Negeri Kelantan Travel Answers

change location

can help?

by mazray16 Online Now Feb 1, 2011 at 12:17 AM

Hi i would like to make a trip to kelantan with my family (2seniors, 5adults, 2teenagers and 2toddlers) on late May2011.

i would like to have the following services. Where can i have the quote?

1) super VIP coach (3 seater per row) from larkin (JB) to kelantan
2) family car or mini bus/van rental for travelling around kelantan (with driver and without driver as my brother can drive)
3) do u have any contacts for 4-5 star hotels in kelantan?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • xdaliv's Profile Photo

Re: can help?

by xdaliv Online Now Feb 4, 2011 at 1:43 PM

1. kb-backpackers.com.my/transp...
    have 2007 quote for van from JB to KB and seem to have sightseeing tour for KB too.

pinganchorage.com.my/coach_v...
    pinganchorage.com.my/coach_v...
    quite reliable tour company. should check with them first.

found this too. it is in the Malay language though.

my.88db.com/Travel/Bus-Tours...

Basically it states they have sightseeing rental for vans in KB and also charter buses throughout Malaysia. just send them an email. They are based in KB.

But i have to say. it might be cheaper, faster and SAFER to fly to KB from JB. Though you have to stop in KL or somewhere to get the connecting flight. See

fireflyz.com.my/flights/book...
    booking.airasia.com/Search.a...
    malaysiaairlines.com/splash/... > direct flight

2. driving in Kelantan= have a very good map.

3. hotels: new pacific or renaissance hotel. they are both in town. you can do more search on trip advisor. but renaissance is the best.

4. i dont know where you are from but please know that Kelantan is a highly conservative state. the most in Malaysia. It is not advisable to wear shorts or singlets no matter how hot it is. I mean, being foreigner would attract attention enough, but by wearing tight, revealing clothing would be frown upon. (no, ladies dont have to wear headscarves. dont worry about that)

(i am a local KL girl who married a Kelantanese man. dressing appropriately and behaving well is very important there. and ive been there so many times, i still dont know where i am when driving)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Negeri Kelantan Travel Answer Locations