Negeri Pahang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fun activities to do for 40+ teenagers

Cameron Highlands Jul 28, 2015 at 5:47 AM

as im planning for my class trip, i would like to know what is recommend for me?
      as my planned:
      1)a night market at either tanah rata/lembah bertam as it matches my time of schedule
      2)a water fall for team activities and hav fun playing water
      3)a jungle trekking+ sunrise at gunung brinchang
      4)Kea Farm, Brinchang for souvenirs(i guess)
      these are my considering places to visit....
      For my planning:
      1st day-
      reach around 1pm
      check in/lunch (no idea where to visit yet)
      pasar malam/dinner
      rest
      2nd day-
      sunrise/jungle trekking(gunung brinchang)
      breakfast(no idea either, might visit a random traditional coffee shop)
      waterfall(lata iskandar/ parit, which one is better?)
      pack our bags/ leave for lunch

thats all =) as we are not following any travel agency, i would like to know if there are prebooking procedures needed beforehand for any activities mentioned. Thanks =)

more
    • Fun activities to do for 40+ teenagers

Cameron Highlands Jul 28, 2015 at 5:47 AM

as im planning for my class trip, i would like to know what is recommend for me?
      as my planned:
      1)a night market at either tanah rata/lembah bertam as it matches my time of schedule
      2)a water fall for team activities and hav fun playing water
      3)a jungle trekking+ sunrise at gunung brinchang
      4)Kea Farm, Brinchang for souvenirs(i guess)
      these are my considering places to visit....
      For my planning:
      1st day-
      reach around 1pm
      check in/lunch (no idea where to visit yet)
      pasar malam/dinner
      rest
      2nd day-
      sunrise/jungle trekking(gunung brinchang)
      breakfast(no idea either, might visit a random traditional coffee shop)
      waterfall(lata iskandar/ parit, which one is better?)
      pack our bags/ leave for lunch

thats all =) as we are not following any travel agency, i would like to know if there are prebooking procedures needed beforehand for any activities mentioned. Thanks =)

1 Answer Jul 28, 2015 at 9:40 PM
    • ISLAND HOPPING

Pulau Tioman May 27, 2015 at 11:21 PM

Any recommend for Island Hopping and snorkelling in Pulau Tioman as we will stay in Berjaya Tioman Resort.

1 Answer May 28, 2015 at 1:06 AM
    • Suitable for Children?

Sungai Lembing Apr 2, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Is S.L. a suitable place for children of 3-4 years? What sort of accommodation would you recommend? Thank you

• Nahsuar's Profile Photo

Heading to Tioman Island in March

Pulau Tioman Feb 12, 2015 at 7:43 AM

Planning on a trip with my mates to Tioman island next month and I have a few questions. We decided on staying at Juara Mutiara Resort. Is the place safe for a group of females? Also, what activities can be done at Juara? Any feedback would be great!

3 Answers Mar 9, 2015 at 4:42 AM
    • What to visit when staying 2 nights in Cherating

Cherating Beach Feb 2, 2015 at 6:30 AM

Dear all,
      just plan a trip with my family to Cherating next month, any nice activities to recommend ?
      Having 2 kids who are really excited by jungle walks and discovery..
      Thanks for your advises !
      Cheers from Bangkok

4 Answers Feb 12, 2015 at 2:36 AM
    • Is it safe to go there from 31st Dec to 4 Jan?

Cameron Highlands Dec 29, 2014 at 5:50 AM

Is safe to go there from SINGAPORE on 31st Dec? Heard that there was a big flood few weeks back and flood everywhere in MALAYSIA now. Are all the damages recovered yet? Please advise should we cancel the trip. Thanks

1 Answer Dec 29, 2014 at 6:30 AM
    • Getting There

Kuala Rompin Dec 11, 2014 at 7:53 PM

I asked an earlier question on getting to Kuala Romping from Mersing. Specifically how to get there by public transportation, that us by public bus.

• Getting There

Kuala Rompin Dec 11, 2014 at 7:46 PM

How to get to Kuala Romping from Mersing?

• Is it safe to travel to Cameron Highland with all the Flash Floods?

Cameron Highlands Nov 23, 2014 at 6:15 PM

We have booked to fly to IPOH from Dec28 to Dec31 and originally planned to visit Cameron for 2 nights at Strawberry Park. However, the recent flood news makes us wonder if we should change our plans. Appreciate your help!

• globetrott's Profile Photo

an atificial tree next to the mosque - what is the idea behind it ?

Kuantan Oct 13, 2014 at 1:03 PM

I saw various mosques in different countries but I never saw such a "tree" next to it. What is the idea behind such a tree and how would you call it ?

1 Answer Apr 2, 2015 at 9:21 PM
    • Cost of Airport transfer to Club med Kuantan verses taxi cost

Kuantan Aug 3, 2014 at 6:46 AM

I am comparing the cost of an airport transfer to Club med (organised by the hotel) with cost of a taxi straight from the airport. Can anyone help me?

Cheers Janicke

3 Answers Aug 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM
    • sadeem's Profile Photo

How many days are enough in Cameron Highlands?

Cameron Highlands Aug 1, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I am traveling to Malaysia mid August and still unsure how to split days between penang and cameron highlands. It will be either 5 nights penang and 3 nights cameron highlands, or 4 nights in both places.

We are very interested in nature and in trekking in cameron highlands, so our plan there is to visit tea plantations and trekking trails. Is 3 nights enough to cover that?

In penang we are interested in seeing as much as we can there, we also like walking around the city. I'm not sure if 5 nights will be too much.

Any advice please.

Thanks

3 Answers Aug 6, 2014 at 11:26 PM
    • Vaccinations for Kuatan?

Kuantan Jul 25, 2014 at 3:00 AM

Do I need to take anti malaria tablets if travelling to Kuatan and staying at Club Med resort?

5 Answers Sep 1, 2014 at 10:22 AM
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Buses from Penang and accommodation

Cameron Highlands May 4, 2014 at 9:56 AM

How to go to Cameron highland from Penang? How much does the ticket cost? What are the prices ranges for accommodation up there?

5 Answers May 5, 2014 at 2:49 PM
    • Early reaching cameron highlands than hotel check in time

Cameron Highlands Apr 30, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Hi, my bus from singapore is 10.30pm n scheduled to reach the brichang by 7 in early morning. Planning to stay in Copthorne hotel n check in time is after 3pm. What should I do till there? Should I leave my bags in hotel n freshen up for visiting nearby places n check in later? Concerned because I am having 17 month toddler with me. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

3 Answers May 12, 2014 at 6:54 AM
    • Overnight between Singapore and Mersing

Pulau Tioman Apr 29, 2014 at 1:11 AM

our family has been booked on a 06h30 ferry from Mersing to Tioman, we will drive from Singapore the evening before. Where is best for us to overnight considering we will leave Singapore around 5pm and need to be at the ferry port by 5am. Is there a hotel halfway between the Singapore and Mersing, or is it best to just push through to Mersing and overnight there?

4 Answers Apr 29, 2014 at 7:58 PM
    • Shopping mall in Gambang

Gambang Apr 12, 2014 at 2:53 AM

is there a shopping mall with a lot of things to buy in gambang ?

1 Answer Apr 13, 2014 at 3:12 AM
    • Property appreciation in Cameron Highlands

Cameron Highlands Mar 30, 2014 at 7:17 AM

How is the rate of property appreciation like in Cameron Highlands?

2 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 11:09 PM
    • can I charter a ferry to Tioman from kuantan?

Kuantan Mar 6, 2014 at 7:02 AM

Where can I find a ferry operator who will take a group of 20 to tioman?

2 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 3:58 PM
    • Rent a private car in Cameron Highlands.

Cameron Highlands Mar 3, 2014 at 11:10 PM

I plan to stay 3D2N in CH. I thought of renting a private car there and go around with my families. Is there any car rental service in CH? ( According to one of my colleagues, he said can get car rental in tanah rata bus station but when I search online, there was no information of renting cars in CH?) Please help. Thanks.

1 Answer Mar 4, 2014 at 1:33 AM
    • Kitchenwares in Tioman

Pulau Tioman Mar 3, 2014 at 5:52 AM

Are the kitchenwares like pots (zebra brand) and happy call double sided grill pan, etc cheap in Tioman like they are in Langkawi?

5 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 7:40 AM
    • Day tour at Cameron

Cameron Highlands Mar 1, 2014 at 7:21 AM

I plan to stay one night at Cameron which first day arrive at 6 PM and will return to KL next day afternoon(by bus). I want to know if I buy full day tour at Cameron when the tour start and finish

2 Answers Mar 1, 2014 at 6:29 PM
    • star-gazing

Pulau Tioman Feb 9, 2014 at 2:46 AM

can we do star-gazing at Tioman? which part is suitable? Thanks

2 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 9:33 AM
    • SherlyF's Profile Photo

Is it safe?

Cameron Highlands Dec 17, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Is it safe to travelling to Cameron on Dec, raining season? I am going there with family on this coming 26 Dec 2013?
      How long the journey will take if i am coming from Melaka? If i go KL, which part of KL is the best place to stay?

10 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 4:02 AM
    • Going in February

Pulau Tioman Dec 16, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Hi I'm interested in going to Palau Tioman in late January, early February and was curious about the monsoon. Is the resort open to tourists during this time of the year. Are the main snorkeling and diving spots open?

Can you recommend any other alternatives if this is the case during this period from late January to early February.

Many Thanks

Matthew Pidoux
      matt_pidoux2900@hotmail.com

3 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    • Van to hire

Cameron Highlands Dec 6, 2013 at 7:36 AM

I want to hire a van with a driver to travel to cameron highlands. A knowledgeable driver who would take us around CH. The pick up point would be Bandar Utama. Any good recommendations?

2 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 4:07 AM
    • Termsk's Profile Photo

Day Excursions in Bentong Town

Bentong Town Nov 11, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Can you recommend any inbound tour operator in Bentong?

• Bungalow to rent

Cameron Highlands Nov 6, 2013 at 2:16 AM

We need a bungalow to rent between 11th to 12th jan. There are about 20 of us. I know most bungalow do not have that many rooms and beds but we are prepared to sleep in our sleeping bags if we can get a bungalow of any number of rooms

2 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 4:15 AM
    • Asah waterfalls

Pulau Tioman Nov 1, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Hi do you know if I can hike from Tunamaya Resort to Asah waterfalls? I prefer hiking to taking a speedboat. Thanks!

2 Answers Nov 1, 2013 at 1:38 AM
    • Tioman island Exploration

Pulau Tioman Sep 18, 2013 at 4:57 AM

Hi, here are several questions dat i would like to ask bout tioman island:
      How long will it take usually if I were to explore the whole island? is the distance between the attraction spots far frm each other? Is it possible like we walk frm one place to another? Is the transportation fees like using boat very expensive? We r juz students n dunno how to ride motorcycles though ...so currently troubled wif wat transportation to be used if planning to travel the whole island....

3 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 11:45 AM