Negeri Perak

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• pick up point

Kampung Bukit Tinggi Jun 25, 2014 at 9:20 PM

where to wait for the shuttle service back to time square? can i take the shuttle bus back to time square straight away from french village ?

more
    • SKYWAY is safe for pregnant women

Genting Yesterday

I AM GOING TO GENTING WITH MY 6 MONTHS PREGNANT WIFE, IS IT SAFE TO RIDE ON SKYWAY.

more
    • capelkay's Profile Photo

Help! desparate for accommodation

State of Sabah Jul 19, 2014 at 4:06 AM

Can't find any accommodation on the net for July 20 , tomorrow.
      Is there any walk in accommodation on the island.
      Feeling pretty desperate just now.

more
    • Are there any bars?

Negeri Kelantan Jul 15, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Is alcohol allowed and if so what is the average price of a beer?

more
    • Embroidery on cloth

Kuala Lumpur Jul 9, 2014 at 11:12 PM

We're going to visit KL in Sept, would like to find a stall in a market or plaza, who does the embroidery. We have a coming anniversary for our club, would like to have few caps and T- shirt embroilded as souvernir ( 4 caps, 10 T-shirt). Yes, we have our design and artwork ready.
      Please direct us to them as we are the first timer visitor in KL.
      Thank you

more
    • need information

Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan Jul 6, 2014 at 6:47 PM

hi,
      my husband and i are planning to visit Labuan next month. may be stay for 3 nights 4 days. can you suggest me the best place to stay where everything is walking distance and where can I get cheap seafood restaurant

Thanks

more
    • BWHoeben's Profile Photo

Visiting Tabur Hill

Kuala Lumpur Jul 3, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Hi guys!

I'm visiting Kuala Lumpur from 17 to 20 July. I heard there is some beautiful nature around KL, I want to visit Tabur Hill on the 18th of July. However, I heard it could be dangerous to go alone, can anyone advise me on finding a partner or group to go there?

Cheers!

Bart

more
    • Live Music

Muar Jul 2, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Is there any live music nearby?

more
    • Ipad/iPad mini / iPhone

Kuala Lumpur 9 hours ago

Hi I'm looking for ipad, iPad mini & iPhone accessories. Where would I go for best range & best prices. Also wanting to buy iPad mini is it worth buying here when we are from Australia with the different adapters ?

more
    • Clinique skin care & Mac make up

Kuala Lumpur 9 hours ago

Hi Looking for the best place to buy Clinique & Mac make up? I know KL is full of shopping & we have just arrived & it's so overwhelming haha so which shopping centre is best priced?
      Thanking you in advance

more
    • Indian dance clothing

Kuala Lumpur Jul 19, 2014 at 2:49 AM

Where can I buy authentic indian clothing for the bharat natyam dance in KL. I know I have to look in little india but is there any shop in specific who sells clothing like this?

more
    • Gold jewellery remodelled

Kuala Lumpur Jul 16, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Where is the best place to go to have some gold made into a bangle or ring etc?
      Thank you in advance

more
    • hair dye/henna

Melaka Jul 8, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Please can anyone tell me where I can buy hair dye or henna. I'm based at klebang kecil.thanks

more
    • changi to legoland

Johor Bahru Jul 6, 2014 at 6:09 AM

Hi. I will be travelling from changi to legoland early in the morning of october 26 sunday (is it a peak season?). I want to know which route is FASTER and easier (immigration.wise and transfers). 1. Changi to sg flyer then sg flyer to legoland via wts? Or 2.changi to kotaraya ii then kotaraya to legoland via taxi? Or 3. U hv a suggested route? Im travelling with luggage and 4 yr old daughter. Thank u so much.

more
    • alamtapash's Profile Photo

Penang, Lankawi and KL Trip

Malaysia Jul 19, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Dear All,

Hope you all are well. Thanks for your good support against my earlier posts.

Finally I along with my wife and two kids are going to Malaysia on 2nd August night.

This is my first trip to Malaysia. Would you let me know the tourist attractions in Penang, Lankawi and KL? I have done all accommodation, flight (local and international) etc in those three places. Now I require to know the details of tourist places/attractions of these three locations?

Penang: I will reach Penang on 03rd August Morning and will stay there till 7 AM of next day (4th August). = Pls. let me know what are the tourist attractions in Penang ?

Lankawi: From Penang I will reach Lankawi at around 12:30 PM. I will stay in Lankawi next day (5th August) 7 PM. = Pls. let me know what are the tourist attractions in Lankwi ?

Kuala Lumpur (KL): I will reach Kuala Lumpur from Lankawi at around 9:30 PM on 05th August. I will stay in KL till 4 PM on 7th August. i.e; In KL i will 2 days almost = Pls. let me know what are the tourist attractions in KL?

Thanking you in advance,

Shariful Alam, Tapash

more
    • LehaG's Profile Photo

what to do at day time and night time

Pulau Langkawi Jun 24, 2014 at 6:51 PM

Hey buddies.. I'm going to Langkawi Island for 5 days on weekdays (october) and could you guys please suggest any activities for day time and night time. cheers and thanks in advance.

more
    • airport to mertajam

Bukit Mertajam Jun 24, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Is there any bus direct from airport to mertajam and from mertajam to airport?

more
    • Transport in Kuching taxi:bus or rent a car

Kuching Jul 19, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Hi All, we are 2 couples and we plant to visit Kuching during 5 days. Do you think it's better to rent a car or use transport like taxi, bus, ... ?
      If rent a car .. is it easy to drive in Kuching and around?
      Thanks !

more
    • womens safty

Kuala Lumpur Jul 15, 2014 at 12:21 AM

is it safe place to work for forign women staying alone in KL

more
    • umar4040's Profile Photo

who is visiting malaysia

Malaysia Jul 5, 2014 at 7:40 AM

anyone going to malaysia in september

more
    • Kula lumpur places to see

Kuala Lumpur Jul 3, 2014 at 6:25 AM

Can you please guide me the places in kula lumpur too look from the hotel ibis, we will be there for 4days, suggest the trancport mode from ibis hotel also

more
    • Where can I get a good beach destination that also has GOOD nightlife?!?!

Penang Jun 26, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Im heading to Malaysia in October with a friend and would appreciate feedback re beach destinations that also have decent nightlife (not hotel bars/piano playing type thing). We want to sunbathe during the day and party at night!
      Any suggestions?
      Thanks
      Steven

more
    • Fortune told

Kuala Lumpur Jul 16, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Is there anywhere in KL where you can have your tarot cards read etc?

more
    • Video camera

Kuala Lumpur Jul 16, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Where is the best place to buy a video recorder? Just a basic one as we don't use it very often & roughly how much are they?

more
    • Laksa Lemak

Kuala Lumpur Jun 27, 2014 at 3:13 AM

I heard about Laksa Lemak - a delicious seafood soup - dish in Malaysia. Could any member advise the best place for this dish in and around KL?

more
    • ipoh tour by walking

Ipoh Jun 16, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Hi, I'm going to ipoh from KL by train. I want to look around old town. Also, want to visit kek lok Tong temple, too. Is it easy to grab a taxi in Ipoh? I'm a bit worried about that.. Even if I get to the temple, do you think i can get back to the old town by taxi again?? Thank you..

1 Answer Jun 17, 2014 at 12:12 AM
    • transportation around perak

Negeri Perak May 17, 2014 at 10:49 PM

what are some of the transportation methods to get around perak?

3 Answers Jun 14, 2014 at 6:10 AM
    • Transportation from Ipoh to Penang

Ipoh Apr 23, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Hello there! I'm actually seaching for a van wif chauffeur to take us to Penang and our destinations. Actually it's about 17persons going(not confirm yet), maybe a van which can take about 13persons? I would like to know the prices pls.  The date will be on 9-10June or 10-11June.

Advices pls? Urgent!

3 Answers Apr 24, 2014 at 2:43 AM
    • Indian food

Taiping Apr 22, 2014 at 4:06 AM

Where the good Indian food shops?

• From KL to Sitiawan - by bus

Sitiawan Mar 2, 2014 at 5:35 AM

If I want to go Sitiawan by taking bus from KL, may I know which bus can I take? Where will the bus stop? My family will come from North and pick me up there where the bus stop.

1 Answer Mar 3, 2014 at 5:00 PM
    • Pangkor Island Beach Resort

Pangkor Jan 15, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Pangkor Island Beach Resort

2 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 2:29 PM
    • Are there any indian restaurants in Lumut?

Lumut Dec 23, 2013 at 5:07 AM

Are there any indian restaurants in Lumut?

1 Answer Dec 23, 2013 at 9:11 AM
    • Seafood restaurant

Pulau Pangkor Dec 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Kindly advice which seafood food restaurant with
      Good environment in Pangkor?.?

• Edmundky's Profile Photo

KL Sentra to Teluk Intan

Sungkai Nov 24, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I am going to Teluk intan from KL sentra. If i take a fast electric train, i.e ETS, I saw the map that the nearest town I have to get off is Sungkai. Question
      1)How do I continue my journey to Teluk Intan from there? Is there any taxi or bus
      2) how long it will takes to go there by available means of transport
      3) cost idea
      Thanks for the gudiance

2 Answers Nov 27, 2013 at 4:27 AM
    • XindyYoona's Profile Photo

Is there any night market?

Pulau Pangkor Nov 13, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Is there any night market?When?

3 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 2:39 PM
    • XindyYoona's Profile Photo

How much is the fee for water sports?

Pulau Pangkor Nov 12, 2013 at 10:26 PM

How much is the fee for water sports such as snorkelling, diving.....and even travel to the Pulau Sembilan?

1 Answer Nov 15, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    • How to travel from KLIA to Pangkor Laut so as not to miss the last ferry

Pulau Pangkor Oct 11, 2013 at 11:46 PM

My flight arrives in KLIA on 13th at around 2:15 pm. By the time I exit immigration it will be 3:00 pm. How can I rush to PL resort. I understand we can arrange direct taxis from the airport?
      Fayyaz

• effazainal's Profile Photo

Public transportation

Ipoh Oct 1, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Hello everyone,
      I will be reaching Ipoh bus terminal (aman jaya) at about 6am. Is there a bus I can take to Sekeping Kong Heng at
      75 Jalan Panglima
      30000 Ipoh, Perak?
      If I took a cab, how much is the cost ?
      Pls advise me. Tq

• Sekeping kong Heng

Ipoh Sep 29, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Hi,
      Has anyone stayed at Sekeping Kong Heng before?
      How long was the journey by public bus from the bus terminal to here?
      Is Sungei ni bong the bus terminal for Ipoh?

1 Answer Sep 29, 2013 at 6:11 PM

What are the coach buses from tTBS to ipoh

Ipoh Sep 28, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Hi, I'd like yo know what are the coach buses that operates from TBS to ipoh?

3 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Dates prior to hari raya haji

Ipoh Sep 27, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Hi, I would like to ask for advise on my travel dates to ipoh-Penang frm 10-13oct. I have just realize that it's only days before hati raya haji. Will most of the shops close n less places to sight seeing?

1 Answer Sep 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Ipoh-Penang-langkawi

Ipoh Sep 27, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Should I travel from jb to Ipoh or Penang first? And what's the distance like from Ipoh to Penang or vice versa? Langkawi is optional as I'm planning to spend a day trip

2 Answers Sep 27, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Advise of the best budget transportation from jb to Ipoh

Ipoh Sep 27, 2013 at 3:21 AM

Hi,

I am planning on a budget trio to these 3 states of malaysia.
      Ipoh,Penang , langkawi
      Can anyone advise n give suggestion on the best budget transportation for me to head start?
      Was thinking that I should take ktm/coach bus from jb.

7 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 4:46 AM
    • Pangkor parasailing

Pangkor Sep 19, 2013 at 5:03 AM

Hi, I m wondering do pangkor island still provide parasailing for their water sport activities? How much does it cost?

• Taxi Lumut to Swiss Garden Resort

Lumut Sep 5, 2013 at 1:17 AM

we will arrive at Lumut bus station at about 10pm on a Wednesday. Is it easy to get a taxi from there to the Swiss Garden Resort at that time of night - any idea on cost?

