Nesebar Travel Answers

change location
anna-m's Profile Photo

nightlife

by anna-m Online Now May 23, 2004 at 2:11 PM

Hello there! I will be spending my holiday in Nesebar this year and I was wondering if you could reccomend me some clubs, bars or discoes I could go to. I'm into d'n'b music. I was also wondering about the prices of 3-course meals in restaurants (I've heard that Bulgaria was quite cheap, but how cheap are we talking about here) ? Thanks!

Quote & Answer
8 Answers
  • Yanche's Profile Photo

Re: nightlife

by Yanche Online Now May 26, 2004 at 2:53 AM

Zdravo Anna, I haven't been in Nessebar lately to recomend a good club but may ask young people on the street - just look for the ones who seem to be into d'n'b :)... Nessebar can actually be quite expensive these days as it is very touristic. Avoid restaurants in pseudo- national style and you may manage to have a good meal for 5-7 euro.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • anna-m's Profile Photo

Re: Re: nightlife

by anna-m Online Now May 26, 2004 at 5:01 AM

Zdravo Jana thanks a lot!

• Dejo_Majstore's Profile Photo

Re: nightlife

by Dejo_Majstore Online Now Jul 14, 2004 at 1:23 AM

Zdravo Ana :-) I will be in Nesebar in august, and so I heard that it is better to spend nights in Sunny Beach (Suncev Breg). In Sunny Beach you can find many large discoes with ok music and great fun, and this would shurely be better for us who don't want spend time at Nesabers serbs parties with Serbian folk (novokomponovana:-) ) music. so, don't worry, I heard that there are, many, many good places, speccialy in SB. About your second question: we're talking about veeery chep food :-) You can have a wonderfull dinner with wine and dessert for two for about 7-8 euros. Have fun in Nesabar...when will you go there ?

• Re: Re: nightlife

by Crazy_Serb Online Now Aug 20, 2004 at 5:46 AM

Zdravo, You're right that Bulgaria is quite cheap. For example, you can have a dinner for 5-6 euros. On the other side, there are no any disco clubs in Nessebar. At least I didn't see them. However, there is a great night life in Sunny Beach - 10 minutes by bus from Nessebar. May I reccomend you Lazur disco. Have a nice time.

by Crazy_Serb Online Now Aug 20, 2004 at 5:47 AM

Hehe, it seems that my answer comes too late...

by Crazy_Serb Online Now Aug 20, 2004 at 5:48 AM

È êî¼è ñàì êóðàö ¼à óîïøòå ïèñàî íà åíãëåñêîì?!

by Crazy_Serb Online Now Aug 20, 2004 at 5:49 AM

I koji sam moj ja uopste pisao na engleskom?!

• anyone going to Nesebar in the end of june?

by Yannick22 Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 12:09 PM

Hey I'm going to Nesebar with some friends in june and I was wondering if somebody else is going in that period

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines