Negeri Selangor Travel Answers

change location
Burningredberry's Profile Photo

Camping gear

by Burningredberry Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 7:07 PM

hye... :) im from singapore and would like to know where can i get camping bag, i heard here quite cheap... price 400+ 35kg++ good quality plzzzzzzz...msg me ASAP thank guys peace!

Quote & Answer
8 Answers
  • p_yenyen's Profile Photo

Re: Camping gear

by p_yenyen Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 7:22 PM

Hi, I think singapore is cheaper. There is a shop in Singapore called Sports Connection in Beach Road. otherwise, you can go to Pertama Complex in KL. You can bargain more there. Another option will be Tear Proof in Midvalley, KLCC or Pertama Complex. Brand : Deuter Go to www.deuter.com. Select a model from there. Then,. let me know the model. I might be able to check out the cheapest price for you. Regards, Patricia

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • ngcsc's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Camping gear

by ngcsc Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 7:33 PM

Hi, If you really wanna get a really good camping bag, better check out the profesional one in KL. Evergreen in Complex Campell (The green building opposite Pertama Kompleks) is a must to visit. You can get a discount price if you bargain. To go there, take Star LRT, get off at Bandaraya Station, and it is about 5 minutes walk from there. Outdoor Centre at Jalan Ampang is another option with more choice but more luxury item, it is branded gears all around. You can take a bus to Jalan Ampang, it is after Ampang Park, after the Chinese Embassy and close to the Petronas Petrol Station near Ampang Hilir went you heading to Ampang. oh, normally camping bags not counting in KG, it is in Litre, a decent one is normally 50 - 60 Litre for a girl. I got a 65litre Karrimor, it is quite a good one

Re: Re: Camping gear

by p_yenyen Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 7:40 PM

Everyone has their own preferences. I had Karrimor before. But now,.. I prefer to have Deuter. I have 25 litre, 35 litre, 50 litre and 50+10 litre.

• Burningredberry's Profile Photo

Camping gear

by Burningredberry Online Now Oct 15, 2004 at 7:17 PM

hye ngcsc ... :) Thanks for the info may i know the price... im a student = less money... :) which one you recommend, deuter or Karrimor (never heard this brand before) what is the plus stand for? 50+10 litre thanks again peace...!!!

Re: Camping gear

by p_yenyen Online Now Oct 15, 2004 at 7:20 PM

+10 means that you can extend another 10 litre. I paid about Rm420 for 50+10 litre (in KL). IThe recent one 25litre is about SGP70 in Singapore.

• RE: RE: Camping gear

by kamaror Online Now May 6, 2006 at 11:20 AM

guys,
    can i also repair karrimor bag at campbell, the shop you just mentioned?

thnks,
    renny

• ngcsc's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Camping gear

by ngcsc Online Now May 7, 2006 at 5:27 AM

No, I think they will also send it back to the distributor. Anyway, I think they will do the process to you

• RE: RE: Camping gear

by kamaror Online Now May 8, 2006 at 6:27 AM

thanks n cheers

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Negeri Selangor Travel Answer Locations