Nesebar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport from port to sunny beach

by stef55 Online Now Jun 28, 2013 at 10:39 AM

how far is sunny beach from the port i am going on a cruise and only have half a day there so would like to go there fast and cheap

2 Answers Jun 29, 2013 at 2:04 AM
    • behzad88's Profile Photo

emergency question

by behzad88 Online Now Aug 7, 2010 at 12:04 PM

hi i had a great problem for visa and i need to see my love after 6 months
      embassy told me they need invitation , please some one help me on this two questions.
      1) if a bulgarian want to send me an invitation where should he go and how he can send me invitations how much it would takes time ?
      2) if a hungerian [singen invitation] wants to send me invitation in nesebar [she can send invitation for hungery i know but it would be enough for bulgarian emmbasy] where should she go shat should she write and how it should be applied ?
      3)she working in bulgaria how she can send me invitation by she is working there and she is Eu member ?

thank you for helping me cause i dont have too much time

1 Answer Aug 8, 2010 at 2:27 AM
    • Prof.

by emoldoveanu Online Now May 8, 2010 at 12:07 PM

At Andonov Family B&B is any problem with the parking, please?
      Thank you
      Emil

2 Answers May 10, 2010 at 12:17 AM
    • a place to hang my hat

by olivegroves Online Now May 28, 2008 at 11:44 PM

I am looking for a place to stay for maybe six weeks or more.nothing flash just simple single accomadation .what must I pay? ( june )

• nesebar night life

by janz105 Online Now Dec 6, 2007 at 11:31 AM

i am going there this wweekend with my girlfriend and i would like to make it special. any advise about places or hotels to stay that are not too expensive

• Drugness's Profile Photo

Varna - Nesebar?

by Drugness Online Now Jun 26, 2007 at 10:31 AM

Hi guys.
      I hope to be able to spare a few hours to visit Nesebar from Varna where i am staying. What sort of length of time will the journey be from Varna? Also, are there any other means of getting there other than by bus or taxi(which i dont plan to use). Is it possible to go there by boat? I guess i will need at least 3-4 hours in Nesebar or am i being over enthusiastic with only sparing 3-4 hours? So, in general, the quickest and most convenient way to Nesebar.... many thanks for all your help everyone!

DG

• zinner free? rooms?

by megaloaussy Online Now Jun 9, 2007 at 10:53 PM

hello I am wondering if I can find a room in the old town on my own when I arrive. and at what price? are there old ladies waiting at the bus station or some agency there? I am on a fairly tight budget and not a tourist wanting to stay in a big hotel.

• johnkwt's Profile Photo

accommodation in nesebar

by johnkwt Online Now Mar 22, 2007 at 12:23 AM

my wife and i would like to stay in a nice quiet hotel or apartment in nesebar during august for 2-3 weeks. can anyone recommend such a place. our budget is 3*+

3 Answers Apr 27, 2010 at 3:06 AM
    • iandarlington's Profile Photo

ifa nessebar mare& bay beach hotel

by iandarlington Online Now May 16, 2006 at 3:57 AM

has any one stayed in the ifa nessebar mare and beach hotel.
      Ifso could some tell me what its like from a holiday makers point of veiw

2 Answers May 16, 2006 at 9:23 AM
    • iandarlington's Profile Photo

ifa nessebar mare& bay beach hotel

by iandarlington Online Now May 16, 2006 at 3:56 AM

has any one stayed in the ifa nessebar mare and beach hotel.
      Ifso could some tell me what its like from a holiday makers point of veiw

• Anfield-Hombre's Profile Photo

APOLON APPARTMENTS

by Anfield-Hombre Online Now Sep 8, 2005 at 4:36 AM

Do any members have any photo's of this new complex if so please reply

1 Answer May 15, 2006 at 5:09 AM
    • gabrovo's Profile Photo

Nesebar Veliko Tarnovo

by gabrovo Online Now Aug 12, 2005 at 1:12 AM

Hi, does anyone know about buses from Nesebar to Veliko Tarnovo on sunday, preferably in the late afternoon. Where do they leave from and at what time...
      Thanks a lot!

1 Answer Aug 19, 2005 at 5:33 AM

APOLON COMPLEX NESEBAR/RAVDA

by Anfield-Hombre Online Now Jul 14, 2005 at 4:15 AM

I am trying to find out how this new build is progressing if anybody could post some photo's or info would be helpful
      thanks Paul

4 Answers Sep 22, 2006 at 9:50 AM
    • sasko211's Profile Photo

prices for private acomodation in July&August 2005?

by sasko211 Online Now Jul 2, 2005 at 8:52 PM

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the prices are like for private acomodation in July and in August. Is it a cheap or expensive place to go to for a holiday?

4 Answers May 15, 2006 at 5:07 AM

New Appartment

by Anfield-Hombre Online Now Jun 17, 2005 at 1:19 PM

Any Ideas on where I can buy funiture, beds,TV,chairs to put in a property

3 Answers Jun 20, 2005 at 11:54 AM
    • glastos

by glastos Online Now May 16, 2005 at 12:13 PM

I am thinking of going to Nessebur in september what are the beaches like read in the lonely planet that there was a lot of seaweed.also good places to stay with a good sea view.

1 Answer Jun 6, 2005 at 3:40 AM
    • DeYo's Profile Photo

basketball??

by DeYo Online Now Jul 2, 2004 at 3:23 AM

Are there any basketball courts in Nesebar where you can play street basket for free???

• beach

by lmpeap Online Now Jun 6, 2004 at 9:51 PM

I am going to Nesebar soon, what is the beach like, is the sea ok to swim in. Also where is the best place toget an authentic Bulgarian meal. Thankyou.

2 Answers Jun 22, 2004 at 4:12 AM
    • anna-m's Profile Photo

aquapark

by anna-m Online Now May 28, 2004 at 3:31 AM

Hi! I was wondering if there are any waterparks in or around the town of Nesebar (anything up to 30 minutes by bus or taxi is just fine)? Thanks a lot!

4 Answers Aug 20, 2004 at 5:41 AM
    • anna-m's Profile Photo

nightlife

by anna-m Online Now May 23, 2004 at 2:11 PM

Hello there! I will be spending my holiday in Nesebar this year and I was wondering if you could reccomend me some clubs, bars or discoes I could go to. I'm into d'n'b music. I was also wondering about the prices of 3-course meals in restaurants (I've heard that Bulgaria was quite cheap, but how cheap are we talking about here) ? Thanks!

8 Answers Jun 1, 2006 at 12:09 PM