New Delhi Travel Answers

change location

Budget Hotels in New Delhi

by sachinbhatia Online Now Jan 31, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Hi Friends,

I am planning to visit New Delhi with my family. Can anyone please guide me about the best budget hotels in New Delhi. Since I will be traveling to Delhi by train, so please suggest budget hotels near railway station.

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • cgf's Profile Photo

Re: Budget Hotels in New Delhi

by cgf Online Now Jan 31, 2013 at 8:27 AM

I think you'll have no problems to find out hotel close to station at low price, but what it's cheap for someone it could be expensive for somebody else, you may say how much you mean "cheap".

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • adx's Profile Photo

by adx Online Now Feb 2, 2013 at 8:54 AM

which station r u coming to?

• hambone47's Profile Photo

by hambone47 Online Now Apr 4, 2013 at 11:16 AM

We paid about $18 a night at the Cottage Yes Please Guest House near the Imperial Cinema. Its about 10 minutes from the station but the hotel has a driver that can take you there. 5 of us stayed there and we all highly recommend it -- plus the restaurant right across the road.

• elitechia's Profile Photo

by elitechia Online Now Jul 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM

New Delhi Railway Station has 2 sides. For cheap and best hotel deals, come out from PAHARGANJ side, which falls to West side of the station. Most of the hotels are only this side. They will cost u for an AC room from 800 Rs. ($ 15) to 1500 ($ 30) or more depending upon luxury of the chosen hotels.
    If you are a budget traveller, then don't opt for 5 or 4 star hotels in advance. Meanwhile u can get any 4 or 5 star booking anytime. They are generally not occupied all the time.

Happy Travelling.

• Re: Budget Hotels in New Delhi

by priyakapoor Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 2:49 AM

Heya!
    You can stay at Dee Marks Hotels & Resort its in New Delhi, I have stayed there for 3 days last December, Their services were very good plus it was in budget, but one of the major drawback was the room were very conjusted, Although it was a good stay, if you like you can check their website http://www.deemarks.com/ Good Luck.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near New Delhi