Negeri Terengganu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Suitable for Children?

Sungai Lembing Apr 2, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Is S.L. a suitable place for children of 3-4 years? What sort of accommodation would you recommend? Thank you

more
    • kimmy_gonzales's Profile Photo

Hire Driver + Van

Kota Kinabalu Apr 10, 2015 at 6:45 PM

Hi,

Any van + driver rental company in kota kinabalu that can hire for 4 days?

Thanks.

more
    • hcyeo2's Profile Photo

Buddy Request

Genting Mar 24, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Anyone interested to go with me to Genting this coming 01 - 03 Apr 2015. Please reply to me.

more
    • Neslee7's Profile Photo

Things to do

Penang Mar 23, 2015 at 4:22 PM

Can you go island hopping in Penang? Also do the shops cater for bigger women's fashions?

more
    • Solo Traveller to langkawi!

Malaysia Apr 15, 2015 at 9:44 PM

Solo traveller to langkawi for 4days (in this coming week)would like to meet female solo traveller. Pls advice what is the thing to do when travelling alone?

more
    • 1jabbar's Profile Photo

bus schedule> Muar to Melaka

Muar Mar 29, 2015 at 5:59 PM

Anyone have a good link for bus transport between Muar and Melaka? I've taken the Mayang Sari bus in the past, but the link for schedules/times I've been trying has not been helpful. Thanks for any help.

more
    • Taxi fare

Ipoh Mar 23, 2015 at 2:03 AM

How much is the taxi fare from IPOH KTM Railway station to French Hotel

more
    • Langkawi 4Days & 2Days in KL

Malaysia Mar 25, 2015 at 2:18 AM

I will be Travelling to Langkawi in April.

Which is the best place (Area) to stay? Among Adya hotel, Favehotel Cenang Beach & Resort World Langkawi?
      Any suggestion accomodation that is walking distance to eatery and nearby attraction?
      We are going for leisure and relax, and might spend half day for souvenir.
      When is the best time to visit Langkawi Skybridge?
      Any must do/see in langkawi?
      How much is the transportation cost in Langkawi?

We will be flying from Langkawi to KL for 2days only. How much would the transportation cost from Airport to Chinatown?

Thanks

more
    • Worrying about this kind of situation

Pulau Pangkor Mar 27, 2015 at 10:37 AM

I would like to know if tourists would be flooded with promoters of island touring or any other kind once they reach the island? If that's happening, what could we do to aviod unnecessarily argument?

more
    • Bukit Jalil lrt station to KL sentral

Kuala Lumpur Mar 25, 2015 at 8:37 PM

May I know how to go Kl sentral from Bukit Jalil LRT station? Can i reach there in one stop? how much does it cost to reach there by LRT?

more
    • Claim baggage if breaking down journey at KUL

Kuala Lumpur Mar 18, 2015 at 1:46 PM

Hi all,
      Need a bit of advice here.

I'm traveling to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore in April. As the tickets were cheap, I booked Malaysia airlines flight 191 which is DEL-KUL-SIN. Since I want to visit KL, I plan to break the journey at KUL and hop off the flight and not take the connecting SIN flight. I do have necessary VISAs for Malaysia and Singapore.

The anxiety part is, how do I claim my baggage when I land at KUL, as the airlines is same, I presume the baggage will be shifted automatically to the connecting flight. Or am I wrong here?

Or do I need to inform the ground staff while boarding from DEL that I need to claim my baggage at KUL?

Kindly guide me on this so I can plan accordingly. I will be with wife and 4 yr old child, so don't want any hassles at the airport.

Regards.

more
    • JoeH23's Profile Photo

f1 fan

Kuala Lumpur Mar 20, 2015 at 2:48 AM

how long is it to kl to sepang f1 track is it better stay close to the track

more
    • Taxi service

Kuala Lumpur Apr 1, 2015 at 5:56 PM

How do I get a reliable taxi from International airport to Down town area?

more
    • Budget & Safe Hotel @Bukit Bintang

Kuala Lumpur Apr 5, 2015 at 6:50 PM

We are 2person going in KL for 2days only at the end of this month.

I am searching for hotel in BB but it has to be safe (Avoid Dark Corner)/ Clean & Budget around RM110 ~ RM130! And I am looking into Bintang Warisan/ Hotel Imperial/ Citrus Hitel/ My Hotel@BB/ Sungei Wang Hotel.... But I doesnt know which 1 to choose from there is mixed comment in Agoda.com.

Since I only transit in KL for 2days, there will be one day for going around. Prefer to stay in the place that nearby delicious food street & also some little souvenir. I want to use the cheapest (one-way) of transport from Airport to the hotel. Any suggestion? We would opt for taxis when going back to the airport since my flight is noon. When going to

By the way I never use Monorail or LRT in Malaysia, Did I need to purchase card or just ticket every time?

more
    • redang island snorkling packages

Kuala Terengganu Oct 8, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Can i buy only snorkling trip without room..? How much..?thankyou..

