Nefteyugansk Travel Answers

change location
andytoyne's Profile Photo

weather

by andytoyne Online Now Jun 30, 2004 at 3:44 PM

i'm coming there next week in July, What is the weather like and is it cold now? Also whats the fishing like...

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Pablos_new's Profile Photo

Re: weather

by Pablos_new Online Now Jul 1, 2004 at 3:27 AM

Fishing is always easy: fill out and drink... ;))))))) Do not miss Muksun [Mu:ksu:n]-fish (whitefish) with beer. The best in the world, and only there - in Surgut and around. As for weather - look at Surgut weather at any site (i.e. www.wunderground.com) - this two places are very close. It is +21'C now and no raining. ;) Good Luck, P.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: weather

by nevik Online Now Jul 1, 2004 at 7:20 PM

The rbu internet site says it will be 15 degrees and rain staring 03 July 2004. Inuvik was a balmy 21 today.

• andytoyne's Profile Photo

Re: Re: weather

by andytoyne Online Now Jul 2, 2004 at 12:52 AM

OK i see, but actually i'm a pike hunter, if i get any time off work i shall be looking for a spot of pike fishing...

• Pablos_new's Profile Photo

Re: pike

by Pablos_new Online Now Jul 2, 2004 at 6:04 AM

There are a lot of pike fish in Ob' and Irtysh. The best place in the world for that.

• andytoyne's Profile Photo

Re: Re: pike

by andytoyne Online Now Jul 3, 2004 at 4:36 AM

Thanks mate, I'm actually coming over there to do some work in the oilfields. May do some fishing if i get the chance. Where exactly is this place Neftuyugansk on the map, i cannot find it. Is it in Siberia and do you think i will need very warm clothing in the evenings? Thanks for your replies so far, very helpful friend.. Andy..

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Nefteyugansk