2 Answers Sep 7, 2013 at 5:40 AM
    • Traveling from Kuala Lumpur to Batu Gajah?

Batu Gajah Sep 4, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Hi. My name is Debra Hague. I live in Wasaga Beach (Ontario, Canada). I was born at the Batu Gajah hospital in 1961. My dad was a Brit working at Tronah Mines in Kampar. I am planning a trip. I will fly from Tampa Bay, Florida to Kuala Lumpur...probably in October (2013). I would like to take a train to Batu Gajah...is that possible? How long do you think I will want to stay in Batu Gajah? Any suggestions for reasonably priced accommodations? Thank you!!

3 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    • How to get there (KK) from Penang and what are the places of interest in the town centre

Kuala Kangsar Aug 28, 2013 at 7:56 AM

On the way by bus from Penang to Kuala Lumpur, I am thinking to stop at Kuala Kangsar for sightseeing (walking tour) at the town centre. I plan to have 2 days 1 night at KK. Can anyone kind enough to give me some suggestions on:
      1 Any bus from Penang Island to Kuala Kangsar
      2 Is the bus station at town centre, I mean is it within walking distance
      3 Look for a clean budget hotel for overnight
      4 By walking, what are the places of interest can be found at town centre.
      Thank you.
      From A Lone Ranger

3 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 4:47 AM
    • good price

Ipoh Aug 8, 2013 at 12:07 AM

i would like to find a hotel cost below usd40 per night at Ipoh with swimming pool and can provide shuttle bus to KL airport !

3 Answers Aug 9, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    • how to go ipoh from sungkai

Sungkai Aug 4, 2013 at 6:43 AM

Can i know is there any bus from sungkai to ipoh?

2 Answers Aug 5, 2013 at 6:07 AM
    • Pulau Pangkor

Pulau Pangkor Jul 7, 2013 at 1:36 AM

I am planning for the short-term holidays to Pulau Pangkor with my family during next month Hari Raya. But I am new to this Island. I browse the website and intend to book for the Pangkor Coray Bay Resort. Would like to check whether this resort is good in terms of service, food , and cleanliness ? BTW, is there any vegetarian meal which i can find in the Island?

Any transport to get from KL to Lumut jetty? Can I know if there is any online ticket booking?

If there is any surcharge for Hari Raya ? Will there be lotz of tourists during the Public Holidays in Pulau Pangkor?

1 Answer Jul 7, 2013 at 6:46 AM
    • WongK20's Profile Photo

transportation

Bukit Merah Apr 10, 2013 at 7:52 AM

how to travel to bukit merah by bus

2 Answers Apr 10, 2013 at 12:52 PM
    • Transport from Kampar to Gua Tempurung and around

Kampar Nov 29, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Hello all,

We will be staying in Kampar town in Jan 2013 and would like to visit Gua Tempurung and other water falls scenery, question is: would it be easier and cheaper to get bus from town to those tourist attractions? or would it be cheaper / more convenient to go with one of the tours package?

Many thanks all,

3 Answers Nov 30, 2012 at 9:09 PM
    • Need direction to get to Parit Buntar.

Parit Buntar Nov 10, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Hi members,

I need help to find this place. 402 Jalan Baru 34200 Parit Buntar Perak. This address is a Chinese temple. Appreciate any kind souls to give direction to this place.

My journey would start from golden miles in Singapore. Not sure grassland bus got go there or not. Is there any buses that go to ipoh?

If by car, which tolls to exit and the direction to head on after toll exit.

Thanks for any kind people who have been there and offer me some advices.

Rgds,

Anthony Tan

2 Answers Nov 14, 2012 at 2:51 AM
    • damianpeter's Profile Photo

KL to Bukit merah Laketown

Taiping Oct 24, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I would like to travel from KL to Bukit Merah Laketown in early December (family of 4) to arrive as early as possible on the day. If we catch the early ETS train from KL
      (6.30am) to Ipoh, can we then get a bus to Taiping, then taxi to Laketown?
      Is the train station far from the bus station in Ipoh?
      Is it easy to get a taxi in Taiping and what would be the approximate cost to Laketown? Thankyou.

1 Answer Oct 25, 2012 at 3:41 AM
    • Things to do in Taiping

Taiping Oct 20, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I love Taiping. Visit the place pretty often to rewind from city life. The lakes, food and people are fantastic. Shopping is ok. I've seen many hair saloons and would like to try one out- any recommendations? A reliable place with skilled staff and original Loreal products? Thanks

1 Answer Oct 22, 2012 at 4:04 AM