am staying at the Shangri La Eros Hotel on Ashoka Rd in November for a few nights on business. I have been once before but had very little time and managed only a quick couple of sorties - to the Tibetan Market, the area around the parliment, Connaught Place, Cottage industries cooperative shop and the jantar mantar and India Gate. I am a woman who is travelling alone and would like recommendations for things to see or good areas for buying local handicrafts as gifts, fairly close to the hotel. Can anyone advise? I wont have time to travel far and have found walking around alone I get rather hassled and mis-directed. Thank you.

3 Answers May 30, 2013 at 11:04 PM
    • Indian Grand Prix

by olliec Online Now Sep 16, 2012 at 2:02 AM

we will be in Delhi for the grand Prix this year. How easy is it to get to the airport from The city and is it possible to buy a ticket on the gate or shod I buy in advance

4 Answers Oct 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM
    • mvp2ny's Profile Photo

Airport Vicinity

by mvp2ny Online Now Sep 10, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Good morning all,

I am landing at 8pm on a Thursday and departing at 1pm next day. Staying at Radisson Blu and wanted to know if I have enough time to try and enjoy nightlife and pick up a few things.

1. How far is the gateway from the airport hotel? Will I be able to make it there and back for my flight without any issues/traffic.

2. I would like to know if any nightclubs will be open at night to enjoy some local culture/music.

3. Where can I pick up latest bollywood mixes music/movies/souveniers. Airport charges too much so I was hoping to find something in the area maybe around 8am-10am.

Feel free to message me with any advice/tips too.

Thank you!

1 Answer Sep 10, 2012 at 7:32 AM
    • mvp2ny's Profile Photo

Radisson Blu Plaza

by mvp2ny Online Now Sep 5, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Good morning all,

I am going to New Deli for one night and wanted to see if there was anything worth doing. I am landing at 8:15pm on a Thursday and flying out the next day around 1pm.
      Is there a shuttle to the hotel since it is close. What time does the restaurants/night clubs close in the area? Should I exhcange currency at airport or at the hotel if I need any at all.

Thank you.

2 Answers Sep 5, 2012 at 2:11 PM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

area in delhi

by meeson Online Now Aug 29, 2012 at 12:06 PM

hi guys

just checking that paharganga is the best place for all the hostels in delhi. we will want a twin room but obviously want it as cheap as poss. my friend is leaving 5 days before me so i would keep the room for myself for the extra time and i dont want to spend a lot. is this area close to all the sights in the city.

thanks

4 Answers Sep 15, 2012 at 8:57 AM
    • First time to New Delhi - itinerary & advice please!

by micmik Online Now Jul 22, 2012 at 4:18 AM

Hi all,

My husband and I are planning a trip up for 8D/7N to New Delhi on last week of Sept, and we have a couple of questions:

Found an agent (Caper Travel) who suggested Delhi-Jaipur-Fatehpur Sikri-Agra-Varanasi-Delhi. Includes a train ride from Agra to Varanasi.

- Is the above itinerary good, or are some places not worth going? (We are pretty adventurous so happy to explore "off the beaten track" too)
      - I would like to take a train (even overnight train, if conditions are really nice), any suggestions?
      - If we choose not to take a guide for the whole trip, can we find a local guide at each of the cities? Will it be difficult to find/arrange our own transport to the various cities?
      - Any "must try" experiences for this area?

12 Answers Dec 15, 2013 at 6:16 PM
    • LoucoSP's Profile Photo

India - Project Review

by LoucoSP Online Now Jun 13, 2012 at 5:39 PM

hello guys,

I kindly request your help with a question:

I going to India next October. I have 2 week vacation, so my plan is

Day 1(oct 14th)- Arrive Delhi morning and visit delhi afternoon.
      Day 2 - Visit Delhi
      Day 3 - Visit Agra
      Day 4 - Visit Delhi and depart everning to Bandhavgarh (State of Madhya Pradesh)
      Day 5 - arrive Bandhavgarh
      Day 6 - Visit Bandhavgarh
      Day 7 - visit Bandhavgarh depart everning to Goa
      Day 8(oct 21st) - visit GOA
      Day 9 - Visit Goa
      Day 10 - Visit Goa
      Day 11 - depart to Mumbai
      Day 12 - Visit Mumbai
      Day 13 - Visit Mumbai
      Day 14 - Visit mumbai
      Day 15- Bye Bye India and Back to home

Questions:

1) How to go delhi to Bandhavgarh and after 3 days go to GOA ?
      2) 3 days for Delhi and one Agra is fine?
      3) feel free to make suggestions.

important: my airticket is to arrive Delhi e departure back to home via Mumbai.

Thanks for help and attention.

best

7 Answers Jun 27, 2012 at 6:48 PM
    • Golden Temple in Amritsar

by fernando9torres Online Now Jun 9, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Hi

Any suggestions on how to get to Amritsar from Bangalore or Delhi?

Are there any trains going from Delhi to Amritsar? And a decent economical place to stay in Amritsar?

Thanks

3 Answers Jun 13, 2012 at 11:50 AM