New Delhi Travel Answers

change location
aortser's Profile Photo

Best company tours doing Golden triangle starting 19th February

by aortser Online Now Feb 6, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Hi,

We are 4 friends on their mid-thirties who are planning to do the Golden triangle (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur).

We are looking for a very good company organising this tour, including the transport among the cities so that to show us
the nice spots on the way.

We are not looking for a private tour, but to be with other people in the group (preferably people of our age, or at least not families).

We heard Trinetra is good but they don't reply to our e-mails.

Is there any company you could recommend us?

Many thanks for the advice.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Best company tours doing Golden triangle starting 19th February

by sangshan Online Now Feb 9, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Hi,
    You may hire a car through makemytrip website. I recently hired from them a vehicle for tour in Uttar Pradesh. They provided me a very good vehicle with driver. It will be economical if there is a group. You can also book hotels through this website. There are many tour operators but getting the tour for specific dates is difficult

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by serrylaupa Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 11:25 PM

hi.in Delhi many tourist office.its better you take your own car and driver.but please carefully some travel agent in Delhi because many fake tourist office in Delhi.find tourist drivers India. on internet is good for you. and cheap for you also.
    thanks.

by kristyy Online Now Dec 15, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Hi all, I want to warn people about the following tour company that has government accreditation:

Delhi Tourism and Travel Centre

A-18 Ram House, Middle Centre, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001

They aren't trustworthy. I had to cancel a booking about 12 hours after it was made due to a family illness. The booking was to the value of 26,000. I was told that I would only receive a 9,000 rupee refund - not much - only I have never received it. They made me write my own refund letter and refused to put this on company letterhead. Their after-care service once they have taken your money is non-existent. The one hotel that I did use from this company was isolated, of poor quality, and did not take my details as hotels are meant to do. It was clearly *off the books*!

Very dodgy and best avoided.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near New Delhi