Nepal Travel Answers

change location

Adventure Treks Nepal

by leeathome Online Now Feb 13, 2013 at 3:45 AM

Does anyone have reviews of trekking in Annapurna with Gyan from Adventure Treks Nepal?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • into-thin-air's Profile Photo

Re: Adventure Treks Nepal

by into-thin-air Online Now Feb 13, 2013 at 4:00 AM

I can’t say that I have come across this company, but that is hardly surprising with TAAN now having 945 registered members
    There is a company called adventure-treks-nepal listed with a main contact called Gyan Karki so I guess this is the company you are enquiring about.
    taan.org.np/member/adventure...
    All I can say is as it is listed on TAAN then this is a good start – But I also wonder how you decided to select this particular company from the 100’s available ??

Good Luck and Happy Safe Trekking
    Rob

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • thapaliya's Profile Photo

by thapaliya Online Now Feb 13, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Hi, Difficult to know about Trek agency detail in Nepal. There are more then 800 Agency. Try to follow Our friend ROB over post and forget another .

• Re: Adventure Treks Nepal

by leeathome Online Now May 29, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Many thanks for responses. Gyan is the chap we have decided to book with. This followed much research and finally speaking with someone personally who has trekked with him - twice - having juist returned from latest trip with AdTrekNep. That seemed recommendation enough for us so we've decided to go with it and so far have been very impressed with his prompt contact and precise organisation. Nepal here we come :-)

• into-thin-air's Profile Photo

by into-thin-air Online Now May 29, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Pleased to hear that is all seams to be working out for you and look forwards to reading your trek report on your return.
    The only additional piece of advice I have is not to tie yourself in by paying a hefty deposit as getting deposits returned can be problematic – Meet your trekking staff and ensure that all is as it should be before parting with your hard earned cash.
    Here are some further ideas
    "Pro’s & Con’s of hiring your "Staff" from an Agent" - Trekking Tip by into-thin-air
    Good Luck
    Rob

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Nepal Travel Answer Locations