Nesebar Travel Answers

change location

glastos

by glastos Online Now May 16, 2005 at 12:13 PM

I am thinking of going to Nessebur in september what are the beaches like read in the lonely planet that there was a lot of seaweed.also good places to stay with a good sea view.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • helga2005's Profile Photo

RE: RE: glastos

by helga2005 Online Now Jun 6, 2005 at 3:40 AM

I was in Nessebar last year.I would recommend Family hotels - I was staying in Andonov Guesthouse B&B in new part of the town Nesebar. I'm tired of that crowded big hotels in Sunny beach where we spend our holiday last few years. The room I was in was not luxury but comfortable and clean,small shower and toilet, balkony, towels. Breakfast was in price. Beach is few minutes walk - long beach with nice sand.It was very hot last year. The owner said it is not usual for September.I pay 25 Euro per night 15 - 23 September 2004 for double room with small balkony. They have also bigger appartaments with nice sea view but it was more expencive than our room. Breakfast and airport pick up was in price. I and my husband stay 1 week. Very small family run restaurant with excellent home made food.They serve breakfast till 11 a.m ( all other hotels serve till 10 a.m.Owners don't speack English but German.Most of the guests were germans. Anyway there were no problems with the language.Good think was that I book direct by email and there was no deposit. The owner ask only for our flight number and he was exactly on time at the airport to meet us.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines