Nesebar Travel Answers

change location
behzad88's Profile Photo

emergency question

by behzad88 Online Now Aug 7, 2010 at 12:04 PM

hi i had a great problem for visa and i need to see my love after 6 months
embassy told me they need invitation , please some one help me on this two questions.
1) if a bulgarian want to send me an invitation where should he go and how he can send me invitations how much it would takes time ?
2) if a hungerian [singen invitation] wants to send me invitation in nesebar [she can send invitation for hungery i know but it would be enough for bulgarian emmbasy] where should she go shat should she write and how it should be applied ?
3)she working in bulgaria how she can send me invitation by she is working there and she is Eu member ?

thank you for helping me cause i dont have too much time

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: emergency question

by briz Online Now Aug 8, 2010 at 2:27 AM

You have to ask the person you want to see to send you a letter saying that they invite you to Bulgaria for a visit,and then you take the letter to Bulgarian embassy in your country and hope that they give you a visa.
    It might be best if you go to the embassy first and ask them which are te important details which should be included in the invitation letter.
    Otherwise,just go to Bulgarian embassy and say that you want to take a holiday there and can you have a tourist visa.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines