Negeri Selangor

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting There

Kuala Rompin Dec 11, 2014 at 7:53 PM

I asked an earlier question on getting to Kuala Romping from Mersing. Specifically how to get there by public transportation, that us by public bus.

more
    • Getting There

Kuala Rompin Dec 11, 2014 at 7:46 PM

How to get to Kuala Romping from Mersing?

more
    • homestay in kukup

Kukup Dec 10, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Anybody knows contact no. Of homestay in kukup that is clean & disabled
      friendly.i hv a group of 10.it had to be easily assesible.

more
    • ArBanis's Profile Photo

alternative way to visit taman negara

Taman Negara Dec 3, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Hi,
      We are traveling to malaysia in the summer 2015 and are looking for a great way to visit taman negara np. We don't like the touristy tourist things. Can anyone give us tips about a guided not very touristic trekking. We are not rhe kind of hero's that go in the park ourselves. Is there a possibility to arrange a private guide, and where can we find a good one?

Thank you
      ArBanis

more
    • Port Dickson army museum opening hours on 26,27,28/Dec

Malaysia Dec 21, 2014 at 4:08 AM

I will ne in port Dickson after Christmas and would like to know if the army museum is open coz the website of the museum is not working

more
    • Batu Gajah's surface

Batu Gajah Dec 18, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Hello,
      i hope someone could help me out. I am trying to get Batu Gajah's surface. All i could gather was it's a city situated at 24 km from Ipoh and it has a population of 34 000.

Can anyone give me more information on this?

more
    • Hotels near carrefour

Batu Pahat Dec 6, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Hi, which hotels are near Carrefour Batu Pahat? Thanks

more
    • From Bukit Merah to Pulau Pangkor

Pangkor Dec 12, 2014 at 8:21 AM

I have difficulty in finding a way to go from Bukit Merah to Pulau Pangkor. Are there any express bus stations in Bukit Merah Laketown Resort? We decide to go to Damai Laut in Lumut then only go to Pulau Pangkor by ferry, is this the correct way to get there?
      I really need your help, thank you!

more
    • earplugs in Malaysia?

Malaysia Dec 17, 2014 at 5:05 AM

Do you need earplugs as in Indonesia for the morning wakeup?

more
    • lancer52's Profile Photo

Money Exchange

Kuala Lumpur Dec 15, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Hello again, VTers,

Another question: Where would be the best place to exchange US$? Also, what would be the approximate taxi charges from KLIA2 to Jalan Conlay?

Thanks in advance to you all.

more
    • 4Days as a Solo Traveller

Kuching Dec 4, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Is it possible to visit the Longhouse/Jungle Adventure without an organised tour? I'm a Backpacker on a budget

more
    • Do I need to take malaria medicine before going to the rainforest in Jan-Feb?

Borneo Dec 2, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Do I need to take malaria medicine before going to the rainforest in Jan-Feb?

more
    • DariaPiasenti's Profile Photo

A week plan from Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia Dec 1, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Hi everyone ! Hope you can help me with some good landmarks
      I will have some days in Malaysia... Landing to Kuala Lumpur on 24th January
      Sure i will spend 2 days in KL
      Then i have some more time from 27 jan to visit the western coast before to fly to Philippines
      I can both book a flight to Manila from Singapore or again from Kuala Lumpur
      So need to leave on the 2nd feb is the only thing i know.
      What do you recommend?
      I can have 2 days more once Returning from Manila at the end of the month (before Returning to Italy)
      I travel smart, guest houses and buses are fine, local experience and open to suggestions. If one nice Beach is on the way recommend, i would love to chill one/tuo days but lets say is not really necessary,
      So totally i will have
      3 night in KL and then 6 more nights around the country.
      Thank you for all your help in advance and please you are welcome to Italy my friends.
      Cheers
      Daria
      Venice, Italy.

more
    • lancer52's Profile Photo

Tipping in KL

Kuala Lumpur Dec 10, 2014 at 3:11 AM

Any idea of how much to tip in KL? Say the bellboy at the hotel? Or the Taxi driver? I guess restaurants who have not charged service charge could be on 10- 15%?. Would appreciate your help. Thanks.

more

Popular Negeri Selangor Travel Answer Locations

• Luggage Storage

Batu Caves Sep 10, 2014 at 11:15 PM

As we will be checking out from KL in the morning and go Batu Caves.
      And we need to go KLIA in the afternoon.
      Wonder if there's any luggage storage counter for us to store our luggage?

1 Answer Sep 11, 2014 at 1:06 AM
    • SenthilRDharmalingam's Profile Photo

Old Aged People reach top of Batu caves?

Batu Caves Jan 2, 2014 at 6:50 AM

Is there a way for old aged people who cant use the steps to reach the temple at top of the batu caves? is there any alternative for it

3 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 3:28 PM
    • Port Klang and surrounds

Klang Dec 28, 2013 at 12:47 PM

We are doing a cruise that stops in Port Klang. Can we just wander around from where the ship docks or do we need to organise a tour somewhere? Anthea

2 Answers Dec 28, 2013 at 2:47 PM
    • Travel to Legoland

Petaling Jaya Dec 9, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Hey anyone been to Legoland Malaysia? Any recommendations for buses from PJ to JB? Easiest way? Its impossible to find an answer online :s Or maybe i don't know where to look? HELP!!!

3 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 2:53 AM
    • how to go to batu caves from jalan pinang

Batu Caves Nov 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM

how to go to batu caves from jalan pinang

2 Answers May 1, 2014 at 8:40 AM
    • New Year's eve suggestions Petaling jaya Area

Petaling Jaya Oct 27, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Any suggestion for what to do in Petaling Jaya area for a couple.

3 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 12:46 AM
    • How to get to Butik Bintang from Fraser Tower, Petaling Jaya

Petaling Jaya Apr 29, 2012 at 10:07 AM

What would be a convenient way to go to Butik Bintang from Fraser Tower, Fraser Hill, Jalan Gasing, Petaling jaya?

Is it close to a monorail station? How much would it cost by taxi?

How about renting a car? I drive well in Thailand traffic.

Also for anyone familiar with this condo, is it convenient to get food etc around the place? I love street food.

1 Answer Apr 30, 2012 at 6:04 AM
    • how to take bus from Klang town to Jenjarom, Selangor?

Klang Mar 11, 2010 at 9:14 PM

mildsteel intend to Take commuter Train from KL sentral ,destination is Jenjarom , FGS DongZen temple,
      pls advise I shall alight @ Sha-alam or Klang, n what Bus to take to reach Jenjarom?Bus journey is 40 min??

2 Answers Apr 22, 2010 at 9:23 PM
    • How do I rent a table?

Petaling Jaya Jan 14, 2010 at 11:46 PM

How do i rent a table?

3 Answers Jan 17, 2010 at 2:58 AM
    • Self Driving for 3 days?

Negeri Selangor Jun 29, 2009 at 6:38 PM

I am planing a trip to Malaysia for March 2010, just my husband and I. We have 3 nights and 3 days in Selangor before flying to Sarawak for 2 weeks, then another 2 nights in KL before heading home.

I was thinking of using the first 3 days of our holiday to see things outside of KL such as Klang, Kuala Selangor and the Batu Caves.

By reading this forum and other sites people seem to use public transport to get around but I am thinking it might save a lot of travel time by driving myself and finding accommodation on-route so we are not heading back into KL all the time just to travel out again?

Can we hire a car at LCCT and drop off again there?

How easy is it self drive if we stay away from the KL traffic? What are the other cities and towns like to drive in?

Any feedback will be much appreciated :)

7 Answers Jul 5, 2009 at 5:08 PM
    • KL Airport - Petaling Jaya

Petaling Jaya Jun 7, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Hello there does anyone have any idea what a Taxi Fare would be from KL Airport - Petaling Jaya (lil Villas Condiminium) would be for a family of 3 Adults and 2 Children, or can you suggest other transport that is just as easy
      Thanks.....

2 Answers Jun 29, 2009 at 9:41 PM
    • ftym's Profile Photo

Nearest Travel Distance

Batu Caves Feb 17, 2009 at 12:59 AM

Hi

My friend will be going to Hospital Selayang to attend a training. May I know which airport is nearer to travel to Batu Caves, LCCT or Subang? Is Crystal Crown Hotel near to Selayang Hospital? Walk or by taxi?

Thanks

Fern

4 Answers Feb 17, 2009 at 9:43 PM
    • Train & Public Bus

Klang Oct 9, 2008 at 9:01 PM

How to get Sunway Pyramid from Jalan Ampang by train and public bus ?

2 Answers Oct 13, 2008 at 9:47 PM
    • adeeltahir's Profile Photo

hotel, transport, shoping- different questions in one question

Petaling Jaya Aug 5, 2008 at 10:34 AM

How can I go to Othaman Jalan in Petalang Jaya from Kuala lampur Air port?
      Any good shoping area in PJ?

1 Answer Aug 7, 2008 at 7:14 AM
    • bckl2255's Profile Photo

Anglers Resort, Pantai Aceh, Pulau Indah, Port Klang

Negeri Selangor Apr 10, 2008 at 2:51 AM

This is a long shot.
      Does anyone know where this resort is or their contact no??

• Excuse me. Would you tell me how to I get to KAMPUNG KUANTAN FIRE FLIES by public transport methods?

