Negeri Terengganu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Check Transpot

Kuala Terengganu Yesterday

Hi, I'm JC here. Can i check with you guy , if I take flight from Singapore to K.Terengganu Airport ,after that i would take bus to Paka. What's your suggestion?

• Express Bus

Negeri Terengganu Apr 6, 2014 at 8:04 PM

What are the buses leaving from Ipoh to Trengganu, the times and the fare./
      ?

1 Answer Apr 6, 2014 at 8:23 PM
    • ErwinKoo's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Perhentian Besar

Pulau Perhentian Besar Mar 24, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Hi all, we will visit Perhentian Besar on 18 April. Will stay at the Perhentian Island Resort,as our booking was just Bed and Breakfast basis, we would like to know options of nice but affordable restaurants ,for lunch and dinner at Perhentian Besar.
      Thank you

1 Answer Apr 12, 2014 at 6:57 PM
    • 1 day trip possible ?

Pulau Redang Feb 9, 2014 at 1:10 AM

Hi All,
      I will be in August at Kuala Terenganu for 3 or 4 days and I would like to know if travel agency there propose 1 day trip (transfert , lunch, snorking, ..) to Redang Island ? it is easy (like at Phuket) ? and how much ? Thanks
      Lenn

4 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 5:55 PM
    • Redang Island, End of January

Pulau Redang Nov 19, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Dear All, I am visiting Redang Islands in the monsoon season. Has anyone been there in this period. (Jan-feb). As I have read from quite a few places/forums that it is not at all advisable at this point of time. Is it really rainy weather the entire day during this month? Do we not get sunshine at all? I am there for 4 days...

8 Answers Nov 23, 2013 at 4:03 AM
    • perhentian island weather kecil on october

Pulau Perhentian Kecil Sep 27, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Is it okay to visit perhentian island kecil on second week of october?

1 Answer Sep 29, 2013 at 9:53 AM
    • MassimoP's Profile Photo

Transfer from Perhentian Kecil to Redang

Pulau Perhentian Kecil Jul 31, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Hello anyone who knows a boat transfer from Perhentian Kecil to Redang which may have a good regular price?

• Malaysia taxi boat

Pulau Perhentian Kecil Jul 28, 2013 at 1:42 AM

how much costs the displacements from island to island in taxi boat?

• PrettyG's Profile Photo

Private boat

Pulau Redang Jul 7, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Hi anyone used the private speed boat from kuala terengganu???? How much? Can u provide me contact via queenie_mine@yahoo.com

We ll land in kuala terengganu by air before 4pm which we will miss both public n hotel ferry

Please advise soonest...there ll be only two persons

• lthemanz's Profile Photo

Baby Life Jacket

Pulau Kapas Feb 12, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Do you know if they provide life jacket on the boat ride to Kapas Island? My son is 1 year old, would they have life jacket for him?

3 Answers Feb 13, 2013 at 3:45 AM
    • FarahShasary's Profile Photo

how to arive to pulau kapas

Pulau Kapas Nov 17, 2012 at 7:33 PM

saya dari johor dan ingin ke pulau kapas. pengangkutan untuk ke pulau kapas sebenarnya berapa ya?

2 Answers Nov 18, 2012 at 1:39 AM
    • vtrupai's Profile Photo

Anyone booked Laguna redang

Pulau Redang Feb 15, 2012 at 3:43 AM

Hi All,

Laguna Redang is asking for the below mentioned credit card infrmation For their snorkelling package booking through Credit Card :

Card Holder’s Name: ________________________________
      Passport No.:________________________

Credit Card Number: ________________________________________
      Expiry date: _______________

CVV Number (CID Number): _______________ Card Type &
      (CVV is the 3 digit numbers on the signature strip on back of the card)
      Issuing Bank: _________________________

Is it safe to provide all these information?
      Mainly we are worried for CVV Number (CID Number).As credit card company always say not to provide the CVV Number .

If anyone having experience regarding this please suggest.

35 Answers Feb 23, 2012 at 8:28 PM
    • Traveling to Pulau Redang - advice needed

Pulau Redang Feb 13, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Hi,

My wife and I are planning to travel to Pulau Redang in the 2nd week of March as we are keen to avail the early bird snorkeling package. We are from India.

I have some queries regarding this: -

1. The dates seem to coincide with school holidays - is there a rush usually at that time?
      2. All the packages require previous online booking - through credit card or bank transfer. Is there any reason for fraud and other apprehension? Any previous instances and what steps we need to safe guard against it. What if the resort simply refuse to acknowledge our payment
      3. Which beach is best to stay considering we have a budget of around 500 MYR per person for the package

I think the queries are basic but would be of great help if anyone can answer quickly

4 Answers Feb 15, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Bus Service to Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Terengganu Feb 12, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Please let me know how to book the bus tickets in advance from Kuala Teregganu to Kuala Lumpur.
      Also do suggest which bus operator is preferable for a safe and quick journey

3 Answers Feb 21, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Pulau Redang trip in March,12

Pulau Redang Feb 9, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Hi All,

We have planned to visit Pulau Redang in Mid March,12.
      Actually we are making our own trip plan,Not going with any travel agent.
      Will mid march be a bad time?
      Also is it safe to go only 2 persons?

7 Answers Mar 18, 2012 at 11:30 PM
    • Redang in October

Pulau Redang Sep 12, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Hi :)

We're planning on going on our honeymoon from Oct 10 to 16 and considering Redang. Have been given some advice from travel agents that Langkawi has better weather at that time. Can anyone please advise? Would really prefer Redang if the weather is OK.

