change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tracyskf's Profile Photo

3 full days

Goreme Jul 15, 2014 at 10:07 PM

I am arriving on a Tuesday night, departing on Saturday early morning. So I have 3 full days - this is in November.

- Is it good time for balloon tour? Any recommendation on company or just book with the hotel?

- I am flying into Nevsehir - is it better to rent a car? There will be 2 of us, and would like to do sightseeing and hiking. If we do rent a car, is it easy to drive around?

- Recommendations on how to maximise the full 3 days please.

Thanks. :)

more
    • getting around

Goreme Jul 9, 2014 at 4:29 PM

I don't like to drive.
      are the sites in Goreme walkable?
      I heard there are hiking routes.
      To reach them, do you need to hire a driver or join a tour?

more
    • BUS TO AIRPORT

by bronPIG Online Now Sep 28, 2013 at 6:50 AM

TIMES OF BUS TO AIRPORT

1 Answer Sep 29, 2013 at 2:47 AM
    • greencargirl's Profile Photo

Driver for hire (recommendation?) or tour?

by greencargirl Online Now May 26, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Hello All,

We'll fly to Kayseri airport early in the morning (July), returning to Istanbul the same night, and are hoping to either find a tour or hire an all-day taxi or private driver to help us tour the Cappadocia area.

Any suggestions? Is there a public transportation option for doing this in case we can't hire a driver? Many thanks in advance.

1 Answer May 26, 2013 at 11:21 PM
    • I need some help to get to Cappadocia

by adrianabantu Online Now Jan 11, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Hi everybody,

Can someone tell me how to get from Ankara to Cappadocia? I know there is a buss but only until Nevsehir, what should I do after?
      Also, which buss company is preferable to take and approximate how much the ticket cost?
      And the last question, how much will cost to fly with a balloon in Cappadocia? (just curious)

Thanks,
      Adriana

4 Answers Dec 14, 2013 at 2:03 PM
    • snowboarder74's Profile Photo

Renting a car in Nevsehir

by snowboarder74 Online Now Apr 26, 2011 at 4:36 PM

We are a party of 3 and are flying from IST to Nevsehir at the end of May '11. We will be in Cappadocia for 3 days. We are contemplating renting a car to transport around various towns/spots in Cappadocia instead of relying on public transportation.

Q: Is it fairly easy to navigate around Cappadocia?
      Q: Will it be more economical for 3 to rent a vehicle than to use taxis, vans in Cappadocia?
      Q: From Cappadocia, we are planning to visit Ephesus (with a likely stop over in Pammukkale), will you recommend just driving the rental all the way to Ephesus and return the car at Ismir Airport once we are done there? From what I understand, one way drop-off charges are pretty steep, though I am not sure how much they run on an average.

Any suggestions/recommendations are quite welcomed. Thank you in advance.

10 Answers Apr 28, 2011 at 6:39 AM
    • Explorer1981's Profile Photo

Flintstones Cave Hotel

by Explorer1981 Online Now Aug 15, 2010 at 10:40 AM

Can anyone tell me if the Flintstones Cave hotel is nice and in a good location, thinking of staying there a few nights. I just want a basic hotel but nice, nothing fancy as only me going :)

• Explorer1981's Profile Photo

To get from Didim to Nevsehir?

by Explorer1981 Online Now Aug 15, 2010 at 10:35 AM

I was wondering if there is an overnight bus from Didim to Nevsehir and how much. Or maybe a flight to Nevsehir, I could only find flights from Izmir to Ankara or Konya - and I know they are 3-4 hrs from Nevsehir... any ideas welcome.

2 Answers Aug 16, 2010 at 12:26 PM
    • anniem20's Profile Photo

local cave hotel

by anniem20 Online Now Jun 10, 2010 at 1:27 PM

has any been to local cave hotel or know anything about it do we get bus to nevsehir or gerome for this hotel we are coming by bus from bodrum

2 Answers Jun 10, 2010 at 1:49 PM