5 Answers Oct 12, 2014 at 3:47 AM
    • Bus Terminal in Cukai

Cukai Aug 11, 2014 at 9:40 AM

I'll be visiting Cukai and intending to go to Kuantan. Can anyone tell me where to board a bus to Kuantan's bus terminal?

1 Answer Aug 11, 2014 at 2:53 PM
    • Guesthouses

Kuala Terengganu Jul 30, 2014 at 11:16 AM

What is the price for an double room in a guesthouse or hostel in Kuala Terengganu?
      We are looking for a price around RM40 (per night).

3 Answers Jul 31, 2014 at 5:17 AM
    • Experience Scuba Diving near Dungun?

Kuala Dungun Jul 29, 2014 at 1:34 AM

We are visiting Dungun next week. We don't have diving license, but is there any experiencing scuba diving?
      Can you recommend diving school or agent? Thanks.

• best beach in perhentians or kapas

Pulau Perhentian Besar May 10, 2014 at 3:39 PM

which beach do people think is the nicest in terms of soft sand and not crowded, but with at least a couple of places to stay/ eat?
      Thanks!

2 Answers May 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM
    • Restuarants

Pulau Redang Apr 30, 2014 at 3:48 AM

We are thinking of staying in Pulau Redang for 5 days, we like to eat in the local restaurants can you recommend a good resort nearby to villages.

5 Answers May 13, 2014 at 7:12 AM
    • Squid Jigging Trip

Kuala Terengganu Apr 23, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Can you tell to us about Squid Jigging Trip at Terengganu

• Check Transpot

Kuala Terengganu Apr 22, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Hi, I'm JC here. Can i check with you guy , if I take flight from Singapore to K.Terengganu Airport ,after that i would take bus to Paka. What's your suggestion?

• Express Bus

Negeri Terengganu Apr 6, 2014 at 8:04 PM

What are the buses leaving from Ipoh to Trengganu, the times and the fare./
      ?

1 Answer Apr 6, 2014 at 8:23 PM
    • ErwinKoo's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Perhentian Besar

Pulau Perhentian Besar Mar 24, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Hi all, we will visit Perhentian Besar on 18 April. Will stay at the Perhentian Island Resort,as our booking was just Bed and Breakfast basis, we would like to know options of nice but affordable restaurants ,for lunch and dinner at Perhentian Besar.
      Thank you

1 Answer Apr 12, 2014 at 6:57 PM
    • 1 day trip possible ?

Pulau Redang Feb 9, 2014 at 1:10 AM

Hi All,
      I will be in August at Kuala Terenganu for 3 or 4 days and I would like to know if travel agency there propose 1 day trip (transfert , lunch, snorking, ..) to Redang Island ? it is easy (like at Phuket) ? and how much ? Thanks
      Lenn

4 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 5:55 PM
    • Redang Island, End of January

Pulau Redang Nov 19, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Dear All, I am visiting Redang Islands in the monsoon season. Has anyone been there in this period. (Jan-feb). As I have read from quite a few places/forums that it is not at all advisable at this point of time. Is it really rainy weather the entire day during this month? Do we not get sunshine at all? I am there for 4 days...

8 Answers Nov 23, 2013 at 4:03 AM
    • perhentian island weather kecil on october

Pulau Perhentian Kecil Sep 27, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Is it okay to visit perhentian island kecil on second week of october?

1 Answer Sep 29, 2013 at 9:53 AM
    • MassimoP's Profile Photo

Transfer from Perhentian Kecil to Redang

Pulau Perhentian Kecil Jul 31, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Hello anyone who knows a boat transfer from Perhentian Kecil to Redang which may have a good regular price?

• Malaysia taxi boat

Pulau Perhentian Kecil Jul 28, 2013 at 1:42 AM

how much costs the displacements from island to island in taxi boat?

• PrettyG's Profile Photo

Private boat

Pulau Redang Jul 7, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Hi anyone used the private speed boat from kuala terengganu???? How much? Can u provide me contact via queenie_mine@yahoo.com

We ll land in kuala terengganu by air before 4pm which we will miss both public n hotel ferry

Please advise soonest...there ll be only two persons

• lthemanz's Profile Photo

Baby Life Jacket

Pulau Kapas Feb 12, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Do you know if they provide life jacket on the boat ride to Kapas Island? My son is 1 year old, would they have life jacket for him?

3 Answers Feb 13, 2013 at 3:45 AM
    • FarahShasary's Profile Photo

how to arive to pulau kapas

Pulau Kapas Nov 17, 2012 at 7:33 PM

saya dari johor dan ingin ke pulau kapas. pengangkutan untuk ke pulau kapas sebenarnya berapa ya?

