Negeri Kelantan Travel Answers

change location

1ST TIME VISIT TO KELANTAN..HELP!

by tandori57 Online Now May 8, 2008 at 10:48 PM

i'm going 2 kelantan in august 13-19th 2008, i'm planning to stay at PCB and also in Kota bahru. My ? is, is the HB Village OK?What is the cheapest/safest hotel in KB which is a walking distance to pasar mlm, bank, transportation n all the cool places there?
Also, where do i go to eat the BEST nasi kerabu, nasi dagang, nasi ulam, etc-etc in KB?
Is Sg. Golok worth going?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • sarina8's Profile Photo

Re: 1ST TIME VISIT TO KELANTAN..HELP!

by sarina8 Online Now Jul 8, 2008 at 5:05 AM

PCB and HB Village OK, but bit far from town. It privacy.

Hotel in KB, u can try Juita Inn, Ansar Hotel....

I'm not sure Golok worth going or not for u. but every time i go back to kelantan, is a must to go there or tak bai. I like to see and survey. same goes to my husband. his from negeri sembilan. He said kelantan, golok and tak bai, is something he not going to miss to visit if he in kelantan.

He enjoy eating there, sight seeing and shopping too. Don't forget to eat Laksa Kelate. U can try Yati Nasi Kerabu at Pasar Malam, Kota Bharu at the back of Bank simpanan Nasional.

Enjoy

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: 1ST TIME VISIT TO KELANTAN..HELP!

by tseong Online Now Aug 5, 2008 at 7:00 PM

i am going to visit Kelantan from 1 sept to 3 Sept 08. surprise to know that it is the beginning of ramadan month. can i still able to find shop offer lunch at down town, at tak bai, golok, tumpat and pulau perhentian ?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Negeri Kelantan Travel Answer Locations