1 Answer Mar 31, 2014 at 12:42 PM
    • where can I obtain a printed schedule and routes for Sherut

by arlenewu1 Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 3:25 AM

where can I obtain a printed schedule and routes for Sherut

1 Answer Mar 29, 2014 at 5:28 PM
    • wanderingteacher's Profile Photo

Crime/Safety/Lease

by wanderingteacher Online Now Sep 20, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Considering a move to Netanya and my Israeli friends keep telling me it probably has the highest crime rate in Israel!
      Can't find any information about that - can a local explain further?

Also, even after a Google search, finding only one or two website with long term rentals in Netanya and further south. Connection with a leasing agent or realtor would be great!

Thanks!

3 Answers Sep 21, 2013 at 5:47 PM
    • Rent a apartment

by VALERIEBAUM Online Now Jul 22, 2013 at 5:05 AM

We would like to stay in a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment for around $2,5,000-$3,000

Yours fathfully

Valerie ad Ivor Baum

2 Answers Jul 27, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    • Somewhere special for nanna's birthday

by Lizzie-Anne Online Now Jul 10, 2013 at 11:29 PM

We will be in Netanya this weekend and are looking for a good restaurant for a birthday dinner, kosher or non kosher. Any suggestions? Alabama looks good but I can't find any independent review,

2 Answers Jul 11, 2013 at 6:20 AM
    • jet skiing in netanya??

by martin908 Online Now Sep 26, 2010 at 6:56 AM

Would anyone know where to go jet skiing in Netanya? Please provide location, fees, etc. if known. Thank you.

1 Answer Sep 26, 2010 at 1:35 PM
    • Food delivery in Netanya?

by FromBoston Online Now Aug 8, 2010 at 6:24 AM

I would like to send some food platters to a family that has had a death. Can someone suggest a place that can deliver nicely arranged platters--either a restaurant or a gourmet shop? Need to do this right away, so thanks for responding.

6 Answers Aug 9, 2010 at 4:22 AM
    • want to know...

by emerson_cabs Online Now Oct 10, 2009 at 7:32 AM

what is the last trip of the auto bus from tel aviv going to netanya?
      or the big vans that coming fron tel aviv going to netanya? i want to know whats the time of their last trip...can u help me?

3 Answers Oct 11, 2009 at 5:39 PM
    • quousquetandem's Profile Photo

Buses and sheruts

by quousquetandem Online Now Jan 26, 2009 at 7:29 AM

Hello! Can anyone help with bus schedules and prices from Netanya to/from Kfar Yona. And from the bus station by sherut to Ulpan Akiva?

Have looked on the Egged site, and cannot find any bus listings from Netanya to Kfar Yona... Maybe another bus company operates this route?

2 Answers Jan 27, 2009 at 4:38 AM
    • Places to eat In Netanya

by rhall Online Now Jun 3, 2008 at 11:37 AM

Hi, we are staying at the Blue Bay Hotel in Netanya and I was wondering how close is the nearest place to eat? I noticed that there is a shopping mall on Hertzel Street and Liberty Square, how close is that to the Hotel?

Thank you

3 Answers Jun 5, 2008 at 9:49 AM
    • Transportation advice from Blue Bay hotel Netanya to Old Jaffa in Tel Aviv

by Bunnybun Online Now May 1, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Greetings,
      We will be arriving at the airport and going straight to Blue Bay hotel Netanya in mid May to join a group. As we will arrive in early morning, we still have half a day before the group arrives in the evening.

We would like to make a half day trip to Old Jaffa and would need advice on the following:
      1) What is the easiest and cheapest way of travelling from Blue Bay Hotel Netanya to Old Jaffa? What is the travelling time and the cost?

2) Is there a place to change shekels near Blue Bay hotel Netanya?

3) Are there any places within short walking distance from Blue Bay hotel Netanya that we can visit?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Veronica

2 Answers May 2, 2008 at 12:21 AM
    • Renting a room or apartment

by miraleah Online Now May 16, 2007 at 2:55 PM

My daughter and I will be studying at Ulpan Akiva in Netanya (Ramat Poleg) for a month from the last week in June.

1) How should we find a safe and reasonable apartment?
      2) How much should we exect to pay for minimal space--just a bedroom kitchen & bath? I have found listings on lagur.com for rentals under1000, then I contact the realtor and get much higher rates.
      3) How can I get around with a young daughter and no car, cheaply? Is there any way to find bus schedules online?

1 Answer May 18, 2007 at 1:34 PM
    • AREA FROM NETANYA NORTH TO HADERA

by barrysimon Online Now Sep 2, 2005 at 7:25 PM

WILL BE AT YOUTH VILLAGE NEAR BEIT YANNAY.WISH TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE COASTAL AREA FOR ABOUT 5 KILOMETRES SOUTH AND NORTH OF WHERE i'LL BE STAYING.ANYONE FROM THAT AREA WHO WISHES TO WRITE ME SHOULD DO SO.HAVE VISITED NETANYA 7 TIMES PREVIOUSLY AND WAS IN HADERA IN 1999.
      L'HITRAOT
      BARRY SIMON,MONTREAL

1 Answer Sep 3, 2005 at 12:58 AM
    • NIghtclubs

by k1dann Online Now Jun 20, 2005 at 6:00 AM

Hi Friends,

I'll be staying in Netanya in a few weeks time and would like to know some cool places to be after dark?. I know there is one nightclub in the square, but maybe there are better ones nearby.

Also i would like to know what the best ones are in Tel-Aviv?.
      I hope some one can help.

Thanks

2 Answers Jun 20, 2005 at 7:35 AM
    • A Restaurant in Netanya

by dfeldstein165 Online Now Nov 16, 2003 at 12:51 PM

30 years ago, when I lived in Israel, I was friendly with a South African couple that was opening up an American style restaurant in Netanya. The menu was hamburgers, ice cream, and other type of American dishes. It was to be located in the City Plaza area where outdoor celebrations and events are held. There was a lot of preparation involved, as much of the equipment was being imported from America. I believe it was to be named "American Burger". I left Israel in July 1973, and never found what happened with this restaurant. I don't know if it ever opened, or perhaps it did, and is even still around. I would appreciate any information that can be provided.

2 Answers Nov 18, 2003 at 1:16 AM