2 Answers Nov 18, 2012 at 1:39 AM
    • vtrupai's Profile Photo

Anyone booked Laguna redang

Pulau Redang Feb 15, 2012 at 3:43 AM

Hi All,

Laguna Redang is asking for the below mentioned credit card infrmation For their snorkelling package booking through Credit Card :

Card Holder’s Name: ________________________________
      Passport No.:________________________

Credit Card Number: ________________________________________
      Expiry date: _______________

CVV Number (CID Number): _______________ Card Type &
      (CVV is the 3 digit numbers on the signature strip on back of the card)
      Issuing Bank: _________________________

Is it safe to provide all these information?
      Mainly we are worried for CVV Number (CID Number).As credit card company always say not to provide the CVV Number .

If anyone having experience regarding this please suggest.

35 Answers Feb 23, 2012 at 8:28 PM
    • Traveling to Pulau Redang - advice needed

Pulau Redang Feb 13, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Hi,

My wife and I are planning to travel to Pulau Redang in the 2nd week of March as we are keen to avail the early bird snorkeling package. We are from India.

I have some queries regarding this: -

1. The dates seem to coincide with school holidays - is there a rush usually at that time?
      2. All the packages require previous online booking - through credit card or bank transfer. Is there any reason for fraud and other apprehension? Any previous instances and what steps we need to safe guard against it. What if the resort simply refuse to acknowledge our payment
      3. Which beach is best to stay considering we have a budget of around 500 MYR per person for the package

I think the queries are basic but would be of great help if anyone can answer quickly

4 Answers Feb 15, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Bus Service to Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Terengganu Feb 12, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Please let me know how to book the bus tickets in advance from Kuala Teregganu to Kuala Lumpur.
      Also do suggest which bus operator is preferable for a safe and quick journey

3 Answers Feb 21, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Pulau Redang trip in March,12

Pulau Redang Feb 9, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Hi All,

We have planned to visit Pulau Redang in Mid March,12.
      Actually we are making our own trip plan,Not going with any travel agent.
      Will mid march be a bad time?
      Also is it safe to go only 2 persons?

7 Answers Mar 18, 2012 at 11:30 PM
    • Redang in October

Pulau Redang Sep 12, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Hi :)

We're planning on going on our honeymoon from Oct 10 to 16 and considering Redang. Have been given some advice from travel agents that Langkawi has better weather at that time. Can anyone please advise? Would really prefer Redang if the weather is OK.

Thank you
      Pati

2 Answers Sep 13, 2011 at 3:21 AM
    • capelkay's Profile Photo

redang or perentian islands

Negeri Terengganu Jun 8, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Looking for somewhere that i do not have to get transport of boat to get to snorkle areas.
      Don't want to spend lots of on accomodation just something simple and layed back.
      Not interested in meal packages prefer to eat when and where i want.
      Please anyone who can help me with info to help me make a decicion would be great.
      We are three adults and a 12 year old.
      thanks in advance capelkay

4 Answers Nov 2, 2011 at 6:41 PM
    • beaheg's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Redang

Pulau Redang Jun 5, 2011 at 10:33 AM

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for accommodation for 5 nights in Redang (mid-range budget). The hotels we have looked at so far have only package deals. We are really not that interested in packages.

Thanks

3 Answers Jun 8, 2011 at 11:02 AM
    • Accommodation Suggestions

Negeri Terengganu May 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM

We are visiting Malaysia for the first-time and would like to take a relaxing holiday for a week to ten-days in a beachside village/small town (July 2-12, 2011). We saw some amazing pictures of the area in 'off the beaten path.' Would appreciate recommendation for a private rental for 2; budget100-150nt. Don't want to stay in hotels offering package holidays. Many thanks.

5 Answers Jun 8, 2011 at 9:39 PM
    • tips

Kuala Terengganu Mar 18, 2011 at 11:52 PM

where should i stay for one night if the next day i will be going to pulau redang? i want a hotel that is near to shahbandar jetty

1 Answer Mar 20, 2011 at 7:07 AM
    • Visit Redang on 16-19Mar11

Pulau Redang Feb 28, 2011 at 5:10 AM

Hi,

We are considering revisit Redang on 16-19Mar11, this time planning to bring whole family which including a 4 years old.

- wish to know how is the weather and sea condition now ...
      - is it ok to bring a 4 years old / children to marine park / deep sea snorkeling ?

Thx

1 Answer Feb 28, 2011 at 5:14 AM
    • Season for Pualau Kapas

Pulau Kapas Jan 12, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Is it ok to go to Pulau Kapas in CNY , thta is 2nd of Feb 2011,, how wd the sea be? & Do peole go?

4 Answers Feb 23, 2011 at 9:24 PM
    • Ipoh to Perhentian Besar

Pulau Perhentian Kecil Jan 3, 2011 at 6:37 PM

I'm thinking of travelling all the way to Perhentian Besar Island from Ipoh. Anyone could suggest me the shortest way to which route shud I take, following Grik or go to south way. My trip will be on this coming CNY so I'm afraid if it's still in monsoon period. I'm so crazy in diving n snorkelling, hoping not to miss these activities.

1 Answer Jan 3, 2011 at 6:49 PM