Thank you
      Pati

2 Answers Sep 13, 2011 at 3:21 AM
    • capelkay's Profile Photo

redang or perentian islands

Negeri Terengganu Jun 8, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Looking for somewhere that i do not have to get transport of boat to get to snorkle areas.
      Don't want to spend lots of on accomodation just something simple and layed back.
      Not interested in meal packages prefer to eat when and where i want.
      Please anyone who can help me with info to help me make a decicion would be great.
      We are three adults and a 12 year old.
      thanks in advance capelkay

4 Answers Nov 2, 2011 at 6:41 PM
    • beaheg's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Redang

Pulau Redang Jun 5, 2011 at 10:33 AM

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for accommodation for 5 nights in Redang (mid-range budget). The hotels we have looked at so far have only package deals. We are really not that interested in packages.

Thanks

3 Answers Jun 8, 2011 at 11:02 AM
    • Accommodation Suggestions

Negeri Terengganu May 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM

We are visiting Malaysia for the first-time and would like to take a relaxing holiday for a week to ten-days in a beachside village/small town (July 2-12, 2011). We saw some amazing pictures of the area in 'off the beaten path.' Would appreciate recommendation for a private rental for 2; budget100-150nt. Don't want to stay in hotels offering package holidays. Many thanks.

5 Answers Jun 8, 2011 at 9:39 PM
    • tips

Kuala Terengganu Mar 18, 2011 at 11:52 PM

where should i stay for one night if the next day i will be going to pulau redang? i want a hotel that is near to shahbandar jetty

1 Answer Mar 20, 2011 at 7:07 AM
    • Visit Redang on 16-19Mar11

Pulau Redang Feb 28, 2011 at 5:10 AM

Hi,

We are considering revisit Redang on 16-19Mar11, this time planning to bring whole family which including a 4 years old.

- wish to know how is the weather and sea condition now ...
      - is it ok to bring a 4 years old / children to marine park / deep sea snorkeling ?

Thx

1 Answer Feb 28, 2011 at 5:14 AM
    • Season for Pualau Kapas

Pulau Kapas Jan 12, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Is it ok to go to Pulau Kapas in CNY , thta is 2nd of Feb 2011,, how wd the sea be? & Do peole go?

4 Answers Feb 23, 2011 at 9:24 PM
    • Ipoh to Perhentian Besar

Pulau Perhentian Kecil Jan 3, 2011 at 6:37 PM

I'm thinking of travelling all the way to Perhentian Besar Island from Ipoh. Anyone could suggest me the shortest way to which route shud I take, following Grik or go to south way. My trip will be on this coming CNY so I'm afraid if it's still in monsoon period. I'm so crazy in diving n snorkelling, hoping not to miss these activities.

1 Answer Jan 3, 2011 at 6:49 PM
    • Accomodation in Perhentian Kecil

Pulau Perhentian Kecil Dec 28, 2010 at 3:03 AM

Hi, I really need your advice as I do not know exact dates when I will be in Perhentian I can not book any place to stay. So maybe someone knows how possible would it be just to arrive in Perhentian at mid March 2011 and get a room without reservation?

Thank you so much in advance for the help.

1 Answer Dec 28, 2010 at 10:48 AM
    • Accomodation in Perhentian Besar

Pulau Perhentian Besar Dec 28, 2010 at 3:02 AM

Hi, I really need your advice as I do not know exact dates when I will be in Perhentian I can not book any place to stay. So maybe someone knows how possible would it be just to arrive in Perhentian at mid March 2011 and get a room without reservation?

Thank you so much in advance for the help.

4 Answers Dec 28, 2010 at 2:35 PM
    • quotation

Kampong Cherating Nov 9, 2010 at 11:10 PM

i want to ask how much price for one night stay and how do i book?

2 Answers Nov 12, 2010 at 5:20 PM
    • Travel from 22nd till 24th October 2011.....

Pulau Redang Nov 8, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Can we still go at this period of time......??
      If the resorts r still open, (not sure whether they still do), is it worth it to visit at that period of time....??
      it's quite near the Monsoon rite??
      so it'll be less crowded n cheaper??
      Actually i dun really hv other time free to visit Redang liau....
      Really wanted to go very much.....
      Thanks 4 ur info......

2 Answers Nov 15, 2010 at 6:36 PM
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Alternative destinations to Perhentian

Pulau Perhentian Besar Nov 2, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Help please we are in a dilema. We are thinking of going to the islands of Perhentian for a few days from KL. Does anyone have any other suggestions of alternative ideas. We land in KL mid April 2011 and have four days to kill (we are already stopping in KL for severqal days earlier in the month so want something different).
      Idealy we are after a little bit of paradise, not completely dead, perhaps a little nightlife but not too hectic and dont mind flying to the destination or train or ferry or nanyother form of transport that can take us to our yet endecided destination. The only thing is that we have only four days in total to arrive at the destination before getting back to KL on the fourth day. Does that make sense.
      Many thanks for your help
      poe n pat

• poepat's Profile Photo

Help Please - travel times.and alternative sufgestions

Pulau Perhentian Besar Nov 2, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Greetings. Can anyone advise the best way to get from Kota Bharu airport to the jetty for Perhentian island ferry and how long does it take together with coat.
      How frequent do the boats run from Perhentian (big island) to Kota Bharu.
      Many thanks and please see my other question posed for alternative destination.
      poe n pat

3 Answers Jan 23, 2012 at 9:34 AM
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Accomodation suggestions Big Island

Pulau Perhentian Besar Oct 21, 2010 at 5:04 AM

Hi we are going to Perjentian besar in April 2011. We want a beach front
      Accomodation. We were told about the Perhentian Island resort but hav seen some bad reviews on Trip Advisor.
      can anyone suggets best place to stay. Oh and its for our 25th wedding anniversary so we want something special, located on the beach.
      Many thanks
      Pat n Poe

1 Answer Oct 21, 2010 at 7:25 AM