Netanya Travel Answers

change location

Places to eat In Netanya

by rhall Online Now Jun 3, 2008 at 11:37 AM

Hi, we are staying at the Blue Bay Hotel in Netanya and I was wondering how close is the nearest place to eat? I noticed that there is a shopping mall on Hertzel Street and Liberty Square, how close is that to the Hotel?

Thank you

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Bregman's Profile Photo

Re: Places to eat In Netanya

by Bregman Online Now Jun 3, 2008 at 9:24 PM

You can find a restaurants directory in English at: http://www.restaurants.co.il. In order to find the Netanya ones, select "Hasharon" instead of "All Areas" and then select Netanya as the city.

In order to see how close they are to your hotel you can look at: www2.emap.co.il/eng_index.as.... This is a dynamic mapping site where you get a map of any area you want and you can ask for the route from your hotel to any address.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Places to eat In Netanya

by rdglady Online Now Jun 4, 2008 at 7:28 PM

Hi! I live part of the year in Netanya. The Blue Bay is slightly outside of the city. ( I believe they have a shuttle in) It would be about a 25-30 minute walk to the center. ( btw call it Kikar Hatzmaut--most won't know it by the English translation) In the summer the heat can be brutal. Alternatively you can take a taxi in--probably would cost around 25NIS. Once in the center there are loads and loads of restaurants. It isn't a shopping mall as you think but the center is a traffic free area.

Slightly closer ( maybe only 15 minute )there are a number of restaurants near the Seasons Beach, right on Nitza. When I was there in the winter there was a meat place, fish place, and two dairy restaurants. The meat and fish restaurant are really good. The diary place in the middle ( next to the meat place) is also good. I have not eaten at the first dairy place. ( first as walking from your hotel)

Any other questions--feel free to post back.

• Re: Places to eat In Netanya

by rhall Online Now Jun 5, 2008 at 9:49 AM

Thank you both for your replies. Most helpful
    Rich

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines