change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hamburg nightlife

Hamburg Jun 26, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Hi all,

I will be visiting Hamburg in September with a group of friends. There will be 4 of us going and we are in the age bracket of 25-29. We are coming over to catch a football match and enjoy some nightlight in a European city. I am obviously aware of the Reeperbhan and have an idea of what it could offer. But what else does the city have to offer at night? What other areas should we be looking at? We will be looking for good pubs to sample some fine German beers then as the night goes on we will be looking for bars and then nightclubs.

Is there more to the Reeperbhan then just the red light area and strip clubs?

What time is the busiest and best time to go out? (I.e is it like the UK where places shut at 3am?)

more
    • Transportation from Altona Port to Hamburg Hbf Train Station

Hamburg Jul 14, 2014 at 7:22 AM

Arriving by Cruise Ship, what's the best/easiest way to get to the Train Station, 4 people travelling.

more
    • kaptanmemo's Profile Photo

Maritime related tour

Hamburg Jul 17, 2014 at 1:45 AM

Hello, I am a ship captain and I will visit Hamburg soon.

I know Hamburg is the maritime capital of Germany, so i would like to get reccomendations for marine related sightseeing places and especially marine related shopping places (memoribles, gifts, etc.) within Hamburg.

I already know there is a maritime museum, u-boat museum and Rickmers ship museum.

If your are also marine related person, we can meet and travel around Hamburg together also :))

Look forward your replies.

more