Negeri Selangor Jan 1, 2008 at 9:06 AM

There are many tour for KAMPUNG KUANTAN FIRE FLIES in malayisa, but I want to go KAMPUNG KUANTAN FIRE FLIES by myself. So I ask you the public transport methods.
      My plan is to leave KAMPUNG KUANTAN and see fire flies , then I will be back to kuala lumpur the night. First I will take the bus to Kuala Selangor. However I don't know how to get to KAMPUNG KUANTAN FIRE FLIES. I don't care which transport methods, even taxi. And please infome me of fare (about fare is okay.)
      please answer my question. thank you

2 Answers Jan 1, 2008 at 10:06 PM
    • rawang tourist traps

Rawang Dec 12, 2007 at 11:31 PM

some member has posted "very good" as a tourist trap on the rawang forum. But what is the trap?
      hope the member who posted this can calrify so that we can be aware of what to avoid.

regards
      musaphir

• duta palms resort

Rawang Dec 12, 2007 at 11:28 PM

what type comfort level can one expect at this resort and how far is it from rawang town (driving)?

some member also mentioned about dim sum being available at one of their F&B outlets. can members share their experience on this please.
      regards
      musaphir

• indian sweet meats in rawang

Rawang Dec 9, 2007 at 4:56 PM

hi
      long ago there used to be an indian shop producing indian sweet meats in the old part of rawang town. does any one know whether they are still around or have they relocated.

in case any other similar shop has opened up please let us know.

can anyone give driving instructions from duta palms resort to rawang town (detailed please).
      tks n regds
      musaphir

• rawang restaurants

Rawang Dec 9, 2007 at 4:46 PM

hi
      many vt members have given opinion about some of the restaurants in rawang and some members also have written about the difficulty in locating these restaurants. we would be interested in the chinese eateries and if details on locating these are provided it would go a long way helping us to locate these resturants.

we are not sure if there is much to sightsee but if there are some interesting places, do let us know (please leave k.l.) out as we feel it too difficult to drive in k.l.

regards
      musaphir

2 Answers Dec 10, 2007 at 11:26 PM
    • Scout from PJ

Negeri Selangor Jul 30, 2007 at 4:57 AM

I am a scout from PJ... I am looking for a campsite...
      Can we chop bamboo there?
      Can we have campfire?
      Can we dig hole(to keep ashes)?
      Is there any waterfall there?
      Is there clean?

1 Answer Aug 16, 2007 at 12:31 AM
    • jse's Profile Photo

Night Market in PETALING JAYA

Petaling Jaya Jun 20, 2007 at 2:45 PM

Is there a night market in Petaling Jaya right? I have a few questions, please help me to get the answer.
      - Which day, what time?
      - Selling stuff as in Jalan Petaling?
      - How I get there from Sentral, how long it takes by train?
      - I want to stay near Jalan Petaling, If I go to Petaling Jaya night market, how can I get back to the hotel at night? When is the last train? If by taxi, how much it cost?
      - If I stay in Petaling Jaya area, in the morning I have to go to Jalan Ampang, how long it will take? I need to go very early to the embassy.

Thank you

• kenningst's Profile Photo

Backpackers kaki is hard to find...

Negeri Selangor Dec 12, 2006 at 6:17 AM

I am having trouble to get some backpacker kaki to go around as i so happen to not have friends who does it and to my friends who does go backpacking, they are either off in Europe somewhere or have retired doing so. If you are also looking for a backpacking mate, just drop me an email. maybe we can soon chalk something up.

I don think that this post is going to get a lot of response but i am going to give it a try anyway...

• cefr's Profile Photo

Great Local Restaurants

Petaling Jaya Sep 23, 2006 at 9:49 AM

Hey there,

we just moved to PJ a month ago, and have no idea where to go for a quick bite that is cheap (or not) but good. Thanks for any advice (and clear directions on how to get there!)

5 Answers Nov 26, 2006 at 7:19 AM
    • Accomodation in Paramount Garden/Section 14, Petaling Jaya

Petaling Jaya Apr 12, 2006 at 5:12 AM

Hi there, wonder if there are any value for money place for me to stay in this coming November, 2006. I plan to stay there for two weeks.

2 Answers May 19, 2006 at 7:49 AM
    • Durfun's Profile Photo

Transport & costs from KL please

Batu Caves Feb 19, 2006 at 12:33 AM

Hiya,

What's the best way to go to Batu Caves from Kuala Lumpur, and how much does it cost please?

Many thanks in advance

Darshan

7 Answers Mar 6, 2006 at 4:45 PM
    • Batu caves entrance fee

Negeri Selangor Nov 22, 2004 at 7:49 PM

anyone knows if we need to pay any sort of entrance fee to get upto batu caves? i know that parking, for sure, is chargeable.. thanks!

4 Answers Oct 2, 2007 at 9:16 PM
    • Burningredberry's Profile Photo

Camping gear

Negeri Selangor Oct 14, 2004 at 7:07 PM

hye... :) im from singapore and would like to know where can i get camping bag, i heard here quite cheap... price 400+ 35kg++ good quality plzzzzzzz...msg me ASAP thank guys peace!

8 Answers May 8, 2006 at 6:27 AM
    • Roadmap-Istana Budaya

Negeri Selangor May 10, 2004 at 2:33 AM

where can i get the roadmap to istana budaya?

2 Answers May 11, 2004 at 10:48 PM