Netanya Travel Answers

change location

want to know...

by emerson_cabs Online Now Oct 10, 2009 at 7:32 AM

what is the last trip of the auto bus from tel aviv going to netanya?
or the big vans that coming fron tel aviv going to netanya? i want to know whats the time of their last trip...can u help me?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • unaS's Profile Photo

Re: want to know...

by unaS Online Now Oct 10, 2009 at 9:42 AM

On weekdays, from the Central Bus Station in Tel Aviv the last bus for Netanya leaves at 22.00 (10 pm)

On Fridays the last bus leaves at 16.00 (4pm) according to the latest schedule, but that is changeable with the hour of sundown.

There are many others from other stations, so check out the schedules yourself to see which suits you best:
    mslworld.egged.co.il/eggedti...

By 'big vans' I guess you mean the sherut (group taxi)? I don't know their hours but usually they run until quite late at night.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Bregman's Profile Photo

Re: want to know...

by Bregman Online Now Oct 11, 2009 at 7:28 AM

You also have the train. The last one from Tel-Aviv to Netanya leaves Tel-Aviv around midnight. Only, the train station in Netanya is not that close to the city center.

• Re: want to know...

by rdglady Online Now Oct 11, 2009 at 5:39 PM

HI! As a part time Netanya resident I need to disagree with an earlier poster. The last bus leaves the CBS after 11PM ( currently I am in the US and I don't have the schedule with me) I know it goes by the Train Station at around midnight! I would hesitate to take the train that late--unless you have someone to pick you up. It can be a pain getting a cab to the city. The Sheruit run quite late, but be aware that after the buses stop their fare goes up considerably. ( but still better than nothing!)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines