change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• StassS's Profile Photo

Walk Hampshire - England

Hampshire Nov 19, 2015 at 8:20 AM

Does there anybody here live in Alton, Hampshire, or is there anybody here is a walk-enthusiast, who had done some walks in Hampshire : Alton - Chawton - Farringdon (Upper) - Selborne; walk the South Down National Park and / or benefiting the South Down's rambler services (Refer to : Visit-Winchester or Visit-Hampshire) ?
      I am interested in those activities, yet haven't "seen" the latest reviews on them.
      Thanks anyone for sharing and posting reviews.

• paddington28's Profile Photo

Best Indian in town

Basingstoke Nov 5, 2015 at 6:37 AM

Off to Basingstoke for a weekend in a couple of weeks. Sat/Sun

Can anyone recommend a good Indian/Chinese for 2 people on a Saturday evening,

• Send a gift

Newcastle upon Tyne Nov 23, 2015 at 10:24 AM

My Granddaughter is studying in Newcastle University. I want to send her either candy/flowers for her birthday but I would like to order them from a local shop. Any recommendations?
      I would charge the item since I live in NY

• Restaurants with fairy lights.

London Nov 22, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Hi there, so my question isn't really a travel related question at all it's actually just about dining in London.. I'm trying to be very picky but I'm looking for a nice romantic restaurant of any cuisine that is decorated with fairy lights, now I know this sounds crazy but my parter has wanted to go to a restaurant of this description for some time and I just haven't been able to find anywhere. Somewhere that uses fairy lights to decorate the inside of the restaurant or even the trees around the building and things like that.. I really hope someone can help me! Thank you all for reading!

• Night out near wembley post concert

London Nov 7, 2015 at 7:16 AM

I am going to a concert in Wembley on a Saturday night and I would like to go out afterwards... My question is where can I stay so there is nearby access to it worth staying nearer the city?or should I stay near the arena and go out around there?sorry I really don't know the area at all but will be travelling by tube. Any advice would be really appreciated!

• kimilena's Profile Photo

Transport to Manchester Airport

Blackpool Nov 2, 2015 at 12:40 PM

Hi there, what is the cheapest airport transfer from Blackpool to Manchester?

• Christmas market from Dakota Nottingham

Nottingham Nov 19, 2015 at 10:13 AM

The best method of transport to get from the dakota nottingham hotel to the old market square (where the christmas market will be?)

• Do I need a VIsa

Heathrow Nov 18, 2015 at 7:40 PM

So I booked my flight from DME (Moscow) to Boston and i have a 2 hour layover in Heathrow. I was wondering if I will need to change the airport or to get out from the gate? Will a need a transit visa? I am a citizen of Vietnam

• Transit Visa required for UK if flight lands departs from same terminal? (Passport Indian Citizen)

Heathrow Oct 28, 2015 at 10:38 AM

I'm Indian citizen working in amsterdam with residence permit of netherland. I'm having flight from amsterdam to delhi via LHR. Do i need transit Visa if my flight is from same terminal with a layover of 5 hours. If yes, then please can you tell me what is the process and fees of the same. Also my first flight is of KLM (Amsterdam to LHR) and second flight is Jet Airways (LHR to New Delhi). There is change of planes so do i need to check in again and go from border control?? Please advice.....

• Minibus/Van from Central London Hotel to Airport

London Oct 31, 2015 at 8:41 PM

Greetings guys.
      My group of 12 paxs will be staying in 2 nearby locations (within 500m) in Lambert, London. I would appreciate if anyone can suggest to me how to hire a minibus/van or any better way to go to Gatwick Airport?
      Thank you.

Wanzul WD.

• Can I use Flight Connections Bus-separate tickets and no checked bags?

Heathrow Nov 14, 2015 at 1:29 PM

I have two separate tickets--Virgin Atlantic from the U.S. to LHR arriving Terminal 3 and then a British Airways flight from Terminal 5 to Brussels. No checked baggage and I'll have my boarding pass for BA flight with me (on phone and paper backup). Can I use the "Flight Connections" path and bus to transfer to Terminal 5? Or must I follow the "Arrivals" path and then have to get over to Terminal 5 on my own via Tube or Heathrow Express?

• first impression

Brighton Nov 1, 2015 at 4:24 AM

whats your first impression about brighton?

• SarahM1104's Profile Photo

The Lion King

London Nov 1, 2015 at 6:14 AM

My class and I come from Germany.We were in London for one week. We showed the musical ,,The Lion King┬┤┬┤. I knew the lion king as a cartoon film and it gives the lion king one,two and three .I ask if this gives as a musical.That was cool.?

• Bikers cafe

by Cheshirecheese1 Online Now May 23, 2015 at 12:31 AM

Hi could people tell me he name of the cafe all the bikers park outside please. And on Monday the three ships line up, what is the best time to see them together, and from where in new Brighton!

1 Answer May 28, 2015 at 10:46 AM
    • Art Exhibition

by ElaineButcher Online Now Aug 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Visited New Brighton,on holiday Thursday 22nd August and saw some art works in a window (not far from Morrisons). Saw a lovely picture which was displayed on an easel. Would appreciate any info on the artist.
      Many thanks