New Braunfels

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cost of Taxi's during Wurstfest

by Bouzer Online Now Oct 30, 2013 at 1:18 PM

What's the average cost of a taxi cab during Wurstfest? Does it cost more because of the event? Around 4 miles and 4 persons. I'm aware of the Wurst Wagon but don't what to spend the $15 per person fare.

1 Answer Oct 30, 2013 at 1:59 PM
    • brandichlebek's Profile Photo

on a rainy day

by brandichlebek Online Now Oct 10, 2013 at 6:08 AM

We have a reserved cabin on the guadalupe river for Oct 18th-20th and I know weather could change but at the moment there is a 60% chance rain all weekend. What could we do around the area for if it does rain? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This trip is for our 6th year anniversary!

4 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM
    • Transportation from SAT

by trillash Online Now Apr 24, 2010 at 11:33 AM

I'm flying into the San Antonio airport in two weeks and need to find transportation to New Braunfels. I am meeting a friend there and will not be renting a car. Can anyone please advise if there is any type of shuttle that can take me there? I will either need to go into the center of town or to a hotel near Seguin Ave and I-35. I'm not sure which yet. If there is no shuttle, an estimate on the cost of a taxi each way would be very helpful. I can't seem to find information specific to travel to New Braunfels online.

Thank you!!

3 Answers Apr 24, 2010 at 1:44 PM
    • Wurstfest

by TonyaC Online Now Sep 30, 2009 at 1:27 PM

I'm looking for lodging within walking distance to Landa Park/Wurstfest. Doesn't matter what type of lodging.

• RV Hookups

by jonqb882 Online Now Jun 30, 2009 at 12:55 PM

Is there any RV hookups, or parking near the Inverness in New Braunfels.

• Texasace's Profile Photo

Cabin rental

by Texasace Online Now Apr 28, 2009 at 2:16 PM

I am looking for a private cabin to rent on the river that would hold a large group. We have a group from Church that is planning a weekend getaway. I would like a cabin that allows us to fish and swim, and also allows us to BBQ on a patio and eat outside. If I can find this at a resonable price, that would be great.

2 Answers Apr 29, 2009 at 5:58 AM
    • Camping

by LarryHWilson Online Now Jul 24, 2007 at 9:34 PM

Is there a camp grounds at Schlitterbahn Water Park???
      If not, where is the closest Camp Grounds,and is there a schuttle to the Water
      Park? Can We take our lunch to the park,the grandkids eat,swim,and then they sleep.Typical grandkids,spoil rotten.
      Larry Wilson

2 Answers Aug 13, 2007 at 12:01 PM
    • fishing on the Gaudalupe in New Braunfels

by sings4joy Online Now May 2, 2006 at 8:05 PM

What is the best way to fish on the Gaudalupe? on the bank, floating down in a raft? etc... also in reality what sort of fish can one expect to catch the first week in May?

1 Answer May 3, 2006 at 6:08 AM
    • hotels

by jenwilkerson Online Now Jun 4, 2004 at 8:29 PM

where do I find a last minute hhotal near schlitterbahn (within 15 min.) that are not outrageous prrices????

3 Answers Jun 9, 2004 at 9:53 PM