Nesebar Travel Answers

change location
Anfield-Hombre's Profile Photo

APOLON COMPLEX NESEBAR/RAVDA

by Anfield-Hombre Online Now Jul 14, 2005 at 4:15 AM

I am trying to find out how this new build is progressing if anybody could post some photo's or info would be helpful
thanks Paul

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • RE: APOLON COMPLEX NESEBAR/RAVDA

by karinaclaire Online Now Aug 19, 2005 at 4:23 AM

As it happens, I have bought an apartment in this complex. As far as I have been told, the build is progressing very well and they have even been given a permit to continue work over the summer months. I should be receiving some pictures shortly.

Have you also bought an apartment at this complex?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Anfield-Hombre's Profile Photo

RE: RE: APOLON COMPLEX NESEBAR/RAVDA

by Anfield-Hombre Online Now Dec 30, 2005 at 5:58 AM

Hi Karina
    Have you heared anymore about appolon Ive had big probs with my pc and lost all data including Email address's if you get this message forward your email address to me paul.roberts01@ntlworld.com thanx

• RE: RE: APOLON COMPLEX NESEBAR/RAVDA

by easypeter Online Now May 17, 2006 at 3:42 PM

yes ive just bought an apartment here, i bought it out there , the workmanship
    seemed very good , its in a great location it will be ready to move into in about a month although the pool wont be finished in time for this season
    regards
    PETER

• RE: APOLON COMPLEX NESEBAR/RAVDA

by karinaclaire Online Now Sep 22, 2006 at 9:50 AM

Hi Paul,

Was good to meet you in Nessebar in August - even if only fleetingly! I have been trying to contact you about your apartment. I have a possible booking but the family would like to book a second apartment - wondered if you were interested? Can't get through to you on your email address, it doesn't seem to be working. Please reply when you read this.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines