change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hiking in Alaska

Alaska Jan 8, 2016 at 5:06 PM

Hi,

I am from the New Jersey area and I hike in the Adirondacks (46, 4000 footers), New Hampshire (48, 4000 footers) and the Catskills (35, 3500 footers). Each of these areas has a group of mountains you can work towards. I am thinking about hiking in Alaska and I was wondering if you know of any such group of mountains in Alaska? I would appreciate any help you could offer or any website you can point me towards.

Britney

more
    • Handicapp Gentleman wants to fish

Ketchikan Jan 29, 2016 at 10:15 AM

I am a travel agent assisting a gentleman wishing to fish in one of these cities! He is in an electric wheelchair and has limited mobility of his legs and arms. He can stand up and move slowly with help from his dad. He will be in these cities in May and will arrive on 23 May in Ketchikan, 24 May in Juneau and 25 in Skagway. HIS WISH/DREAM is to go fishing! I've have tried thru Norwegian Cruise lines and ShoreTrips company but they are unable to assist us. Please call me at 800-264-0557 if you have a company that can make his wish come true! Regards, Holly @ Cruise and Travel Masters

more